Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

So I paid for a consultation from “all things Amanita” talking about doseages sleep and a hundred other things.  I wanted to get a quick schooling on this stuff and definitely got my $30 dollars worth for a 30 min consultation.  I started with 1 drop had planned to do two yet decided to bypass 2 and go straight to 3 drops right before bed.  I had a late night went out to eat and also got into a big arguement with my wife and didn’t actually end up in bed till 11pm.  Eating late + getting home late  and argument and having to work the next day (today) is a recipe for the worst night sleep ever.  And so having a sleep tracker I often get in the high 20s (very poor) on my first night back at work.  However despite everything going against me and still low amounts of sleep it appears I got much deeper sleep. My tracker showed that while it took me a while to fall asleep once I was out I was OUT like didn’t budge and my sleep score was in the 50s and today I feel wayyyy more energy and in a better mood than usual and especially considering I should have had a terrible nights sleep

It’s only one night so I can’t be fore sure and of course it’s the possibility it’s placebo affect or just coincidence but I took 3 drops last night and suprisingly feel pretty fantastic today. Tonight will be doing 4 drops 2 hours before bed and will report back

So I paid for a consultation from “all things Amanita” talking about doseages sleep and a hundred other things.  I wanted to get a quick schooling on this stuff and definitely got my $30 dollars worth for a 30 min consultation.  I started with 1 drop had planned to do two yet decided to bypass 2 and go straight to 3 drops right before bed.  I had a late night went out to eat and also got into a big arguement with my wife and didn’t actually end up in bed till 11pm.  Eating late + getting home late  and argument and having to work the next day (today) is a recipe for the worst night sleep ever.  And so having a sleep tracker I often get in the high 20s (very poor) on my first night back at work.  However despite everything going against me and still low amounts of sleep it appears I got much deeper sleep. My tracker showed that while it took me a while to fall asleep once I was out I was OUT like didn’t budge and my sleep score was in the 50s and today I feel wayyyy more energy and in a better mood than usual and especially considering I should have had a terrible nights sleep

It’s only one night so I can’t be fore sure and of course it’s the possibility it’s placebo affect or just coincidence but I took 3 drops last night and suprisingly feel pretty fantastic today. Tonight will be doing 4 drops 2 hours before bed and will report back

This is great news! Keep it up.

WHOO HOO!! Go Ninja!!  :oXo: I am beyond delighted for you  :highfive: and no way  do I personally think  that  is placebo you thought  you felt nothing the first time, so the placebo would be they did nothing again  as subconsciously you were convinced they were crap. By the way that just my own personal theory ,  but I believe on my Planet,  :P that's was more likely to happen than a positive reaction ;D

Mine came today but only just got here the CALM muscimol and another not fully carbed but I also have another muscimol one on the way but I am starting with the CALM  tomorrow as its wind down time now as I've been up since 2am not much sleep but not tired.

I get fatigued for hours in the mornings though and wake up in hell .  I'm going to eat and I don't want to take it too close to my doses I want a few hours apart from the 2 I'm not taking them together, so will report back tomorrow once I dosed, and given it a  couple or few hours  to kick in.

Nova :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Maybe dosing at night would be a better option for me, rather than waking up at 2am lol

:laugh:  I’m  going to start mine off in the daytime there is no way I wanna be in bed at night freaking out  eyes wide open I’ll see what happens first.

If I’m going to get effed up I rather get effed up  in the day  ;D  My logic is this at least I’ll have hours before bedtime to wind down or ease off I do not fancy being stuck in bed going right through the night  just in case it doesn’t work out the way I am hoping it will.

Nova  :smitten: :smitten:

From my 30 min consultation is that as far as dosing goes the what he called threshold dose is very wide.  That it’s not like you take 3 drops and fine and that 4th drop you’re seeing the Smurf’s jumping up and down on your bed.  What he claims is that you’d be unlikely to have the hallucinations of you drank half the bottle (8 grams)

From my 30 min consultation is that as far as dosing goes the what he called threshold dose is very wide.  That it’s not like you take 3 drops and fine and that 4th drop you’re seeing the Smurf’s jumping up and down on your bed.  What he claims is that you’d be unlikely to have the hallucinations of you drank half the bottle (8 grams)

Depending on the concentration, yes. Cautious is needed when you are preparing your own stuff (my case) as potency of caps varies a lot.

So delighted that this is working for you for sleep!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I really think this stuff is good for what ails us around here.

Oh one thing of note that while talking to the owner of “all things amanita” was he said he disagrees with a few things Amanita dreamer has to say and says that you can indeed grow tolerate to it where you need more and more dose to get the same benefit and suggests taking at least two days off per week or occasionally coming off for 2 weeks or so

Oh one thing of note that while talking to the owner of “all things amanita” was he said he disagrees with a few things Amanita dreamer has to say and says that you can indeed grow tolerate to it where you need more and more dose to get the same benefit and suggests taking at least two days off per week or occasionally coming off for 2 weeks or so

You won't need to take everyday anyway. After a few days dosing daily you may stop for a while and the positive effects are still there.

That's good info JD- thanks

I think I am becoming tolerant as I can take 2 drops with no noticeable effect now, although I still believe that it's helping.

I think I'll start taking at least a day off a week.

:thumbsup:

You won't need to take everyday anyway. After a few days dosing daily you may stop for a while and the positive effects are still there.

Can I ask how you know this?  Did you research this or did a amanita person tell you this? 

I continue to take it daily for now..

I don’t plan to take it for “microdosing purposes” mine is for sleep. And if I get the benefits of microdosing twice per week all the better but my main purpose is to improve my sleep because I’ve noticed my pain level is less on the nights I sleep very well  so I’ll prob take it 5 on 2 off well I mean as long as I think it’s working.  I’m hoping last night wasn’t coincidence tonight I’m going up to 4-5 drops and will see

I don’t plan to take it for “microdosing purposes” mine is for sleep. And if I get the benefits of microdosing twice per week all the better but my main purpose is to improve my sleep because I’ve noticed my pain level is less on the nights I sleep very well  so I’ll prob take it 5 on 2 off well I mean as long as I think it’s working.  I’m hoping last night wasn’t coincidence tonight I’m going up to 4-5 drops and will see

:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

I paid for a consult.  The owner of the website “all things Amanita” besides selling tinctures and various products also offers 30 min or 1 hour consultations so being it was only 30 bux I figured why not.  I purchased my bottle through awakening roots however paid all things Amanita for the consult and had a list of about 20 questions I couldn’t find on Reddit or I wanted to double check some things because yes between Reddit and Amanita dreamer and various sources there are some conflicting opinions

I paid for a consult.  The owner of the website “all things Amanita” besides selling tinctures and various products also offers 30 min or 1 hour consultations so being it was only 30 bux I figured why not.  I purchased my bottle through awakening roots however paid all things Amanita for the consult and had a list of about 20 questions I couldn’t find on Reddit or I wanted to double check some things because yes between Reddit and Amanita dreamer and various sources there are some conflicting opinions

Good thinking -- I'll check them out

:)

Also since you purchased your bottle through awakening roots. I asked him about the process they make it and he said that Amanita dreamer is telling people the wrong way to make full decarb and marlu through awakening roots is doing it the correct way.  He also makes his the exact same way as marlu/awakening roots

Also since you purchased your bottle through awakening roots. I asked him about the process they make it and he said that Amanita dreamer is telling people the wrong way to make full decarb and marlu through awakening roots is doing it the correct way.  He also makes his the exact same way as marlu/awakening roots

Again good to know!  I did find awakening roots to be helpful and sincere in our communication.

Sorry to her that people are being given misinformation though..... She has a following

Can I ask how you know this?  Did you research this or did a amanita person tell you this? 

I continue to take it daily for now..

I made a lot of research and talked to many people using Amanita. This was also based on my personal experience.

I also started to take it for pain and sleep. The thing is tha tmy sleep has improved even in days that I am not dosing. I rarely take it orally nowadays, only topically, which works better for my pain and also improves my sleep and general quality of life. I can stay a few days without the amanita balm no problems.

How do you use it topically ? Is it an oil infusion my pain is head pain and pressure but I shave my head so isn’t beneath me to smear it all over my head but I don’t think the tincture you drink would be the best way to do this ??? Or would it ???

Someone in a Facebook group got quite funny with me for mentioning Amanita Dreamer, apparently she's giving duff information. So interesting that they say the same as I wasn't sure who to believe

Well as I worried it might have been coincidental.  I took 5 drops last night and got crappy quality sleep.  I went from a 51 score to a 58 but it was very broken and I’m not as energetic today as I was.  I did however wake up to pee prob 6 times too ugh anyways it’s prob too premature for me to be making assumptions of if this will work for me or not.  In my consult he felt my dose would prob be 1/2 a cc to 1 cc. And I’m out here trying to take drops.  At 7 drops which I plan to take tonight will be 1/4cc so little by little I’m ramping up maybe once I see either a consistent benefit or negative I’ll update.  For now it just prob is I haven’t found my dose that works for me

OK took 1 drop of CALM Mushroom Standardized Water-Based Extract ( EU one not the Calm sold in USA 2 different extract)

at 8am in 5mg  water took in doses of 0.4mg half hour apart for first 3  0.4mg doses , decided to drink the rest in one go, took  second raw drop on its own no water at 11am nothing to really report just yet just a normal crap day so far, ( I cycle usually hell day after a bearable few hours the day before  and yesterday was not too bad at all  for a few hours although still house bound  with non stop SXS the last few months so this is nothing unusual)  but this stuff can effect you up to 3 hours after tkaing it  it don't work like psilocybin so maybe later I may have another opinion.

We'll see, also most reports I read on microdosing this stuff say about it has to accumulate beofre it works properly therapeutically  if no change later I'll take 2  raw drops together or maybe 3 tomorrow AND...It can take weeks before it starts to heal too while accumulating and while trying to find your dose BUT...I've also read many people find a couple or few days when taking a break from dosing,it kicks in and does its magi then. we all need to find what will or won't work for us individually I think like I said it don't work like psilocybin.

Nova  :smitten:

Well as I worried it might have been coincidental.  I took 5 drops last night and got crappy quality sleep.  I went from a 51 score to a 58 but it was very broken and I’m not as energetic today as I was.  I did however wake up to pee prob 6 times too ugh anyways it’s prob too premature for me to be making assumptions of if this will work for me or not.  In my consult he felt my dose would prob be 1/2 a cc to 1 cc. And I’m out here trying to take drops.  At 7 drops which I plan to take tonight will be 1/4cc so little by little I’m ramping up maybe once I see either a consistent benefit or negative I’ll update.  For now it just prob is I haven’t found my dose that works for me

:thumbsup:  :smitten: