Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

“When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.”~~ Wayne Dyer

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

“When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.”~~ Wayne Dyer

Today I hardly could move because my joints were hurting so much, but after 3 hours on the sofa I had to ease them. So I turned the music on and did a little funky chicken because nothing else was possible:-)

Today I hardly could move because my joints were hurting so much, but after 3 hours on the sofa I had to ease them. So I turned the music on and did a little funky chicken because nothing else was possible:-)

Good for you Marigold :thumbsup:

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

Winston Churchill

“When the fight begins within himself, a man's worth something.” ~~ Robert Browning

“With hope you gain courage. With courage you gain confidence, and with confidence there are no limits to what you can do.” ~ unknown

"You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive", constructive, optimistic, kind. ~Emmet Fox

“I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” ~ Larry King

“I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties.” ~ J.C. Penney

“I have the choice to be angry at God for what i don't have, or be thankful for what i do have”

― Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limits

“Yet I also believe that when you do unto others, blessings come to you as well. So if you don't have a friend, be a friend. If you are having a bad day, make someone else's day. If your feelings are hurt, heal those of another.”

― Nick Vujicic, Life Without Limits

“Just as each snowflake is unique, so is each person. Your primary purpose in life is to experience life from one individual, unique point of view. You are an expression of Infinite Being as it experiences itself from all possible viewpoints.” ~ Owen Waters

"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things".~~ Demi Lovato

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."~~ John F. Kennedy