The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I was tested for flu and that was negative thank God! It's classic acute bronchitis☹️

is it easing off at all?

Sometimes it seems it's breaking up and then it gets tight in my chest again?? It can last from a week to a few weeks uhgggg.. I'm getting very impatient with it, I've pulled chest and back muscles coughing so hard. I've coughed to the point where I gag🤯

I was tested for flu and that was negative thank God! It's classic acute bronchitis☹️

is it easing off at all?

Sometimes it seems it's breaking up and then it gets tight in my chest again?? It can last from a week to a few weeks uhgggg.. I'm getting very impatient with it, I've pulled chest and back muscles coughing so hard. I've coughed to the point where I gag🤯

. I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon.  I am off to exercise 🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕

Pets for Makayla 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕

is it easing off at all?

. I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon.  I am off to exercise 🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕

Pets for Makayla 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕

Thanks girl, it is what it is.. Enjoy your exercise time. Mikayla sends big wet sloppy kisses❤️

Oh, Trishy, so sorry it is hanging on, but that is one of my favorite paintings in the world. I wish all of you dear friends a Happy Easter. May the bunny leave us all a window! Love, Esperanza

Oh, Trishy, so sorry it is hanging on, but that is one of my favorite paintings in the world. I wish all of you dear friends a Happy Easter. May the bunny leave us all a window! Love, Esperanza

The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh.

This is Trish’s current avatar.

Hi People.. :)

Happy Easter...!!

Its a bit after dark here...  Sitting around a fire somewhere in some mountains, cows in the background... -and all that...

Very weak fone reception, so will keep it short...

Sorry to hear Trish... Sorry, -I missed you doing "cute as a button".. :(

Feel better..

Anyone from around Hungary (the country) area??  -met a chick from there who has some interesting stories...

Am holding up ok, but legs are a bit worn out still... Some good sleeps though..!! :)

Anyways, -My best to All..

:)

Happy Easter...!!

Its a bit after dark here...  Sitting around a fire somewhere in some mountains, cows in the background... -and all that...

Feel better..

Anyone from around Hungary (the country) area??  -met a chick from there who has some interesting stories...

Am holding up ok, but legs are a bit worn out still... Some good sleeps though..!! :)

Happy Easter spy!

Yeah, still feeling pretty awful. ☹️.. I hope you're having a good time in the mountains somewhere.

Yes, you missed it, I changed my Avatar to a picture of myself and Mary advised me to take it down, I guess it wasn't a good idea. I think I just felt tired of hiding and I was looking through pictures yesterday of some happy times, so i chose a picture of myself at Disney world.. I was very happy on that day. Anyway, I quickly took it down as I trust your Mim. So I guess Mary will be the only one who knows what I look like :D;D

Enjoy the rest of your time away 😊

L word spy,

Trish ❤️

Happy Easter LHSG,

I hope all of you enjoy the day whether you celebrate it or not.

Wishing you all peace and healing.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Hello E,

Yes the starry night is one of my all time favorites too. Hope you're doing well my friend. I'm hanging by a thread with this nasty viral bronchitis 😔

Enjoy the day my dear friend.

❤️❤️

Hi intend, I've missed you! Haven't seen you here much but then again I haven't been on much, just feel miserable 😜

Hope you and Dan have a peaceful day Easter day together.

❤️❤️

Happy Easter everyone, rise and shine, go find some eggs!!  Rumor going round some rich person buried a big real gold egg somewhere.  Go find it, I get a %  :D

Love you all, hop 🐇 🥕You have a good day.    Mary. 🐣🐣🐣🐣🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🐇🐇🐇🐇🐰🐰🐰

Happy Easter 🐣🐇🐰 to all .  ✝️🛐💒👑✝️🙏🏼

Love you too free!! 🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄👒👒👒👒👒👒🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

:smitten: :smitten:  Mary 🌺🌺

Hi intend, I've missed you! Haven't seen you here much but then again I haven't been on much, just feel miserable 😜

Hope you and Dan have a peaceful day Easter day together.

❤️❤️

Hi Trish. I’ve been around and reading. Lots of things have happened while you’ve gotten so sick.

I read in the paper that the CDC has reported that even though flu shots this past fall were given at the same rate as usual, there has been a second go round of a strain that has hit many people. I know it has hit here as many people have been coughing and hacking just like you.

Hope you hurry up and get better. I think you mentioned  you were using “steam?” I guess that’s a vaporizer. Dan got it too, and he used a humidifier.

Maybe you could try some old fashioned cough drops to break this cycle of coughing. Like I told Dan, when you cough, it irritates the throat which causes more coughing.

I just hope you get better, and that you and Rich have a good day today. 🐥 🐣 🌷 🥚💝

Happy Easter...!!

Feel better..

Cant,

I’m not from Hungary, but I’m glad you met that very interesting person from Hungary 🇭🇺 🐣 and that you’re having a good time camping.

Have a good rest up with your sons and friends!

Happy Easter...!!

Feel better..

Anyways, -My best to All

Hi Can't,  :)Mary

Happy Easter 🐣🐇🐰 to all .  ✝️🛐💒👑✝️🙏🏼

Free,

Happy Easter to you! You’re always here every morning with good wishes for everyone. Hope to see you tomorrow too!

🥚 🐥 🐣 🐤 🌷 🌷 💚💛

Happy Easter everyone, rise and shine, go find some eggs!!  Rumor going round some rich person buried a big real gold egg somewhere.  Go find it, I get a %  :D

Mary,

Hope someone here finds that gold egg. And then you go get it! You deserve it! 🌹 🌹 🌹

Mary,

Hope someone here finds that gold egg. And then you go get it! You deserve it! 🌹 🌹 🌹

I get a %  :laugh: :laugh:

Mary,

I get a %  :laugh: :laugh:

Let’s just split it up. It’s probably a huge gold egg. Hope it’s chocolate gold.

Then that way, the bunch of us can get all those chocolate bunnies 🐰 and chocolate Easter eggs 🥚 plus a huge percentage of the gold chocolate Easter egg as our bonus for being such good “girls and boys” which we all are!!

We need more and better emojis also as an Easter reward.

Um... One again, a pondering, contemplative moment like I had the other  day.

Guess I’ll have to ponder in the bathtub or something. 🛀 Old fashioned clocks 🕰  are good for contemplation too.  8)::):angel:

Hi Everyone. Hope you're having as good an Easter as possible. Unfortunately, I'm still in my wave and I'm resting up in bed. At least Dave is here. Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hi Everyone. Hope you're having as good an Easter as possible. Unfortunately, I'm still in my wave and I'm resting up in bed. At least Dave is here. Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Love and hugs to you English and Tilly.  Miss you girlfriend, need that personality of yours around!

Mary 🥕🐇🥕🐇🐰🐰🐰🐰👒👒👒👒👒. 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣.    🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄😐

[88...]