The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Omg meems, I could never do the gym now. I just walk and do a few e exercises in my living room. Just take your time. Stay in the present ,moment. All you have to do is worry about getting through today.

What up Trishy girlfriend?    Hope your palps have gone away and you are feeling more stable.  I always felt you should keep holding.  Your holds are so much better than most of us get, really I am jealous.  You will be fine, let's get you through all this virus crap.  You are getting pretty low , we will make it together 🙋🏼💜😘🙏😷🙋🏼💜😘🙏😷

HAND IN HAND GIRLFRIEND WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER. 👭

Don't be jealous my dear friend I have years before I'm off. You better not leave me here either!  : :tickedoff::laugh: :laugh:

❤️❤️

I really wouldn't worry too much about that.  I spent so much time in the 8's, I will be here with you.

:laugh: :laugh:    In a few days though, it will be 7.9.    I will probably be just as sick of 7 as I am of 8  :D:laugh:

Noooo you're gonna love 7 it's a lucky number  :laugh: Now I will make you a pretty costume and a huge beak to go with it and I will stencil 7's on it in all different languages  so you will be known all around the world. I will make your hoop out of shiny tin foil, you know you love it, and paint in bold orange BB BAD ASS BENZO TAPERER

Oooh you're gonna be soooooo pretty!! 😂😂

Do you know how big my a$$ would look in a hoop and orange, HUGE!!  Let's go for black, but I love all the 7's in different languages  :laugh: :laugh:

It would be bitchin but as you wish so it will be 🧚🏻 :laugh: :laugh:

Love it!  BB Badass Bitchin Benzo Warrior

7, Siete, Sept, Sieben, Sette

What would her shoes 👠 be?

If my ankles didn't hurt, 3" stacked heel black lace boots  :laugh: :laugh:

Meems, hold on girlfriend.  So many things, plus withdrawal going on, it's hard for us to settle down.

You lost you precious cat, the virus keeps me anxious, you and I live in 2 really bad states, plus trying to withdraw.  It's too much for anyone.  We are here with you, day by day, and this group has grown and really become so supportive.  Love you Meems, 🙋🏼🙋🏼.  Stay safe!!    💜😘🙏😷💜😘🙏

YES! Mary those would be awesome!  👠

And sexy  :laugh: :laugh:

Plus your rose gold hair... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

YES! Mary those would be awesome!  👠

And sexy  :laugh: :laugh:

Plus your rose gold hair... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I really like it too, it had to grow on me some  :laugh: :laugh:  But it's different and unusual  ;)

Meems, hold on girlfriend.  So many things, plus withdrawal going on, it's hard for us to settle down.

You lost you precious cat, the virus keeps me anxious, you and I live in 2 really bad states, plus trying to withdraw.  It's too much for anyone.  We are here with you, day by day, and this group has grown and really become so supportive.  Love you Meems, 🙋🏼🙋🏼.  Stay safe!!    💜😘🙏😷💜😘🙏

Thanks 🙏 Mary!  You are so right!  Everything you said.  Sigh...  I just ventured out to CVS and next door is Sprouts Food Market and we’re all masked up and a very long line outside to get in.  And it’s hot here. I gotta find a good movie 🍿 to watch. 

Meems 🍿👠😻

Thanks 🙏 Mary!  You are so right!  Everything you said.  Sigh...  I just ventured out to CVS and next door is Sprouts Food Market and we’re all masked up and a very long line outside to get in.  And it’s hot here. I gotta find a good movie 🍿 to watch. 

Meems 🍿👠😻

Excellent idea!!    :laugh: :laugh:

What up Trishy girlfriend?    Hope your palps have gone away and you are feeling more stable.  I always felt you should keep holding.  Your holds are so much better than most of us get, really I am jealous.  You will be fine, let's get you through all this virus crap.  You are getting pretty low , we will make it together 🙋🏼💜😘🙏😷🙋🏼💜😘🙏😷

Don't be jealous my dear friend I have years before I'm off. You better not leave me here either!  : :tickedoff::laugh: :laugh:

❤️❤️

I really wouldn't worry too much about that.  I spent so much time in the 8's, I will be here with you.

:laugh: :laugh:    In a few days though, it will be 7.9.    I will probably be just as sick of 7 as I am of 8  :D:laugh:

Noooo you're gonna love 7 it's a lucky number  :laugh: Now I will make you a pretty costume and a huge beak to go with it and I will stencil 7's on it in all different languages  so you will be known all around the world. I will make your hoop out of shiny tin foil, you know you love it, and paint in bold orange BB BAD ASS BENZO TAPERER

Do you know how big my a$$ would look in a hoop and orange, HUGE!!  Let's go for black, but I love all the 7's in different languages  :laugh: :laugh:

3 inch stacked heels, such a hussy, I LOVE it!!  :laugh: :laugh: I'll need a pair as well.. But I guess I'm the one designing them so me first  :laugh: :laugh:

So kids how was everyone's day? I made a big dinner for the fam. Chicken marsala, potatoes and broccoli, snowflake rolls and ice cream for dessert. I'm going to need a tractor to pull my ass around  :laugh: :laugh:

Peace my people✌🏻🙋‍♀️❤️

I remember Oscar from when I first started posting In 2015. I'd like to think he tapered successfully and no longer felt the need to visit BB. I took a 3 year break because things were going pretty smoothly. Now that I'm about to tackle my last 1 mg I'm back because I need all the support I can get. I guess what I'm trying to say is just because someone stops posting doesn't mean things went badly for them.

thanks JWL,

your words are so reassuring

were you prescribed valium for anxiety?

i am at 9 days after the re-instatement- the sleep has been better.

i had the most loveliest dream, slept 7 hours and woke up, realizing that i was back on valium and had a surge of anxiety.

i don't mind being on 2mg to taper for few years but 9mg is high specially that i have kindled so many times and i know that every drop will be painful.

when I don't take my dose on time, my hand shakes. do you guys feel this bad all the time? or is it just because i am stabilizing?

i hope it will get better with time. i have a heavy feeling sitting on my chest. and i feel terribly fragile. SI is still in my mind.

i text my spych everyday. she is very supportive and wants me to take all my time to stabilize, she doesn't care how many years i will stay on it- she has treated me for 4 years now.

Yes Jasmine, I got put on Valium for anxiety. I had several bad concussions which resulted in glutamate storms and my health went downhill from there: (fibromyalgia, CF, depression and anxiety). Looking back I can't believe I was able to live a productive life and work until retirement.

It's wonderful you're able to sleep 7-8 hours. That's probably the best thing for your body/mind. I'm happy if I get 6-7.

I wouldn't think about tapering or stress about how long your taper is going to be. I know it's hard to do because your anxiety is putting you into panic mode

JWL, i always alove  your post.

it is my 4th times off benzo and i am seriously kindled. but my husband told me to not worry about addiction and just hold and stabilize.

may lord have merci on me and make me very stable on valium without much tolerance withdrawal.

i have always had anxiety- i am an architect and also an artist but my anxiety was so bad that i couldn't never sit down and paint and that was from when i was very young.

i wish i knew i only had 3 years to live and heck with the taper, just take my meds and paint.

i love all of you,

sorry i am not in the space of mind of posting cute images, not yet. all i think about is to survive each tsunami

Edit: Removed disallowed content.

❤️❤️

3 inch stacked heels, such a hussy, I LOVE it!!  :laugh: :laugh: I'll need a pair as well.. But I guess I'm the one designing them so me first  :laugh: :laugh:

Of course you first, I never expected anything else  ;). Besides, my ankles are hurting, so take your time, while I work on getting them better.  :D

So kids how was everyone's day? I made a big dinner for the fam. Chicken marsala, potatoes and broccoli, snowflake rolls and ice cream for dessert. I'm going to need a tractor to pull my ass around  :laugh: :laugh:

Peace my people✌🏻🙋‍♀️❤️

They actually have some good looking small tractors now.  You would look very cute riding one  :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone not feeling anxious and stable on long term valium?

I'm stable on my hold jas but anxiety has always been a part of my life. I think if you're anxious to begin with that is going to stay with you. I had to learn some coping skills which helps more than I can tell you. Sometimes my anxiety will have it's way with me no matter what I do but it's a lot less now. You won't be as anxious or I should say you won't be as " chemically" anxious as you are now once you stabalize. Don't forget that could take weeks to months, it's a very gradual process. That's one of the reasons people give up on a hold bc they don't give it enough time and almost everyone gets worse on a hold before they get better. Just stick it out you will get better. Ask VNM she was in a really bad place last summer, she stuck out the hold and was glad she did. She got better and you will too. :thumbsup:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Val well l have been walking but not being held captive yet 😏.The weather is crap here so not a lot of walkers out and about.

I do read you are in for a second wave or it looks that way?I would imagine we won't be far behind you.l hear some talk regarding vaccines but don't think it will be this year.l personally wouldn't be too keen to take it.We will see.

I hope you start to feel better honey l have to say on the lower end of my taper the pain has been more prevalent so perhaps that is what's happening with you.

I won't probably be on again this week have a lot on so l hope you get a period when everything subsides.l won't say window because not everyone is that lucky.Keep your chin up.love you.X

Morning Lady Mary, Trish,JWL,Final,GP,Meems,Suzy, Jasmine,Boo, Olive, Ginger,NJ, Free and everyone here l will be back however not probably this week.Thinking of you all and remember this too shall pass.Love you.X

TWINNY YOU WERE HERE!  ;D I MISS YOU! I HOPE YOU'RE DOING OK. THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY. SENDING YOU BIG HUGS TINY IRISH LADY.  :)

LOVE YOU! LST🙋‍♀️❤️❤️

Peace my people✌🏻🙋‍♀️❤️

They actually have some good looking small tractors now.  You would look very cute riding one  :laugh: :laugh:

::) Yes I would  :laugh: :laugh:  ;) I want a hot pink one with flames painted on the sides in some bitchin orange and red  :laugh: :laugh: >:D

I'm stable on my hold jas but anxiety has always been a part of my life. I think if you're anxious to begin with that is going to stay with you. I had to learn some coping skills which helps more than I can tell you. Sometimes my anxiety will have it's way with me no matter what I do but it's a lot less now. You won't be as anxious or I should say you won't be as " chemically" anxious as you are now once you stabalize. Don't forget that could take weeks to months, it's a very gradual process. That's one of the reasons people give up on a hold bc they don't give it enough time and almost everyone gets worse on a hold before they get better. Just stick it out you will get better. Ask VNM she was in a really bad place last summer, she stuck out the hold and was glad she did. She got better and you will too. :thumbsup:

i am okay with anxiety- it is the chemical burning anxiety that i find unbearable- i hope it will dissipate.

xoxoxo

❤️❤️

Of course you first, I never expected anything else  ;). Besides, my ankles are hurting, so take your time, while I work on getting them better.  :D

:laugh: :laugh: 👢 :D

i am okay with anxiety- it is the chemical burning anxiety that i find unbearable- i hope it will dissipate.

xoxoxo

I think you'll find that everything will settle down sxs wise once your body adjusts to a steady dose everyday. You hang in there, it's all going to work out.  :thumbsup:

thanks Trishy!

have any of you know people who are on valium all their life and doing okay?

i kinda think that i will never be able to taper again

any success story from the long hold group?

i will only go on this side of the forum once a day- i am too scared

any one working?

OMG Jas you need to read Valli's propaganda!! Ok I know we renamed it but I can't remember what it's called. It's a very long list of posts that an old member here collected from BB. VNM read it everyday last summer when she was so sick. I'm going to try to see if someone on here can post that for you. They're very positive posts about tapering and holding. You need to read that. Let me ask Mary maybe she can get it for you.

thanks Trishy!

Yes, I believe there are but I'm going to tell you that two years ago I thought I was never, ever going to be able to taper again. The first two cuts were way too much to fast. I thought it was an impossibility. Now here I am under 1 mg from 2 mgs in 2018. There was a time when I was on 3 mgs years ago but I tapered to 2 mgs on my own without issue. I later found out that most people can taper down 1 or 2 mgs from higher doses of Xanax with little problem but after that it becomes complete, hell total torcher to get off of. It is definitely a drug that should be tapered slowly. Anyway, I know you think you won't be able to get off but I truly believe the courage to try again will come after you have felt better for a good long while.

thanks Trishy!

Yes, I believe there are but I'm going to tell you that two years ago I thought I was never, ever going to be able to taper again. The first two cuts were way too much to fast. I thought it was an impossibility. Now here I am under 1 mg from 2 mgs in 2018. There was a time when I was on 3 mgs years ago but I tapered to 2 mgs on my own without issue. I later found out that most people can taper down 1 or 2 mgs from higher doses of Xanax with little problem but after that it becomes complete, hell total torcher to get off of. It is definitely a drug that should be tapered slowly. Anyway, I know you think you won't be able to get off but I truly believe the courage to try again will come after you have felt better for a good long while.

thank you Trishy, love you so much right now

Mary I sent you a message. We need to get Vali's propaganda up for Jasmine. I think it will really help her to read it. I wish I knew how to get it and post it but you know I'm an  :idiot:  :laugh: :laugh:

[a0...]