Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Stutt, I can't say hi in the mornings lately but I remember you every morning. Take care of yourself as much as you can. You're so close to the end of this and oh lord, then two more years and you can have a pint of Guinness!!! Lucky you, we'll wait here with our non alcoholic beer, except for the ones with the gluten free or keto diet, not for me thank you. What's life without toast in the morning? Why would we even get out of bed to eat a can of tuna? I wouldn't.

Gnight every one. Peace and healing.

Hello LHSG’ers.  So I noticed something this morning.  So I am on 5mg V and using tablets.  I take 2, 2mg tablets and then I take another 2 mg and cut with a pill cutter and cut it in half, this equal 5 mg.  Well what I realized is the cut ones don’t always look the same size.  Could that be a reason I’m not completely stabilizing?  I’ve been holding for 3 months at this method.  I just bought a scale and was wondering if I should measure those cut tablets so they equal the same amount each day?  What do you guys think?

~meems

Mary is right. As long as that pill is taken half today and half tomorrow, it's ok. I cut 5 mgs in half to take my 2.5 and it's eyeballed and I'm still stabilizing (too slowly ugh).

Hi everyone,

I am just catching up. Kind of scattered today.  I am sorry we ate all feeling crappy. You guys know how it goes.  :tickedoff:

Praying for long windows for us all.

Stut; I am do happy your sister is ok.  I teally hope you are able to get some peace and rest.  When you have a chance let us know how everything is. Hopefully stress free.

I am going to read that story. I did hear of her. Im going to check it out. Looking forwatd to seeing pepper!! Hope you are feeling better.

Morning Twiny that is good news my love l knew you would be ok.Now l remembered the mouse incident because l happened to be in a pet store a couple of weeks ago and there was an American man buying up all the pet mice.Now he was mumbling under his breath l have to stop her spending all our money 😱😏.It just all fell into place.Poor Rich.You enjoy your day my lovely.love you my lST X

;D:laugh:

Thought that was funny huh? .. It was wasn't it?!  :2funny: :2funny:

So did you see my post pages ago? I asked you how your muscles were? Are you any better? Haven't caught up here.

TT♥️

Hi everyone,

I am just catching up. Kind of scattered today.  I am sorry we ate all feeling crappy. You guys know how it goes.  :tickedoff:

Praying for long windows for us all.

Stut; I am do happy your sister is ok.  I teally hope you are able to get some peace and rest.  When you have a chance let us know how everything is. Hopefully stress free.

I am going to read that story. I did hear of her. Im going to check it out. Looking forwatd to seeing pepper!! Hope you are feeling better.

Hi Suzy Q,

Are you getting snow this Friday? We might get some around here and you're not all that far from me.. Just curious 🤔

Olive Kitty- ya I just measured on my scale the cut halves and got them to measure the same.  I’m probably gonna have to go to liquid as I get lower on my taper, or not, I don’t know but I saw that the tablet cut this morning and thought maybe the size should be the same to get the consistent dosage.  Thanks 🙏

~meems

Hey meems do you have trouble with your scale giving different weights? I do.. what scale do you use?

TT

Morning Twiny that is good news my love l knew you would be ok.Now l remembered the mouse incident because l happened to be in a pet store a couple of weeks ago and there was an American man buying up all the pet mice.Now he was mumbling under his breath l have to stop her spending all our money 😱😏.It just all fell into place.Poor Rich.You enjoy your day my lovely.love you my lST X

So did you see my post pages ago? I asked you how your muscles were? Are you any better? Haven't caught up here.

TT♥️

No, actually alittle worse, that's why I didn't answer .  Just trying to get through the day, hoping tomorrow will be better.  Have a new thing coming from Amazon hoping might help.  Truthfully, getting alittle desperate.  Tim will be off work, counting weekends too, 9 days at end of month.  Am hoping with his help, I can figure something out.  Have a stitch in my side now :(

TT♥️

No, actually alittle worse, that's why I didn't answer .  Just trying to get through the day, hoping tomorrow will be better.  Have a new thing coming from Amazon hoping might help.  Truthfully, getting alittle desperate.  Tim will be off work, counting weekends too, 9 days at end of month.  Am hoping with his help, I can figure something out.  Have a stitch in my side now :(

Oh no not what I was hoping to hear ☹️.. do you think it's the liquid or just plain old wd? Something changed. I know you started to feel crappy with your taper before the liquid but I wonder if the liquid is what threw you over so to speak.. I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I know what desperate feels like Mary and I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this. I wish there was something that would help you and soon.

Love ya girl,

TT  :therethere:

TT♥️

Oh no not what I was hoping to hear ☹️.. do you think it's the liquid or just plain old wd? Something changed. I know you started to feel crappy with your taper before the liquid but I wonder if the liquid is what threw you over so to speak.. I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I know what desperate feels like Mary and I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this. I wish there was something that would help you and soon.

Love ya girl,

TT  :therethere:

. Love you too, a thousand T's.  😘😘😘😘

Tt,

I donr kmow. I sm go8ng to have to checkm I am out of touch with the world lately  :o:smitten:

I know it sucks everyone is suffering ☹️.. I just got out of a 3 month wd hell and now it seems everyone here is going through it uhggg I hate this so much 😔

I'm actually getting nervous about what's coming down the road.. I'm worried about future cuts. I was at the bouncy house with my grandkids and I had the F'in wd shakes. I took my afternoon dose and they were gone after about 20 minutes. I wonder how I'll ever get all the way off. The shakes may not seem like much but we all know how much worse it can get and often does get 😏

Thanis mm!

I was just sitting here dwelling on my pain. Sometimes i think there is something wrong with the muscle in my low back. It is sor and pops around and kind of goes to hip. Them there is all the legs cramps and sides.  I hope nothing is wrong. There are to.many benxo sx to go to the dr. I am going to get that rug.  Haha. That sounds awesome. Love you pebbles.

Put stormy in my avatar. She always looks pissed off. I would put angel.but when i look at her i cry.

Your stormy looks like a cat I used to have named Chloe. She's cute 🙂

Thanis mm!

I was just sitting here dwelling on my pain. Sometimes i think there is something wrong with the muscle in my low back. It is sor and pops around and kind of goes to hip. Them there is all the legs cramps and sides.  I hope nothing is wrong. There are to.many benxo sx to go to the dr. I am going to get that rug.  Haha. That sounds awesome. Love you pebbles.

Put stormy in my avatar. She always looks pissed off. I would put angel.but when i look at her i cry.

Suzy, all these symptoms sound like things I've had or other buddies have had at some point. However if your insurance covers a traimatologist and rheumatologist you could rule out anything else. I'm sorry you're in so much pain  :-\

Sorry I can't catch up with everyone. I just read Suzys post while skim reading. I really hope you all get better. Mary I hope you're getting some relief from the pain.

Olive kitty I went to psychiatrist today, showed him your signature and explained look this girl crashed and had to updose just like me and had held 18 months. He said that makes sense but even if you don't have symptoms I wish you'd go more slowly olive kitty. I really want you to walk off and Valium lag time is so insidious. Couldn't you slow down to be on the safe side? I hope I can catch up over the weekend.

Thanks VNM, you are so sweet to think of me. I'm glad that your Psychiatrist sees that holds make sense, does that mean that he will be on board with you holding for as long as you need? I hope so. Thanks so much for your concern, I am definitely closely monitoring myself and am taking this last little bit slowly.  :smitten:

Olive Kitty- ya I just measured on my scale the cut halves and got them to measure the same.  I’m probably gonna have to go to liquid as I get lower on my taper, or not, I don’t know but I saw that the tablet cut this morning and thought maybe the size should be the same to get the consistent dosage.  Thanks 🙏

~meems

Hey meems do you have trouble with your scale giving different weights? I do.. what scale do you use?

TT

My scale jumps around too Trishy.  I now have two scales and I weigh things at least 3 times and then I let it go.  It's such a pain but it's what I plan to do the whole way down.

I use the Gemni 20 scale.  I make sure I change the batteries and calibrate it each time I use it. 

~meems

TT

My scale jumps around too Trishy.  I now have two scales and I weigh things at least 3 times and then I let it go.  It's such a pain but it's what I plan to do the whole way down.

I use the Gemni 20 scale.  I make sure I change the batteries and calibrate it each time I use it.

Hi FH,

Thank you!

I have two scales too. Just got the second one the other day. It makes me nuts trying to weigh the quarters and halves .. . I don't want to waste any med, I want to use all of it so that's why I started to weigh. But the inconsistency with the weights always makes me unsure if I'm getting what I think I'm getting 🤦

Trishy - I use a Gemini 20 scale that I just got.  Actually today was the first day I used it cause I saw that the tablets were not the same size.  I did shave one of them a tad so they can match weight. 

Mary - my heart goes out to you and I am sending you a giant hug 🤗.  I am so sorry you are in this place. 

My love 😍 to all.

~meems 

Trishy - I use a Gemini 20 scale that I just got.  Actually today was the first day I used it cause I saw that the tablets were not the same size.  I did shave one of them a tad so they can match weight. 

Mary - my heart goes out to you and I am sending you a giant hug 🤗.  I am so sorry you are in this place. 

My love 😍 to all.

~meems

Thanks meems  :smitten: :smitten:

Sorry guys if you care. I’ve been tied up all day trying to get things done.

Kind of a losing battle.

I feel like I’m losing my mind. I’m still a member of this group; just can’t contribute much right now.

Sorry guys if you care. I’ve been tied up all day trying to get things done.

Kind of a losing battle.

I feel like I’m losing my mind. I’m still a member of this group; just can’t contribute much right now.

I posted you II, but it's okay.  You respond when you are able.  I love you and we all care.  MM  :smitten: :smitten:

~meems

TT

Hi FH,

Thank you!

I have two scales too. Just got the second one the other day. It makes me nuts trying to weigh the quarters and halves .. . I don't want to waste any med, I want to use all of it so that's why I started to weigh. But the inconsistency with the weights always makes me unsure if I'm getting what I think I'm getting 🤦

I know.  I use a nail file and.shave little bits off my pills to get them as even as possible.

Stut,incase you lurk....thinking of you always my Queen.  Hope sis is recovering more and more and your strength is also.  Love you much, Lady Mary.    :smitten: :smitten:  I am still worried you cut me some slack, but I think I know what it was.  :laugh: :laugh:

[22...]