Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

Thought I’d give another update.  I’m now taking 3cc at night and think I’ve found my dosage.  My sleep has improved somewhat the last couple days and I do think it’s because of the Amanita.  For me it’s still not some panacea that has cured all.  My pain hasn’t budged a bit.  I can’t say I sleep like a baby but it is improved somewhat.  For me it’s not potent enough to compensate for poor sleep hygiene and eating or drinking too close to bedtime but it appears that if I do all of the things I’m supposed to do for proper sleep hygiene and then take close to 1g of Amanita then it helps me sleep a little better.  Let’s say it augments other good practices.  I will update in time if anything changes and still unsure what to do at this point as I’m not so sure it’s healthy to take 1 gram per night also you build a tolerance so I’ll prob only use it 3-4 nights per week and when this bottle is over prob switch to Amanita pantherina and considering giving the sun serum or stuff with ibotenic acid a try.

I am glad it is helping. For me, effects build over time and that is why I started to take it less frequently. Things dramatically improved after a few weeks and I hope the same happens to you.

Thought I’d give one last update.  Will prob update again in about a month or if something changes.  I now do believe at the higher doses it does help with sleep.  I took 4cc of the moon serum from awakening roots.  Have no idea how many drops that would be. 32x4 I guess 128 drops??  Or 283mg per ml x4.  1.132grams.    Yesterday I took a nap of about 2-3 hours during the day fell asleep on the couch by accident and normally that will ruin that nights sleep.  I ate pretty crappy had Ice cream and too much water before bed and in general did everything wrong which should have had me tossing and turning all night and while I still woke up to pee a couple times from the higher insulin and blood sugar and fluid I easily went back to bed and in general slept longer and I feel more rested than what I probably should today.  This makes 4 days in a row I’ve slept better than usual.  So I guess 1 gram ish is my sweet spot for sleep.  I prob will not take it for a few days just to avoid building tolerance because to the best of my knowledge and from what I’ve read that if you do use it every single day you will build a tolerance. 

Anywho I’ll prob not update for a bit as to the best of my knowledge it does work to improve sleep.  Still no panacea for but awakening roots price of $25 it does work.  For me the cost is about $1.50 per day. 

Thought I’d give one last update.  Will prob update again in about a month or if something changes.  I now do believe at the higher doses it does help with sleep.  I took 4cc of the moon serum from awakening roots.  Have no idea how many drops that would be. 32x4 I guess 128 drops??  Or 283mg per ml x4.  1.132grams.    Yesterday I took a nap of about 2-3 hours during the day fell asleep on the couch by accident and normally that will ruin that nights sleep.  I ate pretty crappy had Ice cream and too much water before bed and in general did everything wrong which should have had me tossing and turning all night and while I still woke up to pee a couple times from the higher insulin and blood sugar and fluid I easily went back to bed and in general slept longer and I feel more rested than what I probably should today.  This makes 4 days in a row I’ve slept better than usual.  So I guess 1 gram ish is my sweet spot for sleep.  I prob will not take it for a few days just to avoid building tolerance because to the best of my knowledge and from what I’ve read that if you do use it every single day you will build a tolerance. 

Anywho I’ll prob not update for a bit as to the best of my knowledge it does work to improve sleep.  Still no panacea for but awakening roots price of $25 it does work.  For me the cost is about $1.50 per day.

Yay!! thats excellent news JD  :hug:  good refreshing sleep will go along way to helping your head problems , and hopefully clear them up  :thumbsup:

Nova xxx  :smitten:

Fantastic!  Let's hear it for sticking to something and doing the trial and error....

And sleep glorious sleep!

so happy for you

I’ll be stepping up to the Amanita pantherinas prob tonight.    The bottle of Amanita muscaria is $25. And supposedly Amanita pantherina is 4-5x as strong and the bottle is only $35 so makes sense to get 5x as much for only $10 more dollars 🤷 I have been using 4ml of “moon serum” fully decarbed Amanita muscaria with fairly good effect so I guess I’ll begin over again with the fully decarbed pantherina prob start at a few drops and go up from there.  Prob will take me a bit to find a good dosage

I’ll be stepping up to the Amanita pantherinas prob tonight.    The bottle of Amanita muscaria is $25. And supposedly Amanita pantherina is 4-5x as strong and the bottle is only $35 so makes sense to get 5x as much for only $10 more dollars 🤷 I have been using 4ml of “moon serum” fully decarbed Amanita muscaria with fairly good effect so I guess I’ll begin over again with the fully decarbed pantherina prob start at a few drops and go up from there.  Prob will take me a bit to find a good dosage

thanks for keeping us all updated on your success and the change.  I'm so glad that you are sleeping, or I'm hoping that it continues to offers that for you.

Now for the new dosing

Is it the same provider as the Moon Serum?

:)

SS

Yeah same person she has fully decarbed Amanita pantherina for only $10 more

I think her products are really good!  :thumbsup:

Yeah she seems pretty honest and upfront about things.  Her prices are by far the best I’ve seen as well as shipping.    All things Amanita wants $100 a bottle I think for 60ml of pantherina and her bottle is $35. 

Ps last night I initially did 4 drops around 7pm just to make sure I wouldn’t have a bad reaction then before bed took 10 drops.  Didn’t really notice anything good or bad.  Slept ok so it’s hard to tell if it’s working or not.  Prob do 25 drops tonight which I think is the equivalent to 100 drops of Amanita muscaria

Did 25 drops of pantherina fully decarbed last night which should be equivalent of 100-125 Amanita muscaria sleep score hit a new PR of 76

Did 25 drops of pantherina fully decarbed last night which should be equivalent of 100-125 Amanita muscaria sleep score hit a new PR of 76

What's PR J?

Nova  :smitten:

Fantastic!  oh so glad for you!

Welcome to healingland. You may notice that the positive effects last for 5-10 days after a few doses. Less is more with Amanita.

I will say this in regards to Amanita for sleep.  Does it help ? Yes but it is no substitute for good sleep hygiene.    Last night I ate a bunch of crappy food too close to bedtime and watched tv too late and right before bed and had a crappy night sleep.  Anyone thinking of using this for sleep.  It does work to AUGMENT an already on point sleep hygiene routine but it is not some panacea that will cure everything.  Just another tool in the toolbox

I will say this in regards to Amanita for sleep.  Does it help ? Yes but it is no substitute for good sleep hygiene.    Last night I ate a bunch of crappy food too close to bedtime and watched tv too late and right before bed and had a crappy night sleep.  Anyone thinking of using this for sleep.  It does work to AUGMENT an already on point sleep hygiene routine but it is not some panacea that will cure everything.  Just another tool in the toolbox

well said!

:)

My own experience is no. It helped me sleep but not the others.  But there are others who say it does help with pain only way to know is try

• 2 weeks later...

Just giving an update for anyone thinking of using this.  This is just my own personal perspective and at using at the doseages im using.  What I’ve noticed is that Amanita if you get the fully decarb kind does cause you to feel drowsy and help you sleep I however have noticed the next morning I feel drowsy still.  I originally thought it was because I just didn’t get enough restful sleep but I believe I may be taking too much.  I’m posting this for those on the fence about it. I was worried that if I did too much I’d be having some horrible trip seeing crazy shit and do something stupid and kill myself (yeah paranoid some) anyways the only thing that happens if you do too much (too much in moderation) is you still feel semi drowsy for a few hours the next morning.  Apparently there are three different dosage “types” there is microdosing where it’s sub perceptual and you feel NOTHING. Don’t feel a thing yet supposedly it still has some benefits.  Then there is the trip dose. Where you see stuff visuals and weird dreams bla bla bla.  In between that dose is what’s called a threshold dose.  It’s where you feel it but yet zero trip.  That’s where I have been dosing myself.  Apparently the threshold dose for Amanita is very large.  There is a huge gap between microdosing (feel nothing) and tripping and that is just where if you’re dealing with muscimol you get tired or ibo you feel more energized.  For me I feel nothing at all (microdosing) with half a cc.  At 1 cc I can start to feel it.  Well even 4x that using 4 cc I still have zero trip and from what I was told I’d prob need 15cc or so before I’d even begin a very mild trip.  Just posting those who are scared of this stuff like I originally was.  You won’t trip unless you purposely take A LOT.  The worse that will happen if you take too much is like me you’ll feel a little more drowsy the following morning

But for those who are still only getting 2-3 hours of sleep I’d still prefer 8 solid hours of sleep and feel a little drowsy

Lately for me I’ve been using fully decarbed Amanita pantherina from awakening roots.  I use 1.5cc which I think is approx equivalent to 6-8cc of Amanita muscaria which is a pretty hefty dose and still zero trip just heavy into the threshold dose

Just giving an update for anyone thinking of using this.  This is just my own personal perspective and at using at the doseages im using.  What I’ve noticed is that Amanita if you get the fully decarb kind does cause you to feel drowsy and help you sleep I however have noticed the next morning I feel drowsy still.  I originally thought it was because I just didn’t get enough restful sleep but I believe I may be taking too much.  I’m posting this for those on the fence about it. I was worried that if I did too much I’d be having some horrible trip seeing crazy shit and do something stupid and kill myself (yeah paranoid some) anyways the only thing that happens if you do too much (too much in moderation) is you still feel semi drowsy for a few hours the next morning.  Apparently there are three different dosage “types” there is microdosing where it’s sub perceptual and you feel NOTHING. Don’t feel a thing yet supposedly it still has some benefits.  Then there is the trip dose. Where you see stuff visuals and weird dreams bla bla bla.  In between that dose is what’s called a threshold dose.  It’s where you feel it but yet zero trip.  That’s where I have been dosing myself.  Apparently the threshold dose for Amanita is very large.  There is a huge gap between microdosing (feel nothing) and tripping and that is just where if you’re dealing with muscimol you get tired or ibo you feel more energized.  For me I feel nothing at all (microdosing) with half a cc.  At 1 cc I can start to feel it.  Well even 4x that using 4 cc I still have zero trip and from what I was told I’d prob need 15cc or so before I’d even begin a very mild trip.  Just posting those who are scared of this stuff like I originally was.  You won’t trip unless you purposely take A LOT.  The worse that will happen if you take too much is like me you’ll feel a little more drowsy the following morning

But for those who are still only getting 2-3 hours of sleep I’d still prefer 8 solid hours of sleep and feel a little drowsy

Lately for me I’ve been using fully decarbed Amanita pantherina from awakening roots.  I use 1.5cc which I think is approx equivalent to 6-8cc of Amanita muscaria which is a pretty hefty dose and still zero trip just heavy into the threshold dose

Full decarbed has the same effect on me but partially decarbed give me amazing sleep and (good) energy next day. Worth trying once you are off benzos for a while, due to the crushing fatigue.

I might have to try that as I’ve been off for 18 months.  I just assumed the more decarb the better since it’s purpose for me is sleep.  But if you’re saying a half and half might actually help sleep better than fully decarb then sure I’ll try it

I might have to try that as I’ve been off for 18 months.  I just assumed the more decarb the better since it’s purpose for me is sleep.  But if you’re saying a half and half might actually help sleep better than fully decarb then sure I’ll try it

Hope it works as well for you as has worked for me. I feel healed for several months now, except for some tinnitus

Correct me if I’m wrong in how I THINK it works if you take 50/50 decarbed Amanita.  Does it at first give you energy and then as your body converts the ibo to muscimol.    If that is how it works.  How long do you feel “energized” until it starts to wear off so you can sleep.  Basically with fully decarbed I take it 10 mins before bedtime.  But if I take 50/50 should I be taking it 3 hours before bed ? Longer ? And how much do you normally take in mg or grams ?