Need supportive words...

[8d...]

[47...]

For sure Aloha,  you'll be sleeping good again Iknow it.  Your body and mind is obviously capable of it so it will come again.  Just sucks going through this crappy period for sure man.

Thanks Murph!

My sleep has been so dysfunctional lately. There is no rhyme or reason to it. After many nights of taking hours to fall asleep, last night I was able to fall asleep right away, but woke up so many times that I was able to notice every single hour pass on my watch. Just kept falling right back to sleep, dream and then wake up again. Something is broken in my head and I hope that it fixes itself soon.

I was doing much better and actually got an 8 hour night (broken) woke up 2 or 3 times but finally got a good night.  Unfortunately it was in the middle of 3 zero nights and I do mean zero.  I slept OK after the first one last week Thursday (5 hours) followed by another zero then the night mentioned above.  Last night was another near zero, maybe 1/2 hour of sleep.  And like you watched the clock pass all night.  Not sure why I am so broken yet at 5 months out.  I hope my body fixes itself soon.  Last week Mon - Wed I got 3 - 5 hours each night...then I paid for it with the zero nights.  :tickedoff:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [al...]

• [Si...]

• [8d...]

• [mu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm just having a hard time coping now because I thought I was done with all this.

Here's the recorded pattern since my major screw up. Some of the earlier ones are just guesses until I started recording it more accurately. It's basically been a month, so I don't know if I'm giving myself enough time for what would be a normal recovery period after doing something dumb like I did?

December 2016

Sunday 18th - 0

Monday 19th - Yes

Tuesday 20th - 0

Wednesday 21st - Yes

Thursday 22nd - 0

Friday 23rd - Yes (drive to mom's)

Saturday 24th - 0

Sunday 25th - Yes

Monday 26th - 4-5

Tuesday 27th - 6

Wednesday 28th - 5

Thursday 29th - 6-7

Friday 30th - 5 (drive to dad's)

Saturday 31st - 6

January 2017

Sunday 1st - 4-5 (Broken)

Monday 2nd - 7-8 (drive home)

Tuesday 3rd - 0

Wednesday 4th         - 5-6

Thursday 5th - 0

Friday 6th - 5-6

Saturday 7th - 4-5

Sunday 8th - 5.5

Monday 9th - .5 - 2

Tuesday 10th - 7.5

Wednesday 11th - 3.5 (Light / Broken)

Thursday 12th - 5.5

Friday 13th - 4.25

Saturday 14th              - 5-6

Sunday 15th - 5-6

Siggy,

You have 10 days in a row with some sleep.  I have never gotten more than 3 days in a row with some sleep and your sleep is way better than mine.  I think 10 days is sort of the "magic" number and you'll continue with longer and longer sleep day after day.  Good for you.

Thanks! I really hope so. I know how hard it is to go without. 2015 was a brutal year for me. I can't remember how many nights I missed, but I think it was 50+. Not all in a row of course.

I know you're having a hard time too. Hopefully it will start turning around for you also.

Aloha, I'm hoping your wave ends soon.