The jumping buddies group

[Bu...]

I'm sorry you're having a rough time Buddy, I'm rowing the canoe, as Drew would say!

I'm working on 2 hours of sleep max. All the head sensations and between the twitches,body jumps and nerve burn last night, it felt like a party in my bed  :sick:

It's all part of the fun of w/d....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sa...]

• [Bu...]

• [...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Saga23 Thank you. I'm sorry your having a hard time, we're in the same place. I think I'm at your party. What would you like me to bring?

Love Buddy

Hey Buddy, if you can just get them to tone it down a bit tonight I'd be grateful :thumbsup:

All joking aside, it's very normal. It's just the nerves learning to work properly. Still, why can they do that when I'm awake?

It's not all bad, I had my second window yesterday since jumping 3 weeks ago.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time, I blame every weird thing happening on w/d :laugh:I'm trying to laugh about it, but I know it isn't easy :smitten:

Hi there,

I am so grateful to all of you for coming back to me. I am real lonely and frightened right now!

Love Buddy42

Saga23,

Mine do it when I'm awake as well. I wonder if I have a dab of menopausal thrown in.

Yes I'll bring some toning down to the party tonight.

Love Buddy42

I can ignore the daytime party.They can be as noisy as they want!

I'll try relaxing in a nice bath before bed...maybe some of the meno stuff going on here as well...MORE FUN :D the more the merrier!  Have to get back to work- stay strong :smitten:

You're doing it :thumbsup:

Hello Texas GMIT. I'm sleeping some nights. Find I cope better is I sleep! What about you? I'm off to try and catch some sleep now. It's 9.30pm here!

Buddy!

Deflate lay, sleep is so important!

I didn't sleep during acute, then I slept great for a long time, then a couple weeks ago my sleep became broken again.

Thought I would jump in and check on this group ! I was June 6th...  Boy the first 3-4 weeks were just as you all are describing. . The jerks at night and fear were horrific . It really does get better !!! I think after the first 30 days, things really do shift !!! I haven't been on recently because my main symptom right now is pain in arms ( and legs. ). Very difficult to type. ... But tolerable compared to first 30 days. Tummy stuff not so fun either. ..... Hang in there group . One day. , sometimes one hour at a time !!!! I think it's helpful to keep talking about your symptoms as they change . Let's us all realize what " could " happen and maybe knock some fear down... Hope everyone sleeps !!

DLW, thanks for offering the encouragement! I've been told the first month is a wild ride, but it gets better. Glad to hear it from you as well!

Sorry you're still feeling the tummy stuff- that can feel free to leave anytime now, enough already,right?! The hands I've heard too- is that the disconnected feeling or simply pain? I hope your sleep is improving, but I understand that's kind of funny as well...

I am very twitchy and sore this morning. Just wondering if I should go for some bloods. I have had them done before but not for a while.Might go privately for a second opinion!

Love Buddy

Buddy ... by all means do what you feel you need to do for your peace of mind ... from what you are saying I feel you are in recovery ... I have been where you are now ... as you have certainly heard many times ... this process is confusing and sometimes very scary ... lots of self-doubt will creep in from time to time ...

I take nothing for anything ... that is my choice ... I only say this to let you know where I am speaking from ... I was on K for a very long time, tapered switching to valium for over 26 months ... and am now almost 9 months out ... I was never poly-drugged ... that said ... we are all different ... our stories are unique to us ... what we have in common is our decision to leave benzos behind and recover from their use ... I believe there is no time-line for this process ... we each find our own way through this journey ...

Being kind to ourselves ... going "slow" during the process ... trying as best we can not to get "tangled" up in the symptoms ... finding encouragement and support where we can ... I believe this is a one day at a time process ... each day is another day closer ... these can all sound like such a pile of platitudes ... and they are what sees me through each day ...

I believe in what I am doing ... I have chosen to do this ... and I will get through it ... so will you ... so will we all ...

Take Care.

Hello I jumped July 4, I cheated 2 days later and took a dose. After that nothing! Yippee. So happy to be free. I now know it can be done. My worst symptom is nausea. Constant horrible nausea. I also have burning saliva which seems to be eating into the sides of my mouth. But it is all manageable. The nausea is worst at 4am till 8am. Oddly it goes away as soon as I hit work. I think distraction is the key. Anyway I am feeling really positive. I don't want to worry about the future. The Beast's poison is seeping out and I'm glad. Glad, glad, gladdy, gladdy glad.  :D

Hello,

Thanks everyone. Nova, you are right. I think I do need peace of mind. One thing I'd like to ask you. Did you feel hungry nearly all the time and did your symptoms rev up when you did. That's why I'm worried about sodium. That and my poor numb mouth.

I do need a lot of reassurance. I think if I keep hearing it I might begin to believe it! So sorry if I keep asking for it. I am so tired from the lack of sleep.

Bigmistake: I am glad you are feeling positive! And yes you are right. The poison is seeping out!

Nova is always full of infinite wisdom...I LOVE reading his posts...a "very take it as it comes" attitude I've really tried to adapt myself. I make fun of all these sxs. I also borrow lots of phrases to tell myself when the

" healing" hurts a bit much. My favorite right now is " I'm not going to die ! "

Big,glad to see you here, I've been wondering how you've been! You're phrase" Self Unmedicating" is simply awesome!

Buddy, I know it's hard not to worry, you're doing great! One day at a time.....

Hello Saga!

Welcome Big!

Nova is so right! His words are soothing!!

Buddy, you are doing great! Hang in there....it will get better!!

Hi all,

I just feel so connected to you all at the moment. This is one of the hardest things I have gone through. I am in a lot of pain, scared and uncomfortable. And you are there for me, urging me through this black hole.

Love Buddy42