Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

Jerry,

I'm sorry you aren't doing well.  Hopefully the swimming tomorrow and the concert will help you.  I'm not feeling great either so I understand!  What sort of symptoms are you having?

Jb, if you are still reading here, I'm thinking of you too and hoping something has changed for the better for you. 

Hugs,

Helen

Ha Helen, thank you for your kind reply! I am sorry for you too, that you also aren’t well. I feel groggy in the morning and during the day. And also I have the lightheadedness. Someone  of Telehealthcare advised me to take broth. So that’s what I did. I am not sure it really helped me. But it tasted nice. I just picked up my bike. It was a bit more pricy than I expected, but they did a lot. They replaced the inside and outside tires, placed a new front light and a new saddle. I also bought a bike bag.

I am also thinking of you Jørgen. Hopefully the acid in your body feeling is getting less…

Huggg Jerry…

Hi Z Drug group,

I got a message from Lady Den that she has been sick with the flu. She's had fever, and body aches and nausea.  She has someone taking care of her and is starting to improve. She said to tell you all she is thinking of you. 

Hi Z Drug group,

I got a message from Lady Den that she has been sick with the flu. She's had fever, and body aches and nausea.  She has someone taking care of her and is starting to improve. She said to tell you all she is thinking of you.

Thank you Helen,

It was weird that LadyDen suddenly disappeared, but now we understand. I hope she will be better soon.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Team Z I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and love! I missed you all very much. I’m doing better as of yesterday but not quite over my si kness yet. It turned out I had COVID. Not the flu. But thank God I’m back on the mend and doing a little better now after 12 days. I’m still weak and require rest. So I won’t be here everyday. Just know I’m thinking of you all. I’ll check in more often now that I’m better.

Jerry my dear friend…I missed you too!  :hug:

Love to you all

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Ha Zzz group,

I really have a bad day today. Very groggy. Very depressed. My cleaning woman was sick last monday, so I was happy she came today. I have not much in my agenda today. Tomorrow I ‘ll go swimming again.

Yes LadyDen I am glad you’re back, you are the sunshine in this forum!

Huggggggg,

Jerry  :thumbsup:

Ha Zzz group,

I really have a bad day today. Very groggy. Very depressed. My cleaning woman was sick last monday, so I was happy she came today. I have not much in my agenda today. Tomorrow I ‘ll go swimming again.

Huggggggg,

:mybuddy::highfive::hug:

And you are such a warrior! My good friend Jerry!

Happy Friday enjoy your swimming! I’m thinking of you!

Ha Zzz group,

Huggggggg,

P

:mybuddy::highfive::hug:

And you are such a warrior! My good friend Jerry!

Happy Friday enjoy your swimming! I’m thinking of you!

Ha LadyDen, I have stopped using milk before I go to bed. Milk contains tryptophan which the body turns into melatonin. In the past I have used melatonin and felt very bad the next day. It is not so bad now, but I want to see if my days will improve. Today I went swimming and after that I went to the shopping centre, to return a bike bag and buy several things. After that I went to my father and had a meal with him. We are thinking of what we are going to do on my birthday on the eleventh of February. 

How are you doing at the moment?

Huggs Jerry  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Haa Zzers,

I am now sleeping without milk in the evening, but it is not really a succes. I sleep ok, but feel worse in the morning/ during the day. So tonight I am going to use milk again. Just to see how that will work out. A good friend of mine has mentally gotten ill. I already felt he was getting manic, so it is not a surprise. He will get a mental health care treatment soon. My cleaning woman will come in 10 minutes. So I hope you all have a good day. huggggggs Jerry  :thumbsup:

Hey Team Z and Jerry!

I’m doing good still recovering from after effects of Covid. Im getting stronger each few days. I went for a lovely walk today when the rain stopped. It was very easy to do…not very boaty, sun came out, birds singing. I walked further and longer. Such a blessing to do it!

Yes Jerry try the milk again. You know sometimes I thought it was things revving me up but in reality it was going to do it anyway. So I stopped policing what I ate so much. Im till staying away from MSG, nitrates, certain preservatives, soy sauce, etc because it’s just wise to avoid well known culprits. I wish you success. Glad you’re sleeping and enjoying your dad.

Hugs

Hi Jerry and LD and Jb and anyone else reading here,

I'm just saying hello from my vacation.  It's been so nice to finally be able to enjoy getting away. I still have to rest a lot and not get overstimulated but this has really been a successful trip so far and We've been gone for 8 days. We'll be heading home on Feb. 4. 

Jerry, I think Lady Den is right.  Try the milk again. I always thought this or that thing was messing with me but later realized that I don't need to be so picky. Sometimes it's just where we are on our journey.

Lady Den, enjoy the walking and the freedom that is coming your way as you get more steady.

Hugs,

Helen

Helen  :hug: so glad to hear you are enjoying your vacation and doing decent. Yay!!! I’ve missed you very much. Thanks for popping in. Yes I agree that many times I thought this or that was making me worse or triggering symptoms/waves but nope it was just a coincidence. I was going to do it anyway because it’s just the course of how this goes. So unless something revs me up in an obvious intense way, I just don’t police what I eat too strictly. I tested what I thought was revving me and nope it wasn’t.

I can’t wait for your return and hear all about your trip.

Sending you love and hugs.

Ha Zz group,

I am not feeling brilliant today, not good. I think it has to do with a party at the neighbors last night. I didn’t  sleep really bad. But the party went on till 5 O’clock in the morning. The last three days I have been swimming, but today and tomorrow the pool closes too early for me to go. So today I am watching sport on tv… later in the evening my father will come here… for a meal…

Enjoy your day!

Jerry

Jerry my weekend was a bit tough as well…waves increased in intensity Saturday night and most of yesterday but settled back down last night. These waves, this process has a mind of its own. I hope today is better for you. It’s cold here but the sun is lovely. I’m going to go for a walk in a little bit to get some sun and fresh air.

Keep up the swimming. In time you will feel better. Especially now that the neighbor party is over. Party until 5am…wow!

Big hugs my friend

:mybuddy:

Hi LD and Jerry and Jb and all others here,

I got back from our trip Saturday afternoon.  All in all, I'm calling it a success! I hadn't been on a vacation of any sort really since 2018 and that one did NOT go well.  I mostly felt pretty decent on this trip. It was nice to be in a warm climate with friendly people around.  I had symptoms every day but nothing terrible. The last two days were pretty rough with bad head pain and terrible balance but some sort of exorcism  :laugh: occurred the final night there and I was fine to make the trip home.  I feel VERY encouraged by how things went.  I only hope all of us can move on and SOON!  Jb, I know you are suffering greatly and I think of you often. I've had many years of deep suffering so I do understand and have great empathy. 

Jerry, are you any better today? 

LD, I'm sorry you had a rough weekend and hope your walk today is a good one. 

I'm going through short stents of the acid in the veins feelings and body stiffness but seem to move out of them after shorter periods of time. 

Changes....changes that seem positive.

Big hugs and high hopes for all of you,

Helen

Ha Hellen and LadyDen,

Is very nice that you care for me and think of me. I am in a very tough period. I am still using other medication, which I have been using for years. An anti depressivant, citalopram,  and an anti psychotic, clozapine. These two mix not good together I discovered a long while ago on a Dutch official medication website. Therefor, I think, that that is the reason for my horrible mornings and noons too. So the plan I made with my shrink is to slowly taper citalopram soon.  I waited with this taper till I was finished with the zopiclon taper. I think it was not a good idea to do these simultaneously, so therefor I waited so long. I wait with the start of this taper till I have had my birthday, coming Saturday the 11th February, when I will become 50 years. A real milestone, considering my mental state. I wished I would have reached that in a much healthier condition, but it is what it is. I also organize a small party with a few friends.

Hugggs Jerry  :thumbsup:

Ha Hellen and LadyDen,

Is very nice that you care for me and think of me. I am in a very tough period. I am still using other medication, which I have been using for years. An anti depressivant, citalopram,  and an anti psychotic, clozapine. These two mix not good together I discovered a long while ago on a Dutch official medication website. Therefor, I think, that that is the reason for my horrible mornings and noons too. So the plan I made with my shrink is to slowly taper citalopram soon.  I waited with this taper till I was finished with the zopiclon taper. I think it was not a good idea to do these simultaneously, so therefor I waited so long. I wait with the start of this taper till I have had my birthday, coming Saturday the 11th February, when I will become 50 years. A real milestone, considering my mental state. I wished I would have reached that in a much healthier condition, but it is what it is. I also organize a small party with a few friends.

Hugggs Jerry  :thumbsup:

Your plan sounds good to me. I wish you success on your tapering off. You can do it! And I agree that you might feel much better pretty quickly as you taper.

I also thank you for caring for me too. I only want to see you doing well, enjoying your art and your dad. Happy!

I’m wishing you an early happy happy happy 50th birthday my friend! 🎁🎂🎈❤️

I hope it will be the best day.

:hug::highfive::balloon:

Helen so glad to have you back with us. Your vacation sounded awesome! I’m overjoyed that you could enjoy it. As always you’re a star! I’m doing fine….taking walks, cooking, light housework. Still in the process of getting my normal energy level back since the COVID. It’s getting there  :thumbsup:

Sending you love hugs and hope you’re feeling well. Especially this super bowl weekend.

🌹❤️

Thanks LD! I'm glad you are getting stronger after your Covid infection and living your life!  You are doing great!  :thumbsup:

Jerry, I hope your future tapering goes well and that you start feeling better and better as times goes.

Jb, you are reading this, I remember you and know you have been suffering greatly.  I am sending you hugs and hopes for better days. They will come! 

To any others reading, better days are likely ahead for most of you.  Keep doing all the best practices you can.  I'm pulling for everyone here.

I've had a good 6-7 days. I have some mild cold symptoms today but hoping it stays mild.  I'm going to travel an hour and half to visit my brother and his wife today and excited about that. I'll be conserving energy along the way.

Peace and love,

Helen

Hugs Jerry Helen and all.

Helen how was your visit with your brother and family?

Are you still doing good? I’m so happy that you’re living life too.

Yay! You go girl !

Thanks for the well wishes. Yes I’m doing fine. Mild waves…some a little more milder than others. But I’m pushing through them now. It feels nice to be able to do that instead of forced back to bed. Healing does happen! You’re so right and sweet to encourage others here. It does get better with time. I agree that we all should keep doing things as normal as possible everyday. Especially things we enjoy.

Happy healing, Team Z!

Thank you Lady Den! I'm very happy you can push through your waves now and stay out of bed!  I can barely stand to go in my bedroom during the day anymore after several years of hanging out in there. 

I'm not as good today. I've caught another cold (Covid negative) and it put me in a wave over night.  The tinnitus had been gone for almost 3 weeks (!) but it came back last night and I had the burning in my body. But today is not terrible and mostly just cold symptoms which we all know is much better than Benzo withdrawal!  I know it will pass. The visit to my brother's went well.

Jerry, I'm thinking of you and you too Jb!

Helen

Wow I’m sorry that your unwell with a cold. 🥣 Good bowl of soup is in order and rest up. Maybe something you picked up while traveling??? Airports are so germy! Hope you get well soon my dear.

Happy to hear brother visit went well. I’m here if you need me anytime.

As for me , today my waves are a bit more intense. But I’m not surprised because they usually do on the weekend. So I’m resting up today. Twinning with you….just laying around not feeling too great but it’s bearable.  :thumbsup:

🌹🤗❤️ big hugs and love