why cant she just pull herself together and go to work

[Be...]

There is something wrong! And its most likely withdrawal. It happens to some people. :( It sucks. But, look at Satch! He and you are in the exact same spot. Extreme depression following the use of a benzo. If you didnt have it before the benzo use, then it probobly is withdrawal. And you have seen doctors! I know he told you that you would also have some physical effects, but Morroweg and Benzos-R-Cruel both told you they didnt have many physical side effects, mostly mental. I was not agoraphobic before I took my benzo. I didnt have anxiety and fear at this level. It sucks, but just hang in there. Maybe your first window will come this month. You may not even get windows. You may just wake up one day and be fully healed. Hang in there!

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [ea...]

• [Mo...]

• [Wo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I read lostdogs success story. Mentally i feel like him. Except the time travelling part. Dear god. I need some relief. I drove my car for 4 hrs today it didnt help. I showerd long and hot, sitting in the sun........oh god orion this is pure hell. I can not do this for another 12 months. Sorry that i am coming back like that.

I read lostdogs success story. Mentally i feel like him. Except the time travelling part. Dear god. I need some relief. I drove my car for 4 hrs today it didnt help. I showerd long and hot, sitting in the sun........oh god orion this is pure hell. I can not do this for another 12 months. Sorry that i am coming back like that.

I find it amazing that you drove your car for 4 hours today, is that not progress for you??

I drove all over the continent before this and drove hired cars in many countries, now if I try driving only a few miles I get lost and forget where I am so seldom try anymore

Well done GG

It is hard! But, you have already done 9 months! Most people feel relief around the 6-12 month period. So, give it three more months and re-evaluate.

Can hardly do 1 hour. I have to do something. Now. I cant sit still. Constant horror terror. Dying feeling fear. No relief. I dont know anymore and no sleep

I am wondering if one has severe mental issues what keeps one going and faithful they will heal and not being temped to take other meds...i seriously cant take it anymore. Cant rest only terror and horror and dying.

update:

migraines, sleep went down to 10-20 mins. Depression and anxiety and fear 150%. Beginning month 9. I am too exhausted to do this. I dont know what to do anymore.

If you go to http://cepuk.org/recovery-stories/ and watch the video, "Jo cold turkeys 60mg of Diazepam" or whatever, she went 9 or so months before getting her first window. Doesnt say how long she went before she felt fully normal. But, it happens to some people.

Heya GG, doesn't the video help at all ?

like Orionbash, Jo's case reminded me of you.

In my opinion driving your car for 4 hours is a big step forward, awesome. :smitten:

It does. Doesnt make it rasier though. He still has anxiety after 2 years.....but thats doesnt mean she is not happy right and living her life?

right, :laugh: and she looks pretty and happy to me, she is smiling, right ? :laugh:

i am looking forward to see you smile in the near future, right ?

p.s. so many 'rights', must look pretty silly ,right ? ;)

Everyone heals right?  :laugh:

Did or do you all follow a special healthy diet? I do still eat chocolate.

Thank you, thank you, thank you  GG,  :thumbsup: i wanted to see that laughing smiley, :yippee:

Seriously now, i can eat everything again, ice cream chocolate, ....everything.

I mean then? And everyone else.

Then ? you mean some months back ? yes, i started eating healthy and no junk food.

lots of vitamins, vegs and so on. healthy, yes.

i don't know about everyone else, how can i ? ;)

I am totally astounded that you drove for four hours. That is amazing, wonderful, admirable. I doubt I could do that.

If you feel something else is wrong, you need to go to a hospital and get checked out.

I have always eaten whatever I wanted. Nothing food-wise affected me. I do take a multivitamin every day, but not because of withdrawal. Food wont heal you, only time will do that.

east

It does. Doesnt make it rasier though. He still has anxiety after 2 years.....but thats doesnt mean she is not happy right and living her life?

She said she still has SOME anxiety! Thats probobly just because the whole process freaked her out and having no actual anxiety disorder beforehand, she was left a little scarred. Totally understandable for what we have been through. But, she is out running and enjoying her life again! So, no worries. You will get there, too.

I hope soon.....what does everyone eat?

All natural. Non-processed. My daily foods consist of eggs, bread, yogurt, cheese, crackers, tea, and milk. Sometimes I can do other stuff like tacos or butter chicken. But it all has to be homemade.

Sorry, but I have never read that diet helps much. I think a person should  eat as healthy as they can and not worry about it. And supplements - some can be dangerous, even hurtful because they can interfere with the gaba receptors.

This is my opinion only, based on what I have read and learned. Really, GG, time is the only healer for this...time, distraction....those are what will heal you.

east

:)

Did anyone try supplements that helped? Like bacopa or such?

A few people did actually try Bacopa and apparently it healed them. :o One person said he tried and it set him back to the beginning. So, I dunno. Apparently it revs you up for the first two days and then after that you magically feel better. Its worth a shot if you are desperate, I guess.

Like any drug, bacopa can have side effects. It can act as a central nervous system depressant. It can potentiate the effects of sedative like benzos. It can have fairly strong effects on the GI system, both good and bad.

Please be careful about taking supplements....you don't know how they will affect you, and might make things worse.

east

:)