Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Has our Esperanza been on today?  I haven't seen a post I don't think....

English, where are you girlfriend?

We've all got to pull out of this depression, it's depressing  :)

Haven't seen E today and English is still pretty down.. :(

Damn, you know how women's periods sink, I think our depression has :). Screw this crap :tickedoff:

Damn, you know how women's periods sink, I think our depression has :). Screw this crap :tickedoff:

What?? Women's periods sink?? Do explain :laugh: :laugh:

Uh no!    :laugh: :laugh:  all I'm saying  ;)

OH I GET IT!!🤣🤣🤣 You mean SYNC!! Yes, you're right D I think what we have going on right now is collective depression. We're all getting bouts of it at the same time ☹️

Well I'm calling it a night, good night D and the ghost 👻

Hoping you all have a peaceful evening or day.

Love to all,

Trish

OH I GET IT!!🤣🤣🤣 You mean SYNC!! Yes, you're right D I think what we have going on right now is collective depression. We're all getting bouts of it at the same time ☹️

No one said I could spell  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey B3 wrote a beautiful Haiku today, go to begood's blog and read it.  He is so talented.  You will see

Why we make over him so ;D

Hello everyone,

Skimmed through some posts, still very miserable with what I'm certain is bronchitis. It's completely draining. The fatigue and cough are the worst, although it's a productive cough as of this morning.

Stut thank you for the honey and vinegar advice, you know I always appreciate your advice and compassion.

Love you much,

LST

D, I'm worried about you.. Hope you're doing ok. I think the morale of the group is down, a lot of suffering going on but have good cheer my friend, we'll all be laughing and joking again as all this misery shall pass. Then we'll be the queen of distractions again walking the dark road of benzo wd laughing whilst we suffer if that makes any sense.. If not blame the congestion and fatigue I'm battling at the moment.

Love you lady,

Trish ❤️

Free, you break my heart. You're such a gentle soul and even though I've never set eyes on you it makes me sad to think of you suffering the way you do. You are a true benzo warrior with a very kind ❤️.. Please get medical help if you feel that ill today, we can be brave and strong to a point so don't hesitate my friend if you feel that bad.

Sending you love and healing prayers.

Trish ❤️

English, you know I love you and I'm willing you on. We'll be here together a long while. One step at a time and one day a time, together with this group we'll survive and slay this beast.

Love you,

Blackpool Betty ❤️

E, turns out you're the warrior I suspected you were when we stumbled in here together so broken that we both had no idea how to carry on, well look at you now, even while suffering you're so giving of yourself to others. I hear you're running around BB helping and saving the victims. Good for you woman, in my book you rock!

Love you lady,

Trish ❤️

Intend, hey lady! What's up with you and Dan? I'm sure you're taking good care of him and running around as usual getting things done. I hope things have quieted down some for you, it was really rough up there in Utah for awhile. Thinking of you and wanted to give you a shout out.

Love you,

Trish ❤️

Can't, Soooo you like Mary's TV choices? Naughty spy 🤭😉..I don't know about sails but I do wonder when you'll come and rescue me and " sail" me to the seas of no troubles. Say we'll do that even if it's in virtual land , we'll take everyone here with us.. Although I'm sure your Mim would swim across the ocean to get to you so I guess she'd have to be our first pick up 🤣🤣

Be well spy 8) and enjoy your upcoming few days away.

L word spy,

Trish

To all the new names to me here and the return of those who were here before me, welcome and welcome back! Sending you all healing prayers.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

What. Lovely post to Everyone... And while feeling rotten too...

Wish we could all sail away from benzo land, or unwell land... Slight issue with the sail bit though.. -only a very noisy engine... -But I recon I could scare the flu right out of you..!!

Do you like "fast"..?? Probs not beyond the 100mph, not many do when its actually happening... The grin comes later... Lol, have to watch my word choice with Mary around... :)

No, your right, there is something beyond the sum of all parts when water, wind and sail combine...

Add an island or two, sun and sand, a coral reef to explore and a coconut to refresh... Your idea is the best..!!

Get well soon mate...

-I do hope you dont have Australias last season flu... It was a whole new thing... I dont want to cause worry, but if something doesnt feel right pls dont dismiss it.. Sorry, I was very reluctant to say anything, but fore warned is fore armed.. Many had 3 rounds of it back to back..

But your a tough one, and its probs a very remote chance...

Well, I best raise the anchor here, and get ready to face the world...

My best to All.. 

:)

Hello everyone,

Skimmed through some posts, still very miserable with what I'm certain is bronchitis. It's completely draining. The fatigue and cough are the worst, although it's a productive cough as of this morning.

Stut thank you for the honey and vinegar advice, you know I always appreciate your advice and compassion.

Love you much,

LST

D, I'm worried about you.. Hope you're doing ok. I think the morale of the group is down, a lot of suffering going on but have good cheer my friend, we'll all be laughing and joking again as all this misery shall pass. Then we'll be the queen of distractions again walking the dark road of benzo wd laughing whilst we suffer if that makes any sense.. If not blame the congestion and fatigue I'm battling at the moment.

Love you lady,

Trish ❤️

Free, you break my heart. You're such a gentle soul and even though I've never set eyes on you it makes me sad to think of you suffering the way you do. You are a true benzo warrior with a very kind ❤️.. Please get medical help if you feel that ill today, we can be brave and strong to a point so don't hesitate my friend if you feel that bad.

Sending you love and healing prayers.

Trish ❤️

English, you know I love you and I'm willing you on. We'll be here together a long while. One step at a time and one day a time, together with this group we'll survive and slay this beast.

Love you,

Blackpool Betty ❤️

E, turns out you're the warrior I suspected you were when we stumbled in here together so broken that we both had no idea how to carry on, well look at you now, even while suffering you're so giving of yourself to others. I hear you're running around BB helping and saving the victims. Good for you woman, in my book you rock!

Love you lady,

Trish ❤️

Intend, hey lady! What's up with you and Dan? I'm sure you're taking good care of him and running around as usual getting things done. I hope things have quieted down some for you, it was really rough up there in Utah for awhile. Thinking of you and wanted to give you a shout out.

Love you,

Trish ❤️

Can't, Soooo you like Mary's TV choices? Naughty spy 🤭😉..I don't know about sails but I do wonder when you'll come and rescue me and " sail" me to the seas of no troubles. Say we'll do that even if it's in virtual land , we'll take everyone here with us.. Although I'm sure your Mim would swim across the ocean to get to you so I guess she'd have to be our first pick up 🤣🤣

Be well spy 8) and enjoy your upcoming few days away.

L word spy,

Trish

To all the new names to me here and the return of those who were here before me, welcome and welcome back! Sending you all healing prayers.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

What. Lovely post to Everyone... And while feeling rotten too...

Wish we could all sail away from benzo land, or unwell land... Slight issue with the sail bit though.. -only a very noisy engine... -But I recon I could scare the flu right out of you..!!

Do you like "fast"..?? Probs not beyond the 100mph, not many do when its actually happening... The grin comes later... Lol, have to watch my word choice with Mary around... :)

No, your right, there is something beyond the sum of all parts when water, wind and sail combine...

Add an island or two, sun and sand, a coral reef to explore and a coconut to refresh... Your idea is the best..!!

Get well soon mate...

-I do hope you dont have Australias last season flu... It was a whole new thing... I dont want to cause worry, but if something doesnt feel right pls dont dismiss it.. Sorry, I was very reluctant to say anything, but fore warned is fore armed.. Many had 3 rounds of it back to back..

But your a tough one, and its probs a very remote chance...

Well, I best raise the anchor here, and get ready to face the world...

My best to All.. 

Hey hold on you, what's this word choice with Mary crap Merlin? 

The Mim would fly across the sea on her broomstick, I bet I'd beat your sailboat  >:( >:(

And by the way, Mim use to wouldn't date you if you didn't fly on a motorcycle 🏍, I use to love to go around curves with my nose scrapping the road, so there  :P :P

Where's intend been? Is she ok?

I’m not ok. Been a pretty busy week, and on Tuesday, I had a tremendous bout of Trigeminal neuralgia. I think it’s past; exacerbated by withdrawl.

Then before I got my computer fixed, I’d called Microsoft. And I called a scam Microsoft w/o realizing it. They became relentless in sending me emails after I declined any more service from them. So they got my email and sent me numerous ones over the past few days.

Today I called the real Microsoft after I googled the correct number. And believe it or not, they do very little to help you. So I just back from locking down my bank account, and tomorrow morning, I have 3 places I have to call to give them a new account and routing number.

I’m not bored a bit. Just upset as usual. Well, I think the taper is going along ok. I’ll probably be worn down to a nub before all the excitement and adrenaline leaves me. But other than this, I’m Fine, I do believe.

Trishy

Black Sails is not for you, Can't even said , he was glad his boys  weren't home when he watched it  :laugh::D

Hey there you are I see you 👀.. What's up D?

Hey, just got done exercising.  , tried to do stuff through the back pain today, laundry, kitchen, work out.  Yesterday was just full of fatigue and the dumps.  I started titrating again today. Keep your fingers crossed  ;). Are you getting better?

Oh Boy (girl), Empathy is flowing... I woke with the worst back pain I can remember..!!

-So much for opiates.. :( I think its triggered by constipation, and doing a bit much of late..

I realy hope you get on top of it asap... -Your pain, that is..!! Sheesh I gotta be careful with words...

Quick shout out to Free, Gilly, Chin, Trace, Espie, Intend, Bill, and heaven forbid I forgot some names...

May you all have  great easter...

Where's intend been? Is she ok?

I’m not ok. Been a pretty busy week, and on Tuesday, I had a tremendous bout of Trigeminal neuralgia. I think it’s past; exacerbated by withdrawl.

Then before I got my computer fixed, I’d called Microsoft. And I called a scam Microsoft w/o realizing it. They became relentless in sending me emails after I declined any more service from them. So they got my email and sent me numerous ones over the past few days.

Today I called the real Microsoft after I googled the correct number. And believe it or not, they do very little to help you. So I just back from locking down my bank account, and tomorrow morning, I have 3 places I have to call to give them a new account and routing number.

I’m not bored a bit. Just upset as usual. Well, I think the taper is going along ok. I’ll probably be worn down to a nub before all the excitement and adrenaline leaves me. But other than this, I’m Fine, I do believe.

I am sorry about all the aggravation, but really glad to hear about the taper ;). That's great news .  Love ya woman 🌹🌹🐱🐾🐾🛠⚒🔨

Trishy

Black Sails is not for you, Can't even said , he was glad his boys  weren't home when he watched it  :laugh::D

Hey, just got done exercising.  , tried to do stuff through the back pain today, laundry, kitchen, work out.  Yesterday was just full of fatigue and the dumps.  I started titrating again today. Keep your fingers crossed  ;). Are you getting better?

Oh Boy (girl), Empathy is flowing... I woke with the worst back pain I can remember..!!

-So much for opiates.. :( I think its triggered by constipation, and doing a bit much of late..

I realy hope you get on top of it asap... -Your pain, that is..!! Sheesh I gotta be careful with words...

Quick shout out to Free, Gilly, Chin, Trace, Espie, Intend, Bill, and heaven forbid I forgot some names...

I don't like you being careful with words, what's up with that?

Weather report......severe thunderstorms with chance of golf ball size hail......this is getting old  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Love you all , sleep well  :smitten: :smitten:

That’s crazy stuff, Intend. Gosh, best wishes getting it all sorted out. Glad Taper is dood.

goodnight LHSG...well wishes to all. :smitten: XX💕🌈😴

Sometime, I need to figure out how the time that shows on this website correlates with my time.

That’s crazy stuff, Intend. Gosh, best wishes getting it all sorted out. Glad Taper is dood.

goodnight LHSG...well wishes to all. :smitten: XX💕🌈😴

Sometime, I need to figure out how the time that shows on this website correlates with my time.

Me too Scardie. I’ve tried to figure the time out several times, but it’s Greenwich Mean Time set by the Royal observatory in London England.

It’s the exact moment time the sun crosses the Greenwich meridian and reaches its highest point in the sky there in Greenwich. Somewhat confusing unless one is an astronomer.

Trishy

Gutted 😧. Happy Easter to you my love from the invisible woman 😢.

I hope your pain eases mate let us know how your appointment goes.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day today.l know there are a lot of people here suffering depression at this time and l just want to say misery loves company.l know mood is very transferable especially when you are feeling vulnerable and scared please be very careful on this forum.l know l harp on about this however l learned through my own experience that being on here too much affects you without even realising it.

If you are depressed find something to lift your mind eg music (not sad songs),if you have a dog walk it,if you can drive get out of the house,ring a friend, play games on your phone anything that gets you away from benzo withdrawal.Sadly there is an obsessive nature to withdrawal so just keep trying to help yourself.

I also believe acceptance is the main component to getting through withdrawal sometimes there isn't anything we can do and we must accept what we can't change.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Trish you will be grand my love it will take a few weeks before you are back to normal then when you are feeling better you can taper.Life is what it is and we have to go with the flow.Do the best you can to enjoy what's left of your holiday my love.

Love you my lST.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary good luck with your taper l have everything crossed for you.l hope your mood has lifted a bit l know your weather is crap and it affects your migraines l really hope it improves over Easter.

I am away to Dublin later so will float in and out when I can.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Sc l hope l helped a bit that's what we are all here for.l believe a little research and preparation is necessary however l would agree with Ashton on the fact do your research and then stop.l know we want to prepare for this however the only way to learn how to taper for ourselves is by doing it.l wasn't long on this forum before l learned that what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

Now all you have to do at this time is stabilise nothing more.So limit your time here and get on with living.

Love and hugs Stut X

[3d...]