The jumping buddies group

[Bu...]

You're right! We are here! Try to relax the best you can, the only way to freedom is through this!!

Think about how wonderful you will feel having your life back, being healed!

We have been there, just on another section of the road, but we are here during the ride!

Hoping for quick relief for you!

:smitten:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sa...]

• [Bu...]

• [...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy ... I do not "understand" your concern about sodium ... I am not saying it doesn't exist ... could you explain it a bit ... I am not a medical person ... and if one is not intentionally restricting sodium I would expect that one obtains an adequate amount each day via food ...

As far as being "hungry" ... I mentioned that I do not take any supplements or other meds other than herbal teas ... that said ... I do, all too often, find myself using food unconsciously to try to quell symptoms sometimes ... and never helpful ... not a "healthful" distraction ...

Saliva, mouth and lip sensations, sinus pressure ... all explainable as symptoms via the awareness that the drug interferes with muscle and nerve expression ... without the drug these pathways are being re-established ... hence symptoms ...

Hang on ... you are here ... we are here ...

Take Care.

Nova,

I love the way you put things. Your here. We're here. It's so true and moving.

The reason I was wondering about sodium was that low sodium causes tingling and muscle twitching and I have noticed that my symptoms can improve with salt intake-hence my English marmite and cheese snack before bed. It is so easy for doctors to dismiss things because of the cost of tests. I would like to get this resolved but think I will have to do it privately.

I wondered if anyone else noticed their symptoms improving with food.

I do agree that some of my symptoms are withdrawal. it's just a question of are they all withdrawal.

I really appreciate the time you are giving me.

Love Buddy42

Buddy, isn't it wonderful to have people ahead of us like G and Nova to keep us grounded? I'm feeling the love as well..much appreciated!

I know lots of people have food phobias during this. I believe the twitching and the nerve tingling is totally unrelated to what you're eating. I believe the sodium is just a coincidence, but if it makes you feel better to eat more sodium- go ahead!

There is such an ebb and flow of sxs throughout the day and night.

I tend to be far more like Nova, I simply assume everything happening is w/d related. Everything!

Just Breathe :smitten:

Yes, it is good to have G and N on board. But good also that your around as we hold hands through cyber space. I know I wouldn't stand a chance of making it without you guys.

B.

scuze me, what does sxs means? and hello everyone, I jumped on july 10. and I believe I started bad, but no way now but going forward! :)

I hear you, G ! I takes a lot to get me rattled. I'm well, thanks - woke up in another window that lasted until lunch. Stopped in to see you this morning, hope you're well too!

Hi Betty, congrats on your jump! Nice to have you here!  Yes, there is only one way here, you're right, forward!

I must apologiase. I'm new to this forum and I thought jumping is when ou start your tapering. I realised now after reading more posts what jumping is about. Congrats to you all who jumped! and sorry for my mingling.

No worries, Betty!  Glad you've found the forum! Best of luck with your taper, you'll get to "jump" one day soon!

Welcome Betty!!

Saga, I'm having a really good day! No sxs, just exhausted from waking up at 2 am so many nights!!

I hope you're still in your window!!

:smitten:

I jumped July 11th.  I'm feeling ok except the past two days I have been in an almost constant panic attack. I'm very nervous, jumpy, worried about illness (again) I get bouts of dizziness and feeling very off. All I can do is pray it passes soon.

Hey folks. Great to see so many jumpers! I jumped on the 9th, and feel pretty much the same as you guys. Wild swings from sorta normal to the absolute depths of Hades. Hopefully healing is on it's way for everyone!

Nova

A little bit better today thank you. I slept for a good 8-9 hours.

Bright, sunny and hot here in the UK. It's 9.15am here. What time is it your end?

Love Buddy

I hope the orchestra's gone to bed for a rest. I have some muscle pain and tiredness today. But better than yesterday. Your up early. But it can be nice early in the morning.

Love Buddy

I tend to "close down" each evening around 7 to 9 ... and I have always been an "early bird" ... sleep has been sort of an issue for me during this process ... had a long stretch over a year and a half where I didn't sleep much at all ... can't say it ever affected me adversely other than "mentally" ... I always seemed to get enough to get me through the day ...

As with all aspects of healing ... they are what they are ... one day at a time ...

Cheers.

It's good you say you haven't been affected by bad sleep because that's the one thing that freaks me out. I think you are so brave. And it's wonderful your out there supporting people like me.

I think I might have a half window today. It's certainly not a window. But better than yesterday anyway.

Love Buddy.