The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning SS can't wait to read how your partay went.Mary and me were ready but you disappeared.A wise move l would say.

Love to you my lovely friend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well folks proof reading the assignment this morning so l am late on.That is it done.Now we are going out for the day so l hope all here get through as best you can.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Mary, if Stut says it then it MUST be true! I'm glad she's finished her Chemistry project. I hated Chemistry. I could never do the equation things.

Going to sleep now. Night night my friend.  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: xxxxxx

Stut with her Blackthorn....  :pokey:

Stut torturing some nice person like me ;D

Yeah, Trish, Yram is what over here we would call "a card". I don't know where that saying comes from! I don't think you will say it??? It means that Our Yram is a real character! Also, "you don't get many of them in a pound". In this case the "pound" is the unit of weight. You don't get many of them because they are valuable and precious.

Now, Alice would have known ALL these sayings because, like me, she was a Northerner. Northerners are known for being more friendly than "them down South". So I am taking you into Alice's world.

That made me smile! I thought "she won't know what an Eccles cake is" but I didn't think you wouldn't know what a currant was! A currant is like a raisin. An Eccles cake is a treat made of puff pastry and currants with sugar on the top. It comes from a town near Manchester called Eccles. Alice would definitely have eaten them!

Thanks for the support, you are right that going to Rebecca's might be the kick I need. I will need another one when Dave's parents come to stay at Christmas. Bloody hell, I must have done something bad in a former life to deserve that!

Lots of Love, Sugar on top of your Eccles cake, Gilly xxxxx

Excuse me , a Yram is a real character over here too  ::)

Good morning LHSG, love to everyone, nasty weather here today, expecting 50 mph straight line winds about 10:00 and temperature dropping all day.  Yuck, have early pt but will be on later.  Hoping everyone has a decent day, thinking of you all.  Love Mary, ☮️💜🙏🐕🐾🐾🦉🎄🎄

I feel like Trishy, everyone scatters when I come on, now I can understand about Trishy, but me??

:laugh: :laugh:  Love everyone though, Mary 🐕🦉🎄☮️💜

Lady Mary what are you doing to everyone very quiet on here today.Where's our SS l hope she survived her party.

How did the PT go this morning any new moves to report?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary what are you doing to everyone very quiet on here today.Where's our SS l hope she survived her party.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

No new moves, well I did roll my spine down the wall and touch my toes.  That's sad, before this I could practically lay my hands on the floor, but progress none the less.  Just woke up from my valium nap :sleepy: :sleepy: so I haven't read yet about SS.  Hope begood is feeling better and I haven't had a chance to check on news about Lily

Are you having a good day with my niece and other babies?  Its beautiful here, but high winds, we have a long entry way to the front door and I have all different sizes of suns on the walls and that rattle when the winds blow.  Sly hers them and has his eye on the door :D. He wouldn't be a lot of protection.  How are you Queen Stut, are you feeling pretty well?  Love you, Lady Mary 🐾🎄☮️💜🙏

Hi Mary. I'm here. Glad you're not tied up in knots.

Had a long conversation with Rebecca before and she has worked so hard to make everything lovely for tomorrow. I really don't know how I feel right now. I am apprehensive but there is also a feeling of being glad to get out of the house. I'm in a strange mood.

Wondering how often I make things bigger than they really are. Perhaps tomorrow will be good. Then I get all the "what ifs".

How are you, Sweet Mary?

Love Gilly xxxxx

I feel like Trishy, everyone scatters when I come on, now I can understand about Trishy, but me??

a real wise ass now aren't you yram?! :laugh: :laugh:

Jelly in your donut,

Trish :smitten:

Morning Gilly today is going to be a tough one for you.The build up to anything is the worst time and if you can hold it together today you will make it to your daughter's.Just hang in there my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

so true and well said! The anticipation in this situation is going to be the hardest part. You're going to be fine 4G. :thumbsup::smitten:

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

No new moves, well I did roll my spine down the wall and touch my toes.  That's sad, before this I could practically lay my hands on the floor, but progress none the less.  Just woke up from my valium nap :sleepy: :sleepy: so I haven't read yet about SS.  Hope begood is feeling better and I haven't had a chance to check on news about Lily

Are you having a good day with my niece and other babies?  Its beautiful here, but high winds, we have a long entry way to the front door and I have all different sizes of suns on the walls and that rattle when the winds blow.  Sly hers them and has his eye on the door :D. He wouldn't be a lot of protection.  How are you Queen Stut, are you feeling pretty well?  Love you, Lady Mary 🐾🎄☮️💜🙏

I sure wish someone would tell me where BG is??? I've been wondering about her almost everyday.. Can you tell me if she's alright D, I miss her presence here.

Stut, My gosh, I never saw your lovely message! I'm SO sorry! I've only seen it because Trishy put it up. That is really kind of you to think of me. I am okay. Playing Scrabble against the computer. It's the best distraction. I've always loved Scrabble.

I will let you know how it went as soon as I can. You're such an unselfish person. Honestly, it's a privilege to be with you lot.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay away. Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxxxx

Hi Mary. I'm here. Glad you're not tied up in knots.

Had a long conversation with Rebecca before and she has worked so hard to make everything lovely for tomorrow. I really don't know how I feel right now. I am apprehensive but there is also a feeling of being glad to get out of the house. I'm in a strange mood.

Wondering how often I make things bigger than they really are. Perhaps tomorrow will be good. Then I get all the "what ifs".

How are you, Sweet Mary?

I'm pretty good GB 🇬🇧 you sound like you are going to make it.  A lot of times when I am really anxious about going somewhere, I find myself calming down as I am putting on makeup and getting dressed, I think it's because it's just such a normal thing we use to do all the time.  Kind of like muscle memory, does that make sense?  Hopefully that will happen with you.  I just spent an hour on the phone with my sister-in-law.  Very nice woman.  Been taking xanax 50 years, she has never had a problem, how different we all are...luv ya girlfriend, you got this , bubble on your squeak, lol, now that's one for you, Mary

Love Gilly xxxxx

a real wise ass now aren't you yram?! :laugh: :laugh:

Jelly in your donut,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you may find another one similar to that somewhere, but you know I love you no matter what I write.  Yram

Happy b day NJ, I hope you did something special today, Lord knows you deserve it..

Love and hugs,

Hey, I missed it somewhere,  :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: to you  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Love you NJ, thinking of you and your son 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💚❤️ Mary

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

I sure wish someone would tell me where BG is??? I've been wondering about her almost everyday.. Can you tell me if she's alright D, I miss her presence here.

She is having stomach problems, haven't been on in a few hours to see if there is any news.  Going through everything now :(

Lady Mary where did you run off to.That's my time up heading out for tea.Enjoy what's left of your day my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Okay, "tea" can only last so long.  Are you on the trail of some weirdo for Our Trishy

[ed...]