The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thank you so much STUT 55.  That helps to know this.  And you described it perfectly, bcuz that's exactly what happened to me to my dismay.  Thank you for telling me it could take 3 months, I don't feel so bad then about staying on Hold.  I thought I might be making it worse by holding.  Glad you answered my post bcuz I was thinking if I tapered again it might not be as bad.  Thank God for you guys! 

Hey Stut. Glad you are taking a break. Bet you wish you could have a break from Chemistry!

SS, thanks for the support. I will do my deep breathing again tonight. So pleased for you that your taper has been going so well. I just found out that I've not been taking enough of my V. No wonder I feel stressed! And no wonder I've been worrying about going to see my daughter. Certainly didn't want to be cutting at Christmas because I find it stressful enough. Aw, your kitties sound gorgeous!

Mary, how did your pt go? Hope you're not tied up in knots today! Also hope that your migraine is staying away.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

Wow I truly do know how to send you all into hiding! I'll get off now so you'll all come back from wherever you went.. Maybe the village?? Lol

Just wanted to pop in say hello, wish you all well and let you know I'm always thinking of all of you.

Mary,  I do hope your migraines give you a break girl.. Enough is enough with those, you poor thing :(

Stut, watch out for strange men on the beach but do give them my number! :laugh:>:D

Can't, I hope you figured out that drinking water from a glass is a much better idea  ::):laugh:  :laugh:

SS, you seem so happy.. Makes me smile and gives me hope, you rock! :smitten:

NJ, holding you in thought and prayer as always :smitten:

And to all the LHSG wishing you peace and healing

Trish,

:smitten:

Trishy!!  So glad to see you on here.  I'm sure Stut will get their name and phone numbers for you next time  :laugh: :laugh:  I have eye appointment Wednesday, my left eye is weaker than right and benzo's attack weak and there is a slight cataract there.  I am wondering if all that combined is causing the migraine behind that eye.  I was only holding off on getting the cataract off because I thought my eye was going to stay blurry anyway.  So , we'll see what she says.  Probably won't know a thing about benzo's, so I will have to diagnose myself :D. So glad to see you on here.  I know, people disappear when I log on too  ;D.  Love ya girlfriend, sugar in your tea.  Hope you are feeling well! 🐕🐾🦉🎄☮️🙏💜

hello miss Mary sweet D!

What's up with your eye sweet lady? Had no idea benzo 's could screw with eye sight?? I have one eye that's weaker than the other for yrs now, I wear progressive glasses. I also have contacts but don't like wearing them, they irritate me after about 4 hrs.

Alfredo on your fettuccine ...hmmmm, I'm hungry lol!!

Love ya,

Trish :smitten:

Hi Trishy! Yes, flats. They are apartments. But what the heck is a condominium???  :idiot:

Sending you Hugs! Butter on your baked potato...  Gilly xxxxx

Hi 4G,

A condo or condominium is like an apartment some are big and fancy and others are modest. The best way I can think of to describe them is they're like a bunch of small homes all connected to each other to make one very large building or what is called a complex.

Walnuts in your brownies ..hmmmm , now I want to bake ::)

Love and hugs,

Lol Lady Mary l will be going with the pups don't you worry l will take a Blackthorn with me.Let anyone come near the weirdo on the cold,dank,wet beach and they will get a good whack with it 😀😉.

Love you Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

what the hell is a blackthorn??  It sounds painful.. :laugh:

Hey Stut. Glad you are taking a break. Bet you wish you could have a break from Chemistry!

SS, thanks for the support. I will do my deep breathing again tonight. So pleased for you that your taper has been going so well. I just found out that I've not been taking enough of my V. No wonder I feel stressed! And no wonder I've been worrying about going to see my daughter. Certainly didn't want to be cutting at Christmas because I find it stressful enough. Aw, your kitties sound gorgeous!

Mary, how did your pt go? Hope you're not tied up in knots today! Also hope that your migraine is staying away.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

Hey GB, no migraine but eye appointment tomorrow and pt went well, so a good day for me. , you sound good, I'm glad to hear optimism.  Love ya girlfriend, Mary. Pet my One eyed gorgeous pussycat for me.  🐱🐾🐾🦉🐕🐾🐾🎄💜☮️

So let's recap here..

Mary has a catarac possibly and rocks her pt therapy, she owns that ball like a boss! :laugh::thumbsup: and 4G has??.. Well I'm sure it'll come to me eventually but she has something?! :laugh:

Stut has a blackthorn and a chemistry thingy?? What is going on with you twin?? Chemistry and beaches and weird men and pups oh my!! :laugh: :laugh:

SS, has.. Well she has a lot of shit I'm sure traveling the way she did or still does and an angelic singing voice to boot! Rockin a taper too! Own it woman! :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

Can't has...?? Well we know he has tap water and that's good bc everyone gets thirsty! :laugh:

Oh wait I got it! 4G has Dave and Rebecca!  :laugh:  ;)

Love you ladies and Can't.. Where would I be without this awesome crew..

Love and hugs,

Good night peeps! Hope you all have a peaceful night and a sxs free day tomorrow..

Sweet D in all seriousness good luck with your eye tomorrow, I'll pop on to see how that appt. went for you. :smitten: :smitten:

Over and out,

Trish :smitten: :smitten:

Yes! I have Dave, Rebecca and Tilly the one-eyed cat! I was just going to reply to you, Trishy. As it is, I will wish you Goodnight. Love, Gilly xxx.  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Wow I truly do know how to send you all into hiding! I'll get off now so you'll all come back from wherever you went.. Maybe the village?? Lol

Just wanted to pop in say hello, wish you all well and let you know I'm always thinking of all of you.

Mary,  I do hope your migraines give you a break girl.. Enough is enough with those, you poor thing :(

Stut, watch out for strange men on the beach but do give them my number! :laugh:>:D

Can't, I hope you figured out that drinking water from a glass is a much better idea  ::):laugh:  :laugh:

SS, you seem so happy.. Makes me smile and gives me hope, you rock! :smitten:

NJ, holding you in thought and prayer as always :smitten:

And to all the LHSG wishing you peace and healing

Trish,

:smitten:

Trishy!!  So glad to see you on here.  I'm sure Stut will get their name and phone numbers for you next time  :laugh: :laugh:  I have eye appointment Wednesday, my left eye is weaker than right and benzo's attack weak and there is a slight cataract there.  I am wondering if all that combined is causing the migraine behind that eye.  I was only holding off on getting the cataract off because I thought my eye was going to stay blurry anyway.  So , we'll see what she says.  Probably won't know a thing about benzo's, so I will have to diagnose myself :D. So glad to see you on here.  I know, people disappear when I log on too  ;D.  Love ya girlfriend, sugar in your tea.  Hope you are feeling well! 🐕🐾🦉🎄☮️🙏💜

hello miss Mary sweet D!

What's up with your eye sweet lady? Had no idea benzo 's could screw with eye sight?? I have one eye that's weaker than the other for yrs now, I wear progressive glasses. I also have contacts but don't like wearing them, they irritate me after about 4 hrs.

Alfredo on your fettuccine ...hmmmm, I'm hungry lol!!

Love ya,

Hey you!!  Your eyes are one of the things benzo's really go after because of all the small muscles and nerves , Ashton even wrote a whole paragraph about it.  I have a weak left eye, and it has a tiny cataract on it, I was just going to leave it til the benzo's left it alone because it will probably still be blurry but I was wondering if that was making the migraines worse, yes I am diagnosising myself  :D

The eye Dr won't know of course, but my migraines were doing so well, this is all I can come up with.

Wish me luck,  the lemon on your tart, luv ya, Mary.  Pet my baby, hey how is Jen, I forgot to ask during my migraines? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🐕🎄☮️💜

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Trish always nice to see you have been on Sis l hope you have all organised for Xmas.You obviously haven't had a bat with a Blackthorn or you would know what it is.It's an Irish walking stick more a decorative piece rather than a walking stick.l hope your son is well it's a difficult time of year for him so l have my fingers crossed all will go well.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Lady Mary l hope your eye appointment goes well.l am not sure if the cataract is the problem but l would try anything to see if it helps.Let us know how it goes.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Gilly l would imagine getting your dose wrong will definitely not help.Remember you are stronger than you think.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning SS l am so happy for you who would ever have imagined that you could feel so good.Have a great rehearsal today and enjoy the craic.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Lady Mary l hope your eye appointment goes well.l am not sure if the cataract is the problem but l would try anything to see if it helps.Let us know how it goes.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you too Stut.  Enjoy the time at the beach with the babies.  Is Muffins leg strengthening?  Give her and Daisy love from me.  Have a craic of a time this evening. Remember phone numbers for our Trishy  ;D. And you be careful!  🐕🐶🐾☮️🙏💜🎄💚

Good morning LHSG, hoping for decent days for all.

Love you, Mary...have an eye appointment a little later, hope to be on after that!

🐕🐾🦉🎄🐦☮️💜🙏.        🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂👩🏻‍✈️

Good luck with your eye exam Lady Mary.l am sitting on the beach frozen l think there may be wiser locked up.Muffin's leg is definitely a bit stronger but she has a long way to go but she is in far better form and Daisy and her are playing again.

No phone numbers yet for Trish but it is early days.Try not to be too disappointed Trish if l see anyone lurking around l promise l will get their number the creepier the better.

Love you both.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good luck with your eye exam Lady Mary.l am sitting on the beach frozen much l think there may be wiser locked up.Muffin's leg is definitely a bit stronger but she has a long way to go but she is in far better form and Daisy and her are playing again.

No phone numbers yet for Trish but it is early days.Try not to be too disappointed Trish if l see anyone lurking around l promise l will get their number the creepier the better.

Love you both.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love to you Stut. Please don't fereeze to anything, I have been very patient without you very much but I just hanging by a thread :D. I love the thought of the pups playing together again, warms my heart.  Def, the creepier for Trishy the better.  ;).  Mary 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾❤️

Thank you Stut. You say I am strong but I don't feel like I am. I really don't feel strong enough to go to Rebecca's on Friday. It is all I can think about. She is planning to play games and I just can't do it. I am in that state where I can only just get out of bed, put my dressing gown on and come downstairs. Even tv is getting on my bloody nerves. It is a major ordeal to make Dave something for his tea and because of all this I am having suicidal thoughts again. No intention of carrying them out, but it is what happens when I feel overwhelmed. Love, Gilly xxx

Hi Gilly l know you don't feel strong that's what anxiety and depression do they make you feel weak and hopeless add on withdrawal and you have the perfect storm.I am going to be perfectly honest with you l believe your goal of going to your daughter's may be too much.Now l really hate saying that because avoidance feeds into these damn thoughts but you have to build up to this goal.The only way to overcome agrophobia is by chipping away at it no matter how you feel.

I know you can overcome this Gilly but it is going to be hard and frightening but it will be worth it in the long run.Have you spoken to your daughter l am sure she will understand.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Mary. Hope your eye exam went okay. Yes, for sure benzo w/d affects the eyes. Love, Gilly xxx

Not gone yet, in an hour and 1/2.  Dreading it.  If you are just not able to go to Rebecca's, just tell her.  You can only do what you can do and try not to feel guilty.  This is all so hard, tell her you will come when a visit would be calmer.  Stressing about this is probably making you worse and that doesn't help anything.  My heart hurts for you, I know you want to go.  No bad thoughts!!  We love you GB, Mary 💜❤️💚🐱🐕🐾

[86...]