Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand".~~ Henri Nouwen

Nice one begood, so appropriate for what we are going through (as they all are)  :)

:thumbsup:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away".~~ Henry David Thoreau

“People naturally believe whatever the evidence in their life tells them is true. But if you stop to think about it, everyone has different evidence (because of different experiences and levels of awareness), which is why people believe different things (sometimes totally opposite things) about the same manifestation of reality. Are they all true? Yes, they are, to the person who believes them.”

"When push comes to shove, it ain't the science that's going to lift you up ~~ it's the belief, the spiritual side of life, that's going to lift you up, no matter what religion you are."

“In the measurement world, you set a goal and strive for it. In the universe of possibility, you set the context and let life unfold.”

This is great! Thanks begood!!!!  :smitten: :smitten:

“Your attitude is like a box of crayons that colour your world. Constantly colour your picture grey, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colours to the picture by including humour, and your picture begins to lighten up.” 

“Your attitude is like a box of crayons that colour your world. Constantly colour your picture grey, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colours to the picture by including humour, and your picture begins to lighten up.”

I really Like that one be good.

Thanks CeCe and Remy. I do not post much on Threads, so by doing this daily, it enables me to give back. Always feel free also to post your quotes or special words. :smitten:

Thanks CeCe and Remy. I do not post much on Threads, so by doing this daily, it enables me to give back. Always feel free also to post your quotes or special words. :smitten:

I love this thread begood and feel we are all blessed to have such a deep compassionate soul such as yours who is giving enough to share the depths of that soul with us and we are the fortunate ones who can appreciate and build from it. You are giving back in a huge way, begood, and I'll never forget all the kindness and thoughtfulness you've put into this thread. I love coming here! Especially  when I forget what beauty the world has to offer.  Thank you sweetie, I'll be forever grateful....

~CeCe    :smitten:

I love this thread begood and feel we are all blessed to have such a deep compassionate soul such as yours who is giving enough to share the depths of that soul with us and we are the fortunate ones who can appreciate and build from it. You are giving back in a huge way, begood, and I'll never forget all the kindness and thoughtfulness you've put into this thread. I love coming here! Especially  when I forget what beauty the world has to offer.  Thank you sweetie, I'll be forever grateful....

~CeCe    :smitten:

Thanks for such a nice post. I do not post the authors names, for the quotes all the time, but I do take some time reading and deciding which will help BB and me, and then I will post the best always. :smitten:

Begood, I read this thread every day and am always lifted up by your posts.  Thank you for doing this.  There are many ways to contribute to this forum and your way is one of the best.

:smitten:

She

Begood, I read this thread every day and am always lifted up by your posts.  Thank you for doing this.  There are many ways to contribute to this forum and your way is one of the best.

She

Thanks She, I know you have been reading for a while, and I am so glad, I read your posts a lot and feel better after reading them. :smitten:

“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.”  

“Past is experience, present is experiment and future is expectation. Use your experience in your experiments to achieve your expectations.”

“If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges that each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance and care.”

“If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges that each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance and care.”

Most excellent quote.  Amen.

She

This is nice!  Thank you.

“At the end of the day, tell yourself gently: 'I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn't accomplish all you had planned, I love you anyway.'”

This is for CeCe, and all the kindness she shows in her Posts.

“The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve... The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others.”

This is for CeCe, and all the kindness she shows in her Posts.

“The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve... The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others.”

Thank you BG, you are so special to me and forever in my heart.    :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: