• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and can sing it back to you when you forgot the words !  :smitten:

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along"                                                                                           

Eleanor Roosevelt

Needed this. Thank you!

Tranquillizers do not change our environment, nor do they change our personalities. They merely reduce our responsiveness to stimuli. They dull the keen edge of the angers, fears, or anxiety with which we might otherwise react to the problems of living. Once the response has been dulled, the irritating surface noise of living muted, or eliminated, the spark and brilliance are also gone.                        Indra Devi 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"        __Nelson Mandela

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"____Leo Tostoy

Going to write this down and put it on my refrigerator where I can see it. We all need these two warriors, for sure. Thank you B-good :)

Patience and time, patience and time, patience and time, patience and time, .......

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win"____Roger Bannister

"You can be discouraged by failure---or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because , remember that's where you'll find success. Oh the far side".---Thomas Watson, Sr.

Hi begood!

Thanks for keeping up this great thread. I am wishing the best for you always.

:smitten:

Bennie

Thanks Bennie, always thinking of you, and hope things are better for you. Hang in there. :)

"Four things come not back, the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past, the neglected opportunity"_Omar Ibn Al-Halif

The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval. Denis Waitley

The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval. Denis Waitley

See now, this is exactly why I made my comment about trying to sleep more than 10 hours.  ;)

"Where so many hours have been spent in convincing myself that I am right,

is there not some reason to fear I may be wrong"

Jane Austin

Good Morning or Afternoon...depending on where your at :)

My very good friend sent this to me awhile back, and it stuck with me.

KEEPING THE *NEGATIVE VIBES AWAY*

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/081312-the-matrix.jpg

Wishing Everyone PEACE and continued HEALING,

Fluter  :smitten:

Thanks Fluter, very nice, feel free to place quotes whenever you want. Also glad to see you back on the boards. Have the Best day that you can. :smitten: