Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

Thanks Fluter, very nice, feel free to place quotes whenever you want. Also glad to see you back on the boards. Have the Best day that you can. :smitten:

Hi BG,

Thank you :)

How ya doing today?

FB  :smitten:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

Thanks Fluter, very nice, feel free to place quotes whenever you want. Also glad to see you back on the boards. Have the Best day that you can. :smitten:

Hi BG,

Thank you :)

How ya doing today?

FB  :smitten:

Actually I am good some fatigue, but I have changed my bedtime to earlier and trying to adjust. Thanks for asking. :smitten:

Actually I am good some fatigue, but I have changed my bedtime to earlier and trying to adjust. Thanks for asking. :smitten:

Good IS Good, Fatigue is the Pits, Adjusting can be hard (yet yer workin on it) :thumbsup:

http://funs.grameen-info.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/winnie-the-pooh-quote-2.jpg

:smitten:  :thumbsup:  ;)  :angel:  :highfive:  :therethere:  :hug::smitten:

Hey Fluter:

I've missed you. Are we visiting different sites? :hug:

Hi BG,

Thank you...I will admit it's nice to be missed.

As for sites...It seems like we are BG :)

We have to do what helps...right!

I hope your doing as well as you can be?

Hang in there...and keep on taking those steps ONE at a TIME  ;D

Healing to you,

Fluter  :smitten:

Hey Fluter:

Hi BG,

Healing to you,

I hope you are doing as well as I am.......................so far......... :smitten:

“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” – Oscar Wilde

“A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory.” – Unknown

Hey Fluter:

Hi BG,

Healing to you,

I hope you are doing as well as I am.......................so far......... :smitten:

I'm doing as well as can be expected. I could be worse, and I would sure like to be better  :smitten:

"A Friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails"._____Linda Grayson

I REALLY LIKE THIS.

IT'S SUCH A LOVELY QUOTE!

FB ~

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there was only walls:_____Henry David Thoreau 

This was my very first quote, and it still remains one of my Favorites. Sept 25, 2015.

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another"____ Lucano DeCrescenzo, so true for us all here at BB.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. James Taylor

Aaaah, Sweet Baby James. What a wise man. IMO...he's only getting better with time. I believe this to be true of most of us. With age comes wisdom.

Bgirl, I just watched the best concert I've seen in a while. It was of Taylor & C. King at the Troubadour.  Boy, those 2 put out some amazing music  :smitten:

Aaaah, Sweet Baby James. What a wise man. IMO...he's only getting better with time. I believe this to be true of most of us. With age comes wisdom.

Bgirl, I just watched the best concert I've seen in a while. It was of Taylor & C. King at the Troubadour.  Boy, those 2 put out some amazing music  :smitten:

Geez, I watched that on TV. Twice on PBS. Too bad I live 3,000 miles away or I would have gone. I'm soooo jealous of you. Did you know that Carol got her start by making up jiggle ads?

Geez, I watched that on TV. Twice on PBS. Too bad I live 3,000 miles away or I would have gone. I'm soooo jealous of you. Did you know that Carol got her start by making up jiggle ads?

No, I did not know that. I love watching them together. You can tell they have such admiration for each other...such great friends they are.