Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mary, I am terrible. I don't know what to do. Having bad thoughts all the time. Gilly xxx

I am so sorry English.  I hate it for you.  Try to fight them, get out a DVD, or anything that interests you.  Suffering is so exhausting, but you are strong, you've come so far.  Is Dave there?  🌺🌷🌹

English my dear friend only on for a quick minute. I know you're having the bad thoughts and I read not so long ago something I tried when I was having them. You know I get them too, besides reminding yourself that they're just thoughts you can break the thought cycle by reciting three things in your vision for example you might say, bed, TV, book. Sounds silly I know but it works! It worked for me. You may have to do this a lot but with practice you can stop these thoughts with this technique. It's simple but it's another tool that you can use, so give it a whirl girlfriend.

Thinking of you..

Love ya my favorite Brit,

Trish ❤️

Be back later.. Sending my love to the group. 😘💞💞

Thank you Mary and Trishy. I am watching tv. Trishy, you are talking about grounding. I will give it a go. Love, Gilly xxx

Gilly, turn on CNN. The US is hosting a how crazy can you get party. At least it is distracting. Makes me think my brain is really not so bad comparatively. Espy

Espy, Thank you but we haven't got CNN. What does it mean, how crazy can you get? I didn't know there were any crazies in the US! Oh, hang on, Trump is crazy isn't he?!!  Love, Gilly xxxxx 💕

Gilly, turn on CNN. The US is hosting a how crazy can you get party. At least it is distracting. Makes me think my brain is really not so bad comparatively. Espy

Your brain is fine, it may be having a long blip, but it's healing, I know it and you write like an author  :P :P. 

Espy, Thank you but we haven't got CNN. What does it mean, how crazy can you get? I didn't know there were any crazies in the US! Oh, hang on, Trump is crazy isn't he?!!  Love, Gilly xxxxx 💕

Um...

English, nova put a post on alternative therapies and supplements thread about how  much better she feels now that she has been doing the keto diet for a month, if you want to read it.  Love you 🐣🐣🐣

I am going to watch some tv with my husband.  Hope you all have a good night, love you!

Mary  🐝🌺🌻🌷🌼🌹🦋🐣🐣🐣

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary yes l was on briefly sorry l missed your message l had written a post and lost it so was a little pissed and logged off 😣.l met a lovely Australian family on the beach and the kids played with the pups while we sat with coffee and chatted.Had a lovely time and got invited over to Australia 😀.l must say there are still very lovely people in this world.

Yes you spotted l am not a cat person never was not never will be however would never mistreat or neglect any animal.Sox just does her own thing and at 22 she just sleeps,eats and poops.A lot of the time l forget she is there and she seems happy enough.

I have an offer in for your castle so round up the prisoners and we can get this show on the road.l fear Joe might enjoy the dungeon too much so maybe give him a swerve 😉.

I hope you are feeling ok today l would imagine it will be quiet here over Easter so spend time with your lovely Tim.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary yes l was on briefly sorry l missed your message l had written a post and lost it so was a little pissed and logged off 😣.l met a lovely Australian family on the beach and the kids played with the pups while we sat with coffee and chatted.Had a lovely time and got invited over to Australia 😀.l must say there are still very lovely people in this world.

Yes you spotted l am not a cat person never was not never will be however would never mistreat or neglect any animal.Sox just does her own thing and at 22 she just sleeps,eats and poops.A lot of the time l forget she is there and she seems happy enough.

I have an offer in for your castle so round up the prisoners and we can get this show on the road.l fear Joe might enjoy the dungeon too much so maybe give him a swerve 😉.

I hope you are feeling ok today l would imagine it will be quiet here over Easter so spend time with your lovely Tim.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

That sounds like such a nice day Stut, no not locking up Joe :laugh:;D, but the nice family on the beach and the kids playing with  the dogs.  I know you would never neglect Sox.  We really do miss you.  You have a nice Easter, I still insist Sox gets a pet from me when she is around.  Love you, The Muffin and Daisy.  Hey, next time, find a man and kids with no wife :laugh:  My Queen, your Lady Mary.  🐝🐝🐝🐝🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣.      🐱🐶🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Um...

Good self control there Intend, I was holding my breath :laugh: :laugh:  No, don't say anything now :nono: :nono:  Love you woman!!  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.  🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶.  And Dan,  Mary ❤️

Morning LHSG, hope you all get a break for the Easter 🐣 weekend.  Love to you all.

English

Esperanza

Trishy

Bill

T

ET

Stut

Chinchuck

Intend 🌹.          🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣.    Mary ♥️

Happy 🐣 Easter to all.  Thinking of you all and I join Mary in hoping it’s a good day for all.  ❤️💕❤️💕

Good morning everyone!

Thank you for your well wishes Mary!  I wish everyone a happy Easter, maybe it will be a turning point for us in this journey.  Never forget that this is a journey, we won’t be like this forever.  We will heal and feel much better.

I have felt much better this entire week, and for that I’m thankful. I pray that this may continue and there won’t be any more deep waves.

Starting to heat up here in the desert.  Nearly 100 deg yesterday— Summer is coming just around the corner.  Take care and I hope you have a decent day!

Bill

Good morning everyone!

Thank you for your well wishes Mary!  I wish everyone a happy Easter, maybe it will be a turning point for us in this journey.  Never forget that this is a journey, we won’t be like this forever.  We will heal and feel much better.

I have felt much better this entire week, and for that I’m thankful. I pray that this may continue and there won’t be any more deep waves.

Starting to heat up here in the desert.  Nearly 100 deg yesterday— Summer is coming just around the corner.  Take care and I hope you have a decent day!

Bill

Bill, you are beginning to make me jealous  >:(.  Just kidding, very happy for you and hope it continues as well!  Happy Easter, love Mary. 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣.    🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the horrible thoughts aren't there today. I'm scared that they will come back, but that's natural.

My body has decided to make me non-functional today, so it's taken me ages to write this.

Hope all you lovely people are well.

Love, Gilly xxx 💖💗💗

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the horrible thoughts aren't there today. I'm scared that they will come back, but that's natural.

My body has decided to make me non-functional today, so it's taken me ages to write this.

Love, Gilly xxx 💖💗💗

Love, Gilly xxx 💖💗💗

Think of you often English, will be happy when you can gone back to us.  Love you and Tilly 🐱🐾🐾🐾🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hello everyone,

Nothing much changed with me, still coughing pretty hard and am getting frustrated. I wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter in case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow.

Love to all, be well everyone.

Trish🐰🥕

I changed my profile picture , this is me. I'm tired of hiding behind the sky. Now you all know what I look like, so you don't have to wonder.

Maybe it's the bronchitis but if I'm being wreckless and should take it down, I trust you all will tell me.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

I changed my profile picture , this is me. I'm tired of hiding behind the sky. Now you all know what I look like, so you don't have to wonder.

Maybe it's the bronchitis but if I'm being wreckless and should take it down, I trust you all will tell me.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

You are cute as a button, but I would take it down.  Happy Easter to you too!! 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣.      🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰.    🐇🐇🐇🍄😎

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

You are cute as a button, but I would take it down.  Happy Easter to you too!! 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣.      🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰.    🐇🐇🐇🍄😎

Ok I trust you girl.. Just get tired of not being able to see my friends.. so I thought if I put mine up everyone else would too.. Blame it on the congestion 😪

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Did you see on the news, this has been the longest flu season in a decade?  Are you sure you haven't had the flu?  Be careful, don't let it turn into something worse.  Love you girlfriend 🐇🐇🥕🥕

Ok I trust you girl.. Just get tired of not being able to see my friends.. so I thought if I put mine up everyone else would too.. Blame it on the congestion 😪

[b9...]