Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

Yes, I love their music so much. But after reading Carly Simon's auto, Boys in the Trees, I deleted James' songs from my iPhone. :(

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"The Best Way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up"____Mark Twain

I always thought Twain was a clever man. He's right. I feel better after I do my volunteer work.

"The Best Way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up"____Mark Twain

I always thought Twain was a clever man. He's right. I feel better after I do my volunteer work.

I also feel better doing for others, it is a win win. :)

"living is always dangerous to life."

Erich Kästner

I tried to translate it - its from a german writer, wise and funny at the same time..

Another one I like is:

"If you don't have fear, you don't have imagination."

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” ~ Siddartha Guatama Buddha

There is a great Facebook page called Hoping and Coping in Benzodiazepine withdrawal and Recovery.  See what you think.  :-*

There are quite a few benzo threads on FB........But I don't want to wait to hear the same thing over and over again, tho.

"Try to be a Rainbow in someone's cloud"____Maya  Angelou

Hey, BG:

Are you a fan of hers?

Betsy, I like her quotes, but I like others also, just whatever I find and like at any given moment. I left you a message on this link.

BG: I got it and replied. If not for this post, I might have missed it, so TY. :smitten:

“You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~ George Lorimer

BG:

I thought of that person's name, but I don't think it is the correct one as I did a search and it said no match. Can you tell me which section she/he posts?

BG:

I thought of that person's name, but I don't think it is the correct one as I did a search and it said no match. Can you tell me which section she/he posts?

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=159001.0

BG:

Thanks. I thought it was this person, but I searched blueberries. I think her problem is she doesn't "talk" lol English very well.I like this sentence: .I was also a neurologist, I go to all sorts of shooting:laugh: Plus she posts the same question on different boards. She is a nervous nellie.....Imagine if she had really bad problems? :crazy: I also thinks she feels out of the pix here because she does not get 1,000 replies.. >:D