Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

I think that’s what I’ll eventually go up to.  I think hearing others on here getting revved up and having reactions to 2 and 3 drops spooked me.  But my situation may be different because im not tapering

I think that’s what I’ll eventually go up to.  I think hearing others on here getting revved up and having reactions to 2 and 3 drops spooked me.  But my situation may be different because im not tapering

How long are you off?

OK I contacted the vendor for .AmanitaMicrodose®.eu  which is the other one I now received yesterday, who also ship internationally  but not taken any yet and the one that Having a mare took

F-in hell! look at this I contacted the Vendor, asked for information and said it should be on the website and its WAY stronger than the CALM Standardized Water-Based Extract I been using ( EU not the USA one)  and the Moon drops others are  using  :D This is their reply below

OK, let's get through this step by step:

The extract

5ml = 6g, so:

1ml = 1,2g and

1g = 0,85ml

Mushrooms

1g extract = 12g mushroom, so 1 ml extract = 10g mushroom

If 1ml is about 20 drops, so 1 drop ~ 0,5g mushroom.

I hope it is clear now. You are right it should be put this way on our website.

Thank you

A.M.

So I Googled it 0.5g=500mg  that's per drop :o

whereas the CALM (EU) =0.5mg per drop 

And a few pages or so back  Jdoe worked out that the Moon drops is 10 mg per drop

I'm having a couple of days off as I'm in a wave so can' t decide what's doing what right now, is it the pills? something I've done or eaten or one of 100 things other things  or if its just the way my hell withdrawal is going all by its self  :-\

But man!! what a BIG difference in products dose wise , no wonder the bottles come in small sizes( I bought 5ml) the doses are  BIG  :D Not sure what to do now  :-\  that's a big dose  per drop to me  , well its what most people consider a micro-dose  or 1 gram reading around, but I'm  no taking anything for 2 or 3 days anyway

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

OK I contacted the vendor for .AmanitaMicrodose®.eu  which is the other one I now received yesterday, who also ship internationally  but not taken any yet and the one that Having a mare took

F-in hell! look at this I contacted the Vendor, asked for information and said it should be on the website and its WAY stronger than the CALM Standardized Water-Based Extract I been using ( EU not the USA one)  and the Moon drops others are  using  :D This is their reply below

The extract

5ml = 6g, so:

1ml = 1,2g and

1g = 0,85ml

Mushrooms

Thank you

A.M.

And a few pages or so back  Jdoe worked out that the Moon drops is 10 mg per drop

I'm having a couple of days off as I'm in a wave so can' t decide what's doing what right now, is it the pills? something I've done or eaten or one of 100 things other things  or if its just the way my hell withdrawal is going all by its self  :-\

But man!! what a BIG difference in products dose wise , no wonder the bottles come in small sizes( I bought 5ml) the doses are  BIG  :D Not sure what to do now  :-\  that's a big dose  per drop to me  , well its what most people consider a micro-dose  or 1 gram reading around, but I'm  no taking anything for 2 or 3 days anyway

haha, no wonder I was bouncing off the walls :idiot:

I took 25 drops last night and I THINK 🤔 it might be helping. Sometimes it’s hard to tell when you are doing multiple things at once.  Me peeing all night long was one big hurdle that I needed to overcome and so while it sounds counterintuitive I’ve been limiting my water trying to stay around 1 liter per day or slightly over.  I also limit carbs because insulin and blood sugar both make your body produce more urine. I also try to hold my pee the entire day and only pee before bed to retrain my bladder.  I feel like before I was peeing just out of convenience before I’d leave for work or go to the grocery store or anytime I passed a bathroom as if I couldn’t hold my pee I feel like that practice made it to where my body felt as if I had to pee even if holding a small amount so now I’m trying to retrain my bladder to get used to holding urine so that hopefully in the night it won’t freak out and wake me up because there’s 2 ounces of urine in my bladder.  All of which has indeed helped.  I stopped peeing all night long which is a big help.  I also invested in a better adjustable pillow a coop home goods pillow.  Which also helps and I think the Amanita may help some.  So it’s hard to tell what is pulling most of the weight but my sleep has improved

As far as what I “feel” I still don’t really notice anything from 25 drops. I’m gonna take 2-3 days off then take 30 drops and keep going up

The extract

5ml = 6g, so:

1ml = 1,2g and

1g = 0,85ml

Mushrooms

Thank you

A.M.

haha, no wonder I was bouncing off the walls :idiot:

Guy whose really well versed on al this AM and other forms of Amanita not just the AM ( theres a few and their even 3 times or more  stronger than the Amanita Muscaria  :o) Just said theres 60 GRAMS OF AMANITA MUSCARIA MUSHROOMS  IN THAT AmanitaMicrodose®.eu 5ML BOTTLE!! :D :D :D

No wonder you were discombobulated and effed up!! I'm not taking that  dratsab ( reverse the letters ;)) undiluted :o I'm diluting it big time man! you can dilute it in anything except booze or carbonated drink.BUT....I may have an 'I'm a dickhead day WTF did I do that for :idiot:  and go for the 1 drop raw still not sure but defiantly having a break for 2 or 3 days now .

Nova  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I took 25 drops last night and I THINK 🤔 it might be helping. Sometimes it’s hard to tell when you are doing multiple things at once.  Me peeing all night long was one big hurdle that I needed to overcome and so while it sounds counterintuitive I’ve been limiting my water trying to stay around 1 liter per day or slightly over.  I also limit carbs because insulin and blood sugar both make your body produce more urine. I also try to hold my pee the entire day and only pee before bed to retrain my bladder.  I feel like before I was peeing just out of convenience before I’d leave for work or go to the grocery store or anytime I passed a bathroom as if I couldn’t hold my pee I feel like that practice made it to where my body felt as if I had to pee even if holding a small amount so now I’m trying to retrain my bladder to get used to holding urine so that hopefully in the night it won’t freak out and wake me up because there’s 2 ounces of urine in my bladder.  All of which has indeed helped.  I stopped peeing all night long which is a big help.  I also invested in a better adjustable pillow a coop home goods pillow.  Which also helps and I think the Amanita may help some.  So it’s hard to tell what is pulling most of the weight but my sleep has improved

As far as what I “feel” I still don’t really notice anything from 25 drops. I’m gonna take 2-3 days off then take 30 drops and keep going up

Ditto the above in block but not 100% at the moment, but something's happening  ???

Nova  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

And yes. SS is kinda wild how 2 drops will rev some people up but as benzoita said they would need approx 100 drops (to equal 1 gram) to feel anything

Gradually increasing your dose is prudent anyway, but I think the 0.5-2g is the most beneficial range.

beneficial for what?

And yes. SS is kinda wild how 2 drops will rev some people up but as benzoita said they would need approx 100 drops (to equal 1 gram) to feel anything

Gradually increasing your dose is prudent anyway, but I think the 0.5-2g is the most beneficial range.

beneficial for what?

Benzo withdrawal symptoms. Mine are mostly gone after dosing at least 0.2 g of dried caps or using some AM balm

beneficial for what?

Benzo withdrawal symptoms. Mine are mostly gone after dosing at least 0.2 g of dried caps or using some AM balm

Yes -- but you're not tapering.  You are fully off, a horse of a different colour.  and I think that as with many things we need to find out for ourselves what our bodies can handle and what is helpful

beneficial for what?

Yes -- but you're not tapering.  You are fully off, a horse of a different colour.  and I think that as with many things we need to find out for ourselves what our bodies can handle and what is helpful

Sorry if I didn't understand. Yes, the dose can vary from person to person and stage of withdrawal. I'm 30 months off, almost 31. Life is soooo much better. The first three months off were hell. Now I feel almost healed, but my muscles are still very stiff and sore. I also feel tired and in a lot of pain. Strangely, my pain only started about 6 months later. My pelvic area and lower back became locked. So I prepared some amanita balm and left it in the fridge for almost six months, not daring to use it... One day, a friend invited me to go hiking in the forest with his family. All my 3 year old daughter wanted was to go on that trail. I have a backpack to carry children on my back and I decided to use the ointment to do the trail. All to satisfy my daughter's craving (I started weaning off benzos because of her). I was able to walk normally for the first time and it felt REALLY good. After that, I started using the ointment regularly. I had tried orally microdosing amanita the first year without the benzos, but it didn't feel so good. I put it off to try again after a few months of using the ointment and now I feel great microdosing (raw dried caps). Less fatigue, happier, virtually no pain. Everyone is different and this is what worked for me.

So you eat just .2 grams but of dried caps and not simmered or turned to tea? Just dried caps (mostly ibotenic acid)

Yes, i take very small amounts of dried caps in the morning (less muscimol) and make a tea for 30-40 min with lemon before bed (more muscimol, better sleep).

beneficial for what?

Sorry if I didn't understand. Yes, the dose can vary from person to person and stage of withdrawal. I'm 30 months off, almost 31. Life is soooo much better. The first three months off were hell. Now I feel almost healed, but my muscles are still very stiff and sore. I also feel tired and in a lot of pain. Strangely, my pain only started about 6 months later. My pelvic area and lower back became locked. So I prepared some amanita balm and left it in the fridge for almost six months, not daring to use it... One day, a friend invited me to go hiking in the forest with his family. All my 3 year old daughter wanted was to go on that trail. I have a backpack to carry children on my back and I decided to use the ointment to do the trail. All to satisfy my daughter's craving (I started weaning off benzos because of her). I was able to walk normally for the first time and it felt REALLY good. After that, I started using the ointment regularly. I had tried orally microdosing amanita the first year without the benzos, but it didn't feel so good. I put it off to try again after a few months of using the ointment and now I feel great microdosing (raw dried caps). Less fatigue, happier, virtually no pain. Everyone is different and this is what worked for me.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Of the mushroom approaches that particular one seems the most likely to be helpful. Kt is also extremely rare and very difficult to grow

I guess I was off on dosage for the moon serum. Now that I’m getting up there in drops I took a regular 3 cc syringe from work to help me measure more accurately and the measurement was slightly off. It’s approx 33 drops per cc with the dropper from moon serum instead of 28.  So it’s like 8.5mg per drop instead of 10.  I guess from now on I’ll just measure in cc or ml rather than drops as I took 33 drops (one whole ml) and still nothing.  I guess I’ll just go up by 1/4 ml at a time till I find my dosage but at this point it’s kinda pointless to count drops now that I’m at 33 and still not really feeling anything. So tonight I took 1ml. Or .28 g taking a break and will take 1.25ml next time

I think I've tried this 5 times now and it's making me worse. So I'll not be continuing with it

Did you try diluting it at all? And did you do a few days on then days off?

Nova  :smitten:

I think I've tried this 5 times now and it's making me worse. So I'll not be continuing with it

No I haven't diluted it, which I suppose I could. But will probably leave it for a while at least. I was taking 1 drop every few days. The day after my symptoms would be ramped up and I've had a general uptick in pain/fatigue

No I haven't diluted it, which I suppose I could. But will probably leave it for a while at least. I was taking 1 drop every few days. The day after my symptoms would be ramped up and I've had a general uptick in pain/fatigue

And are you still taking the ValAsta daily, and do you take it with food the ValAsta  ?

And are you still taking the ValAsta daily, and do you take it with food the ValAsta  ?

Yeah, still taking it 3 times a day. I don't always take it with food, it seems just as effective without. But it's recommended to take it immediately after to help absorption

That's what happens tome I'm mostly worse the next day even when it comes to food but my symptoms tend to cycle so I'm never really sure if its the actual withdrawal or something else but rare occasions it will be obvious what the trigger is.  I even had spring water effect me believe it or not sometimes, and I've drank it for year's but its not just me others have reported simple water caused a bad turn to the point they were convinced they should stop drinking it  .

Nova  :smitten: :smitten:

So weird how some people have reactions to one drop and here I am now taking 33 drops and feel nothing at all

The drops I've got are 500mg per drop as opposed to the 8.5mg you have, so about 58 drops. I didn't realise that when I took 2 drops (1g) the 1st day  :D