Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Free,Gilly,Espy, Intend,T,Jen, Bill and everyone here sending you all healing thoughts.l hope you all have a good Easter.

Love and hugs Stut X

Trishy

Black Sails is not for you, Can't even said , he was glad his boys  weren't home when he watched it  :laugh::D

Hey there you are I see you 👀.. What's up D?

Hey, just got done exercising.  , tried to do stuff through the back pain today, laundry, kitchen, work out.  Yesterday was just full of fatigue and the dumps.  I started titrating again today. Keep your fingers crossed  ;). Are you getting better?

Oh Boy (girl), Empathy is flowing... I woke with the worst back pain I can remember..!!

-So much for opiates.. :( I think its triggered by constipation, and doing a bit much of late..

I realy hope you get on top of it asap... -Your pain, that is..!! Sheesh I gotta be careful with words...

:)

Quick shout out to Free, Gilly, Chin, Trace, Espie, Intend, Bill, and heaven forbid I forgot some names...

May you all have  great easter...

Gutted 😧. Happy Easter to you my love from the invisible woman 😢.

I hope your pain eases mate let us know how your appointment goes.

Love and hugs Stut X

But, but, -I had just been talking to you, and a couple of others.. But if I say you got preferential treatment, that will get me in trouble too... lol 

Drs went well...

But im trashed... Just plain worn out...

Early night for an early morning...

Happy Easter.. 

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day today.l know there are a lot of people here suffering depression at this time and l just want to say misery loves company.l know mood is very transferable especially when you are feeling vulnerable and scared please be very careful on this forum.l know l harp on about this however l learned through my own experience that being on here too much affects you without even realising it.

If you are depressed find something to lift your mind eg music (not sad songs),if you have a dog walk it,if you can drive get out of the house,ring a friend, play games on your phone anything that gets you away from benzo withdrawal.Sadly there is an obsessive nature to withdrawal so just keep trying to help yourself.

I also believe acceptance is the main component to getting through withdrawal sometimes there isn't anything we can do and we must accept what we can't change.

Love and hugs Stut X

So true...

Well said... or explained...

Splat..

Lady Mary good luck with your taper l have everything crossed for you.l hope your mood has lifted a bit l know your weather is crap and it affects your migraines l really hope it improves over Easter.

I am away to Dublin later so will float in and out when I can.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Poor Tim had to go sit under a car wash in the middle of the night when the storms came through, his truck is good looking but too big for our garage.  My SUV fits nicely  :D;D. Then we didn't have hail.  The whole city's car washes are full on nights they are calling for hail.  :D:laugh:  I feel so bad for Tim right before I went back to sleep  :laugh: :laugh:  I am doing better with my mood, I really can't stay depressed long, it takes too much energy.  I want souvenirs from everywhere GOT has been, then you can overnight to me :D. I am happy you and the babies are getting away with your daughter for a good time.  You deserve and need it.  Love my Queen (don't tell anyone you are a Queen, very dangerous right now). 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐺🐺🐺🐺 Lady Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Sc l hope l helped a bit that's what we are all here for.l believe a little research and preparation is necessary however l would agree with Ashton on the fact do your research and then stop.l know we want to prepare for this however the only way to learn how to taper for ourselves is by doing it.l wasn't long on this forum before l learned that what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

Now all you have to do at this time is stabilise nothing more.So limit your time here and get on with living.

Love and hugs Stut X

She is trying hard, I have been very proud of her :)

Lady Mary good luck with your taper l have everything crossed for you.l hope your mood has lifted a bit l know your weather is crap and it affects your migraines l really hope it improves over Easter.

I am away to Dublin later so will float in and out when I can.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Poor Tim had to go sit under a car wash in the middle of the night when the storms came through, his truck is good looking but too big for our garage.  My SUV fits nicely  :D;D. Then we didn't have hail.  The whole city's car washes are full on nights they are calling for hail.  :D:laugh:  I feel so bad for Tim right before I went back to sleep  :laugh: :laugh:  I am doing better with my mood, I really can't stay depressed long, it takes too much energy.  I want souvenirs from everywhere GOT has been, then you can overnight to me :D. I am happy you and the babies are getting away with your daughter for a good time.  You deserve and need it.  Love my Queen (don't tell anyone you are a Queen, very dangerous right now). 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐺🐺🐺🐺 Lady Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Poor Tim you need a massive double garage my love.l nipped on to tell you there is a castle up for sale in Co Armagh they used it to film scenes in season 3 apparently do you want me to buy it for you?A nice little fixer upper 😳.l will give you the weekend to think it over.

Glad to hear your mood has lifted my love.l do hope you show my friend Tim a little TLC today.

Love and hugs Stut X

SC, -did I miss you too..?? -Tis why I only do names once a year.. :(

Hell, I dont even know my name right now...

Mary, I cant explain the "watching my words"... It would bring an avalanch of mods down on me...

-well thats my excuse...

GOT is about 10 months away for the DVD release... so pls dont spoil... -Just put a "GOT alert" on any posts.. :)

Everyone have a great Easter... -and if its just another day, as we all know so well... -Remember that it isnt forever...

If I have reception?? I hope to drop in.. 

Trishy

Black Sails is not for you, Can't even said , he was glad his boys  weren't home when he watched it  :laugh::D

Hey, just got done exercising.  , tried to do stuff through the back pain today, laundry, kitchen, work out.  Yesterday was just full of fatigue and the dumps.  I started titrating again today. Keep your fingers crossed  ;). Are you getting better?

Oh Boy (girl), Empathy is flowing... I woke with the worst back pain I can remember..!!

-So much for opiates.. :( I think its triggered by constipation, and doing a bit much of late..

I realy hope you get on top of it asap... -Your pain, that is..!! Sheesh I gotta be careful with words...

Quick shout out to Free, Gilly, Chin, Trace, Espie, Intend, Bill, and heaven forbid I forgot some names...

Love and hugs Stut X

But, but, -I had just been talking to you, and a couple of others.. But if I say you got preferential treatment, that will get me in trouble too... lol 

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

I wondered it's this bloomin time zone thingy 😉.Glad to hear the doctor's went well.You have a big weekend ahead mate rest up.

Your mim is very territorial so be careful.She is the same with Joe 😳 oops sorry l have said too much 😀.

Love and hugs Stut X

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

I wondered it's this bloomin time zone thingy 😉.Glad to hear the doctor's went well.You have a big weekend ahead mate rest up.

Your mim is very territorial so be careful.She is the same with Joe 😳 oops sorry l have said too much 😀.

Love and hugs Stut X

Any dumb a$$ should have figured that out by now and she expects a few special words before people disappear before Easter  :angel: :angel:

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Any dumb a$$ should have figured that out by now and she expects a few special words before people disappear before Easter  :angel: :angel:

Who are you calling a dumbass dumbass 😘.Are you wanting this castle or what? Anything for my lovely lady Mary 😉.

Love and hugs Stut X

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Who are you calling a dumbass dumbass 😘.Are you wanting this castle or what? Anything for my lovely lady Mary 😉.

Love and hugs Stut X

Men, never you my Queen  ;):D :D.  I might better think the castle over, at least until I can talk to Tim ;)

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh yeah.!! -Cos giving Mim a dungeon is a good idea..!! -sheesh..

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Men, never you my Queen  ;):D :D.  I might better think the castle over, at least until I can talk to Tim ;)

You talk to my friend Tim and get back to me l have an offer in but l can up it slightly if l get the nod from you 😂. Seriously lady Mary you should Google it l think it's called Godsford Castle in Co.Armagh it will probably be snapped up by some GOT fan.

Have a great Easter my love and look after that tired man of yours.

. love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

do you not care about your Mim anymore, careful how you answer.  I now have a dungeon  :D

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

😂😂😂 I would imagine she's always had one 🤔😖. Mind yourself.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning all you wonderful people on LHSG, hope you slept well and have a little better day.  Its suppose to be beautiful here in San Antonio today, hope you all have great weather .  Please post if you can, just a little update is fine.  This group has really grown and turned into one that can give such good advice  :D. Love you all, Mary 🐝🌺🌼🐣🐣🌷🌻🌹🦋

Hello everyone, another day in paradise. Well one day hopefully.

Has anyone got any tips on how to conquer fear. I am so filled with fear I am paralysed by it. Has anyone had this where you are frightened to open a letter, or do anything at all. I wasn't like this. Now I am stuck like a deer in the headlights. Does it get better? Is it just me?

Any ideas my friends here

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh please her in a castle 🤔 what will she do with all that?? Hmmm.. She is a 🐉 who loves porn, so she'll probably sit in the dungeon watching her nudey shows 🤣🤣🤣

Love you D, Stut my wonderful twin and Can't you wonderful Nina spy 😎😉 and hello to English, E, Free, intend, Sc, Bill, T and I'm sure I've forgotten some but please don't be angry it's never intentional just part benzo brain and sickness 😪 none the less wishing everyone a fantastic day!

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Hello everyone, another day in paradise. Well one day hopefully.

Has anyone got any tips on how to conquer fear. I am so filled with fear I am paralysed by it. Has anyone had this where you are frightened to open a letter, or do anything at all. I wasn't like this. Now I am stuck like a deer in the headlights. Does it get better? Is it just me?

Any ideas my friends here

I know it's hard, but just do one thing today day that scares you.  Start small , work your way up, and it will start to ease , it may take a while because fear is a very common tough symptom when in withdrawals.  But give it a good try .  Love Mary ❤️💜♥️🙏💘

Trishy

Love and hugs Stut X

Drs went well...

Happy Easter.. 

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh please her in a castle 🤔 what will she do with all that?? Hmmm.. She is a 🐉 who loves porn, so she'll probably sit in the dungeon watching her nudey shows 🤣🤣🤣

Love you D, Stut my wonderful twin and Can't you wonderful Nina spy 😎😉 and hello to English, E, Free, intend, Sc, Bill, T and I'm sure I've forgotten some but please don't be angry it's never intentional just part benzo brain and sickness 😪 none the less wishing everyone a fantastic day!

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

morning girlfriend, you feeling any better? 

Thank you Mary. I am so embarrassed that it has got out of hand. First it was agoraphobia, now it's everything. I have got so I dare not think of anything or it turns into a fear. I haven't heard of others being this paralysed by it. It would give me comfort to know that others have had fear that prevents everything and have are feeling better now. It's completely disabled me, I am afraid of going downstairs, talking on the phone, the door bell , talking to people, tv books, all the things I loved are fears now. I hope it goes, but of course I fear it wont. Oh my it's just crazy

Thank you Mary. I am so embarrassed that it has got out of hand. First it was agoraphobia, now it's everything. I have got so I dare not think of anything or it turns into a fear. I haven't heard of others being this paralysed by it. It would give me comfort to know that others have had fear that prevents everything and have are feeling better now. It's completely disabled me, I am afraid of going downstairs, talking on the phone, the door bell , talking to people, tv books, all the things I loved are fears now. I hope it goes, but of course I fear it wont. Oh my it's just crazy

If you go to search on the homepage, type in fear of every thing, I bet some posts come up from other people.  There are people on here that have the same thing.  I have read it in their posts

;) you are not the only one and eventually it will ease up.  ♥️

Just popping in to say hi. I'm resting up because I'm going through a bad time right now.

Love, Gilly xxx 💙

Love you too English, come back if you feel better, Mary 🐱🐾🐾🐾.    🐝🌺🌼🌷🌻🐣🐣🐣😎

[99...]