Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

Hi Z-drug community,

I tried last year to taper and was not functional, I got down to 17 mg and got into an argument that cost me someone I cared about dearly. It was a catalyst to me not wanting to feel like s*** anymore and I already have Pre-existing Dysautonomia. Since then, I subverted my taper and even raised the dose to 30 just so I can maintain my meager status quo. I’m in so much agony now and in a much worse place. I feel like I’ll never make it off, and it just feels like I’m dying even from minor cuts. The pressure from my healthcare providers and family is immense. I just need some support, I’m 31 and feel like a total addict. I don’t know how you guys were able to make this journey.

Your Ambien dose looks almost as large as mine was, almost, I was so miserable.  What are your symptoms and how often are you dosing?

Hi Pamster,

My symptoms right now are insomnia, nausea, agitation, some dizziness. I dose 5x per day for inter-dose 15 in the morning/afternoon and 15 at night. (5 is at 4:30am or close to depending on when I wake up). Just overall discomfort and hard to get up from bed even though I’m agitated.. I have to reduce back to 20 pretty quickly as I’ll lose access to the 30. Wow, I can’t believe you were at a higher dose than this. Due to pre-existing condition and medication sensitivities I don’t know if I can C/O. I don’t think I can cold turkey either, I’m really stuck.

Your symptoms sound very familiar, are you having memory issues, I did when I dosed during the day, its a hypnotic.  That sleep walking and talking they warn you about is real, I hope you’re keeping safe.

You probably know I quit cold turkey and it worked for me. The day after I quit, the nausea, inner trembling, hideous anxiety all went away.  I couldn’t sleep for awhile but I didn’t care because I felt so much better.  I’m not advocating this, you know I would never do that, just sharing my experience.

I would hate to see you cross over to Valium, it scares me more than Ambien does, so that leaves tapering.  You say you may lose access if you don’t reduce quickly?

Pamster,

Unfortunately, my insomnia effects both sleep onset and sleep maintenance. I believe it is genetic as my mother had it and my brother does also.

Been to several " Sleep" doc's and they just say there is nothing they can do. Believe me, I have tried every device, OTC option and Rx drug over the last 25 years. It is a nightly struggle. 

I had great hopes for the new DORA drugs that have come to market in the last few years. Non habit forming, up regulate at completely different brain receptors vs Z Drugs and benzo's. Sure wished they were more efficacious.

I can see you’ve been at this a long time.  I’ve noticed there have been some new sleep meds come to market, I’m sorry to hear they don’t work for you either.  My friend tried Belsomra but my goodness, it was terribly expensive, I guess its not available yet in generic?

I’m a little nervous about you using zolpidem occasionally because of kindling, I’m afraid that you could get to a point where you could experience withdrawal symptoms as soon as the next day after using it, the time your body will put up with it could get shorter and shorter, this happened to my friend.

I wish we had a answers for you, are you still dealing with symptoms from your Clonazepam taper?  I guess you’ve tried cannabis?

Hi Z-drug community,

I tried last year to taper and was not functional, I got down to 17 mg and got into an argument that cost me someone I cared about dearly. It was a catalyst to me not wanting to feel like s*** anymore and I already have Pre-existing Dysautonomia. Since then, I subverted my taper and even raised the dose to 30 just so I can maintain my meager status quo. I’m in so much agony now and in a much worse place. I feel like I’ll never make it off, and it just feels like I’m dying even from minor cuts. The pressure from my healthcare providers and family is immense. I just need some support, I’m 31 and feel like a total addict. I don’t know how you guys were able to make this journey.

Hi Grizzly. My heart goes out to you. These drugs are tiny in size but very powerful. It’s not easy to come off them because the brain is dependent upon them. This dependency doesn’t take long to happen unfortunately. It wasn’t easy for any of us to come off. And then there’s the aftermath of dealing with symptoms as the brain repair and return to normal. It takes time…for most it’s quite a bit of time. But, it is well worth it. So go low and slow. That’s the way to do it. Feeling the symptoms as you reduce is going to happen because you’re taking away something the brain is used to having. Acceptance and expectation of feeling it is something one must embrace. Please just be careful especially with you having a preexisting condition….even slower is my advice and especially I’d say in my opinion for you not to cut too much too close together. You are on a pretty big dose. As I came off, I thought I had various medical conditions but it turned out that the Ambien was the culprit. Dysautonomia was one of those that doctors thought.

It sounds like you’ve had a tough attempt of getting off. Please don’t give up. If you have to do tiny baby steps, then do that. It’s not a race. Maybe you can start by going from 30 to 29 1/2 then hold 2 weeks. From there go to 29 hold 2 weeks…etc. In other words, whatever dose you’re on now cut very small.  Or you can use the fingernail file method…shave off tiny bits every 2 weeks.  If your interested, I can share with you how I used that method. Actually, if you go back through this post, you’ll find it. Whatever you decide, I wish you success. You can do it!

Hugs 🤗

Has anyone been forced to reinstate the use of Z drugs due to unrelenting insomnia?

I have experienced chronic insomnia for 25+ years. Per my profile, I tapered off the Z drugs 7 years ago. Since then, my only sleep has been with medication.

I've tried all 3 of the new DORA drugs with so-so success. Mirtazapine and Quetiapine offer only marginal positive results.

I was having good results with Xyrem/Xywav but have developed significant side effects.

Recently, I have been using 1/4 of a tablet of zolpidem ( 2.5mg) a couple of times a week, in an effort to get 3 or so hours of sleep. I certainly realize it is a slippery slope and loathe the thought of becoming dependent on the Z drugs again, but have no other options.

I would be appreciative to hear from anyone who has had to resume using these drugs and how you were able to keep tolerance and dependency at bay.

Sorry Rupert. I can’t help you on your question because I haven’t experienced that. But IMO I do agree it’s a very slippery slope to get back on it after getting off and much time has passed since you were off. I can’t advise you on what to take for sleep but maybe you can try a more natural approach..perhaps a combination of natural things. Also it might be caused by other medications you are or were taking. Hopefully you’ll sleep better soon. Have you tried a sleep routine?

Hugs 🤗

Ha Team Z, an update from me too;

I am not doing great. Feeling groggy. A friend of mine who suffers from manic depression came out of his depression yesterday. He was depressed for five months, a very long time. We swim together when he is ok, so we didn’t do that also for 5 months. Today we will meet in the pool, very nice. Today the weather is very nice, it is even getting a bit warm, the first day of the year. Spring has been very cold until now. Next week my father is going on bus vacation. He is going to Berlin, Prague, Boedapest and Vienna for twelve days. Separately I can’t join him, because of my daily grogginess. Huggg Jerry  :thumbsup:

Safe travels to your Dad. I’m sure he’ll enjoy his vacation. I know you wish you could join him but you must do what you think is best. Great job on staying active and socializing with your friends. I’ve been thinking about you when I passed by the swimming pool on my walk yesterday. I hope you feel better soon my friend.

Sending big hugs Jerry,

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Ha LadyDen,

Thank you for your compassion, the swimming pool is my best friend at the moment. My days are really tough. I will really miss my father, but he has organized that I can eat the other day at houses of family and friends. That is really kind of him!  How are you doing at the moment? Are you still improving?  I really hope so! Huggg Jerry :smitten:  :thumbsup::smitten:

Jerry I’m doing good. Just having my usual weekend wave. I have family that’s been here a couple of days and my baby granddaughter. So that’s a lot of stimulation. My waves are revved up. I’m sure I’m probably overdoing it. After today’s luncheon they will all be going home. So all I can do is do my best. I’ll be resting for a couple of days after today.

Good to hear you are being with your dad before he leaves. I hope you feel better soon. You’re doing great by hanging in there keeping active.  :thumbsup:

Big hugs 🤗

Hi

have a question. I took Imovane for a week and it triggered inter dose symptoms. I got insomnia, anxiety, stomach pain, diarrhea, intrusive thoughts, tingling in my body, tinnitus and nausea. As soon as I realized what had happened to me, I stopped cold turkey. It’s been 2 months. Still suffering with occasional diarrhea, bad insomnia, and mild anxiety (the anxiety and diarrhea has gotten so much better).

I’m looking for people who have taken it for a short amount of time. What is your story? Please share this or connect with me on messages if you want. I realize we are not many, but if someone can relate or if you know any helpful information. Please share this! I do realize that there are far worse people than me but I hope you can understand that this whole thing is very frightening and strange for me.

I’m sorry to hear of your struggle. But I agree with the other buddy that it’s good that you only took it a short time as well as the only symptoms you have from it are not too bad. I’d say just give your body time to settle down. Self care, meditate, stay away from stress…you’ll be ok. :thumbsup:

What helped me in my earlier days was not stressing out about sleeping. I just embraced how much I got. I made sure my bedroom was a comfortable soothing place. I used YouTube soothing water/ piano sounds or soothing nature sounds and just imagined myself there as I slow easy breathing. Next thing I knew it was morning. Even if it doesn’t put you to sleep, I find that near sleep for a prolonged time can be just as refreshing. Oh a big tip….don’t take naps during the day and go for walks during the day. Go to bed and wake at the same time everyday and night. Over a short time, this sends the brain a pattern - a big signal that it’s time to sleep. I hope this helps you.

You dodged a huge bullet…IMO, count your blessings!  :thumbsup:

Hi Z-drug community,

Your Ambien dose looks almost as large as mine was, almost, I was so miserable.  What are your symptoms and how often are you dosing?

Hi Pamster,

My symptoms right now are insomnia, nausea, agitation, some dizziness. I dose 5x per day for inter-dose 15 in the morning/afternoon and 15 at night. (5 is at 4:30am or close to depending on when I wake up). Just overall discomfort and hard to get up from bed even though I’m agitated.. I have to reduce back to 20 pretty quickly as I’ll lose access to the 30. Wow, I can’t believe you were at a higher dose than this. Due to pre-existing condition and medication sensitivities I don’t know if I can C/O. I don’t think I can cold turkey either, I’m really stuck.

Your symptoms sound very familiar, are you having memory issues, I did when I dosed during the day, its a hypnotic.  That sleep walking and talking they warn you about is real, I hope you’re keeping safe.

You probably know I quit cold turkey and it worked for me. The day after I quit, the nausea, inner trembling, hideous anxiety all went away.  I couldn’t sleep for awhile but I didn’t care because I felt so much better.  I’m not advocating this, you know I would never do that, just sharing my experience.

I would hate to see you cross over to Valium, it scares me more than Ambien does, so that leaves tapering.  You say you may lose access if you don’t reduce quickly?

I would hate to see a Valium cross over too! I agree Pam!  :thumbsup:

Well I am on day 3 after cutting down to 5mg.  I was at approx 6.4mg the night before the cut.  Was still at 10mg a night back on April 26th when i started this speedy taper.  So far, I am still getting ok sleep.  It takes me a little longer to fall asleep but I do sleep through the night.  If i dose at 8:15pm, i think i am falling asleep by around 10pm.

Today I have had what feels like a dehydration headache all afternoon and slightly increased anxiety through the day.  Hoping this is the worst of it and i can stabilize here for a few weeks then cut again.  I feel like with Ambien's short half-life that after 3 days I would notice and be having more severe w/d symptoms if there was going to be more but who knows.  Obviously, none of this would be possible without the daily 1mg Ativan i am stable at.

Hi Z-drug community,

Hi Grizzly. My heart goes out to you. These drugs are tiny in size but very powerful. It’s not easy to come off them because the brain is dependent upon them. This dependency doesn’t take long to happen unfortunately. It wasn’t easy for any of us to come off. And then there’s the aftermath of dealing with symptoms as the brain repair and return to normal. It takes time…for most it’s quite a bit of time. But, it is well worth it. So go low and slow. That’s the way to do it. Feeling the symptoms as you reduce is going to happen because you’re taking away something the brain is used to having. Acceptance and expectation of feeling it is something one must embrace. Please just be careful especially with you having a preexisting condition….even slower is my advice and especially I’d say in my opinion for you not to cut too much too close together. You are on a pretty big dose. As I came off, I thought I had various medical conditions but it turned out that the Ambien was the culprit. Dysautonomia was one of those that doctors thought.

It sounds like you’ve had a tough attempt of getting off. Please don’t give up. If you have to do tiny baby steps, then do that. It’s not a race. Maybe you can start by going from 30 to 29 1/2 then hold 2 weeks. From there go to 29 hold 2 weeks…etc. In other words, whatever dose you’re on now cut very small.  Or you can use the fingernail file method…shave off tiny bits every 2 weeks.  If your interested, I can share with you how I used that method. Actually, if you go back through this post, you’ll find it. Whatever you decide, I wish you success. You can do it!

Hugs 🤗

Thanks for your words Ladyden, I’m really distraught as I’m pretty disabled by all of it already. Today I had trouble just walking around. My muscles just feel like I’ve been working out all day when I’m barely doing anything! I’ll try and go slow… but as you can imagine if I do I’ll be like 35 by the time I get off and then maybe more disability…it just seems like too much to bare. I’ll take a look at your plan but actually I think you were kind enough to lay it out for me last year!

Hi Z-drug community,

Hi Pamster,

Your symptoms sound similar, yes I’ve acted in odd ways that go outside the norm. My memory is fairly shot and cognitive ability has gone down for sure - especially for my age. I’m glad that the experience of C/T was kind to you on the Ambien front.

Yes I’ll lose my dose soon as it is not easy to get 30 mg for an extended period of time. So I’m debating what I need to do about it.

Do you think kindling happens while we take such a short acting drug? I think the half-life is like 2.5 hours. I take it multiple times but have had minor fluctuating dose here and there. I hope I haven’t done too much more damage l.

Hi Z-drug community,

Hi Pamster,

Your symptoms sound similar, yes I’ve acted in odd ways that go outside the norm. My memory is fairly shot and cognitive ability has gone down for sure - especially for my age. I’m glad that the experience of C/T was kind to you on the Ambien front.

Yes I’ll lose my dose soon as it is not easy to get 30 mg for an extended period of time. So I’m debating what I need to do about it.

Do you think kindling happens while we take such a short acting drug? I think the half-life is like 2.5 hours. I take it multiple times but have had minor fluctuating dose here and there. I hope I haven’t done too much more damage l.

I believe in the theory of kindling, and think it’s entirely possible with a short acting drug, heck, we basically withdraw from it every day.

I was so afraid of the symptoms, I went to uncomfortable lengths to secure more Ambien but when I hit my own personal wall, when I had no choice but to quit cold turkey, it was the best thing that could have happened to me.  What I’d feared became my savior, the withdrawal from Ambien was nothing compared to the use.  Not being able to sleep much for a couple of weeks was heaven compared to what I was feeling on the drug.  It was the darkest time in my life, I was in much more danger taking the Ambien than I was withdrawing from the Klonopin and that’s saying something.

I wish and I hope you can free yourself.

Hi Z-drug community,

Hi Pamster,

I believe in the theory of kindling, and think it’s entirely possible with a short acting drug, heck, we basically withdraw from it every day.

I was so afraid of the symptoms, I went to uncomfortable lengths to secure more Ambien but when I hit my own personal wall, when I had no choice but to quit cold turkey, it was the best thing that could have happened to me.  What I’d feared became my savior, the withdrawal from Ambien was nothing compared to the use.  Not being able to sleep much for a couple of weeks was heaven compared to what I was feeling on the drug.  It was the darkest time in my life, I was in much more danger taking the Ambien than I was withdrawing from the Klonopin and that’s saying something.

I wish and I hope you can free yourself.

Thanks for your honesty and story. I guess I shouldn’t ask questions that I’m afraid to hear the answers to haha. Again I’m glad that it worked out for you getting off so quickly. Can I ask how long you took it for? Thanks for always responding to everyone’s posts. Not sure how you are able to do it.

Thanks for your honesty and story. I guess I shouldn’t ask questions that I’m afraid to hear the answers to haha. Again I’m glad that it worked out for you getting off so quickly. Can I ask how long you took it for? Thanks for always responding to everyone’s posts. Not sure how you are able to do it.

I only took Ambien for 8 months, started it about 5 months into my cold turkey from Klonopin.  :idiot:

Well, I have been stable at 5mg now for 5 days/nights.  Started from 10mg a night on Apr 26th.  I saw my new psychiatrist today and he is starting my sub over from Ativan to Valium.  I plan on dropping my nightly Ativan dose from .50mg to .25mg and taking a 2.5mg of Valium.  He wants me to drop the Ambien tonight as i start the Valium.  So i guess i am jumping from 5mg.  If you can call it a jump while still on the other benzos.

A part of me likes the idea, as I think the Valium will maybe help me sleep in place of the Ambien.  But i don't like the idea of so many changes at once.  Subbing over and quitting the Ambien at the same time sounds messy.  So far, i feel lucky to have gotten to 5mg with very little issues.  Wish me luck.  Hope i can sleep tonight.

Well, I have been stable at 5mg now for 5 days/nights.  Started from 10mg a night on Apr 26th.  I saw my new psychiatrist today and he is starting my sub over from Ativan to Valium.  I plan on dropping my nightly Ativan dose from .50mg to .25mg and taking a 2.5mg of Valium.  He wants me to drop the Ambien tonight as i start the Valium.  So i guess i am jumping from 5mg.  If you can call it a jump while still on the other benzos.

A part of me likes the idea, as I think the Valium will maybe help me sleep in place of the Ambien.  But i don't like the idea of so many changes at once.  Subbing over and quitting the Ambien at the same time sounds messy.  So far, i feel lucky to have gotten to 5mg with very little issues.  Wish me luck.  Hope i can sleep tonight.

I think you’re going to need it, I hate that he’s having you drop the Ambien and reduce your nightly to dose at the same time.  Professor Ashton suggested replacing your doses in the first step, to allow the Valium time to build up, it takes longer since it’s so long acting.  I’m afraid you’re going to start out at a deficit right out of the gate.

This is an example of a taper, it’s from 3 mgs but it shows you what I’m talking about.  https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzsched.htm#s8

I think you’re going to need it, I hate that he’s having you drop the Ambien and reduce your nightly to dose at the same time.  Professor Ashton suggested replacing your doses in the first step, to allow the Valium time to build up, it takes longer since it’s so long acting.  I’m afraid you’re going to start out at a deficit right out of the gate.

This is an example of a taper, it’s from 3 mgs but it shows you what I’m talking about.  https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzsched.htm#s8

Really i am just subbing my nightly dose over since i was on 0.5 Ativan in evening. But i totally am not a fan of dropping the Ambien at the same time. I was feeling i should stay at 5mg Ambien for at least a week while V builds in my system.

Thankfully i have Ambien still and can always just take some and do my own thing. At least for a few weeks. I was going to see tonight how sleepy i feel at 2.5mg V and gauge from there.

Really i am just subbing my nightly dose over since i was on 0.5 Ativan in evening. But i totally am not a fan of dropping the Ambien at the same time. I was feeling i should stay at 5mg Ambien for at least a week while V builds in my system.

Thankfully i have Ambien still and can always just take some and do my own thing. At least for a few weeks. I was going to see tonight how sleepy i feel at 2.5mg V and gauge from there.

You’re right, sorry about that but I agree about the Ambien, too many changes can rock the boat.  I’m glad you have a supply you can play with, you may not need it but its good to have choices.

You’re right, sorry about that but I agree about the Ambien, too many changes can rock the boat.  I’m glad you have a supply you can play with, you may not need it but its good to have choices.

Many changes definitely can!  I agree. The frustrating part is i wont know if it’s the Ambien drop or starting the V sub if i run into problems. I’m thinking ahead on possible w/d symptoms. If i just develop insomnia, i think it’s most likely going to be Ambien jump. If i get other w/d’s like depression or increased anxiety, i’ll lean more that it is the sub not working as intended. Trying to mostly just think positive and hope and pray for the best!

Many changes definitely can!  I agree. The frustrating part is i wont know if it’s the Ambien drop or starting the V sub if i run into problems. I’m thinking ahead on possible w/d symptoms. If i just develop insomnia, i think it’s most likely going to be Ambien jump. If i get other w/d’s like depression or increased anxiety, i’ll lean more that it is the sub not working as intended. Trying to mostly just think positive and hope and pray for the best!

Attitude is everything, and you’ve signed on to do this so lets assume it’s going to go just fine, no problems from the Ambien drop and minor side effects from the Valium.  Too much sunshine?  :laugh:

Attitude is everything, and you’ve signed on to do this so lets assume it’s going to go just fine, no problems from the Ambien drop and minor side effects from the Valium.  Too much sunshine?  :laugh:

Agreed!  So, update from first night. It was extremely more difficult to fall asleep. I kept taking my magnesium glycinates, broad spectrum cbd and took a 10mg melatonin. Tbh, i am not sure when i fell asleep lol. At some point i got up and took a 0.1mg clonidine. I think that finally helped. I am trying to use those sparingly. The good news is i did fall asleep and dont feel terrible today. Though i did need to arrive late to work. Other symptoms were some slight tremors and feverish sweating early morning before i got up and took the morning Ativan.

This is doable i think :). I will just use this sub to V to stabilize as i get used to being off the Ambien. Not listening to doc on only going to 6mg V. Maybe i will consider 8mg

Hey Phizzle, it sounds like you survived the night, with your good attitude in tact, and yes, listen to your body it knows what will be right for it, I’m sure you can smooth things over with the doctor.  :thumbsup:

Hey Phizzle, it sounds like you survived the night, with your good attitude in tact, and yes, listen to your body it knows what will be right for it, I’m sure you can smooth things over with the doctor.  :thumbsup:

I did indeed!  I had to take a boat load of other supplements and didn't even put a dent in the ol insomnia even with taking the 2.5mg of Valium.  The sedating effect of V is nothing compared to Ambien!!!  I think what finally got me to drift off was the Clonidine.  I know it's a calcium blocker but i am going to have to do some research and just how dependent i can get to that medication.  I don't trust doctors anymore on what is and is not habit/dependency forming.

Pamster, I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words, replies and encouragement.  What you do for everyone here is nothing short of amazing.  After knowing the pain of a c/t and rapid taper and the hell everyone here goes through coming off this stuff, I have no doubt that you are literally saving lives by being a voice of encouragement and reason when people need it here!

I did indeed!  I had to take a boat load of other supplements and didn't even put a dent in the ol insomnia even with taking the 2.5mg of Valium.  The sedating effect of V is nothing compared to Ambien!!!  I think what finally got me to drift off was the Clonidine.  I know it's a calcium blocker but i am going to have to do some research and just how dependent i can get to that medication.  I don't trust doctors anymore on what is and is not habit/dependency forming.

Pamster, I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words, replies and encouragement.  What you do for everyone here is nothing short of amazing.  After knowing the pain of a c/t and rapid taper and the hell everyone here goes through coming off this stuff, I have no doubt that you are literally saving lives by being a voice of encouragement and reason when people need it here!

I’m glad you’re going to check into dependence issues for the other medication, I have to admit I’m pretty leery these days. 

Thank you for your kind words, I enjoy working with our members and I love it when I see good outcomes.  :thumbsup:

You're right. Even ibuprofen is if you take for a while. I never could even handle that med and now I'm on this one omg.

Good morning Team Z! Sounds like everyone is getting some good tapering plans and advice from Pam.

Pam you are truly awesome. I’m one of the people you’ve helped. You deserve an Emmy! You’re a precious jewel in this forum and again I thank you!

To everyone who is in this struggle, please do your research before trying this or that. The last thing you want to do is become worse. Take good self care. Expect symptoms. Accept symptoms. Distract your symptoms. Stay away from as much stress as you can! That’s a huge one!!! Everyday stressors are natural and unavoidable but I’m talking about outside drama from family, coworkers or friends. Pick your battles carefully. Take your time with tapering to avoid the severe consequences of big drops in dosing. Low, slow and steady.  :thumbsup:

Yes Grizz I do kind of recall helping you last year with a taper plan. I hope you can successfully get to where you want to be. You can do this!

Jerry and Helen I hope you both are doing well. I’m thinking of you both.

As for me approaching 35 months…. I’m doing pretty good. Time did it! Believing in my healing. Having a good doable plan. Good sleep routine. Getting out of bed as much as possible. Walking. Good clean diet. Plenty of water/ fluids. Distracting everyday around the clock! I’m excited for my future. I’m already reaping the benefits of taking one day at a time to let the ambien free months stack up without disrupting my healing process. The main thing is I put all my trust in God! I’m looking forward to the last couple of turns on my completely healed road. The light at the end of the tunnel gets brighter and bigger as you get closer. It is true, time heals. I’m not saying any of this to brag or make anybody feel bad. I’m hoping someone reading this who has lost hope or losing hope will have a witness that healing happens if you wait. It’s a wait that’s way too long IMO but if that’s what it takes then it’s worth it. I went from being completely bedridden ( not an exaggeration!) for a good long time and abandoned by my ex husband while in that condition, to now I get out of bed so normally, go make a coffee to enjoy outside listening to the birds sing….go for walks nearly everyday….cook and enjoy doing my artwork…so much more has been returned to me physically. It’s amazing! I survived by grace and mercy! It’s not going to be easy. It’s not going to be a short thing for the majority. But, it can be done if done the proper way Dr Ashton laid out. So be encouraged!  :thumbsup:

Enjoy your weekend 🤗👍🏼