Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

Lol that would have been a rough first dose.  I guess at 1ml I’m taking 280mg but yeah still not noticing anything. I’ll prob take a couple days off then bump it up by 1/4 of a cc until I get somewhere.  Hoping that somewhere is a good place not bad lol so far I’m not noticing anything at all which is still better than a bad outcome lol

I think I can safely say for me 280mg or 33 drops is doing nothing good or bad.  Yesterday at work I drank a normal amount of water and ate more junk food than I should.  I upped my doseage to the highest I’ve taken so far. Felt nothing before I went to bed and woke up 4 times last night so yeah I think the only benefit I’ve seen in sleep has been my water restriction and not eating past 5pm and severely limiting carbs.  Then I only wake up once. 🤷 maybe once I get up to higher doses 500mg 750mg or 1 gram I’ll notice the AM. 

So weird how some people have reactions to one drop and here I am now taking 33 drops and feel nothing at all

The drops I've got are 500mg per drop as opposed to the 8.5mg you have, so about 58 drops. I didn't realise that when I took 2 drops (1g) the 1st day  :D

that could be part of the issue with making things worse, it's a mighty hefty dose.  I'm taking 2 drops of the same serum as jdoe, so 2 drops vs your 58.  I know that when I took 4 drops I was revved up.

Not trying to say this is good for everyone, but the dose is important....

And so weird how we're all so very different  :D:)

Just another update I’m up to 1.75cc which I have no idea how many drops that would be at this point 50-60???  Still nothing.  Slept like crap all night and didn’t feel anything before bed. 

Plan to do 2.5cc tonight

Just another update I’m up to 1.75cc which I have no idea how many drops that would be at this point 50-60???  Still nothing.  Slept like crap all night and didn’t feel anything before bed. 

Plan to do 2.5cc tonight

thanks for the update Jd

it's so too bad this is having no effect.

is it revving you up at all?  I know we're in different place re: benzos but more of this stuff really hyped my system, and less worked well.

Just an idea

Neither hyped up nor sedating either one.  I’m not giving up on it just yet.  Maybe I just haven’t found my dose.  But no it’s not revving me up at all.  Just not making me sleepy and either.  Tonight I’m going to bump the dose up considerably in hope I feel something (hopefully not bad cause I have to work tomorrow)

Neither hyped up nor sedating either one.  I’m not giving up on it just yet.  Maybe I just haven’t found my dose.  But no it’s not revving me up at all.  Just not making me sleepy and either.  Tonight I’m going to bump the dose up considerably in hope I feel something (hopefully not bad cause I have to work tomorrow)

so fascinating how personal the response is to this medicine.  Hoping for sleep for you!

2 hours ago I did 2.5cc of muscimol. Not revved up but also not sleep either.  Like wtf I must be immune to this stuff. This is the highest dose I’ve taken so far and still NADDA.  I think it’s 283mg per ml so I took approx 700mg and noticed absolutely nothing 11pm and wide awake

I have no idea how many drops that would be.  Maybe 100??

2 hours ago I did 2.5cc of muscimol. Not revved up but also not sleep either.  Like wtf I must be immune to this stuff. This is the highest dose I’ve taken so far and still NADDA.  I think it’s 283mg per ml so I took approx 700mg and noticed absolutely nothing 11pm and wide awake

Maybe consider trying the stronger 1? Might be made slightly different. I know I felt it

Such a drag!!!  the thing with plant medicines I have found is that some are meant for us and some not -- sounds a bit woo woo I know but.

So sorry this isn't working for you

I suggest buying dried caps and doing the simple tea recep (20 min simmer with some lemon)

I suggest buying dried caps and doing the simple tea recep (20 min simmer with some lemon)

what does the tea offer that a tincture doesn't?  Just wondering...

I just think it is easier to take higher doses (for those that are less sensitive, like me) using dried mushrooms. When I do the simple tea with 1g a feel no symptoms for more than a week.

Last night I used 3 cc.  which I think is 283mg x3 or 849mg so closing in on 1g.  100ish drops I’d guesstimate.  I feel like that may be my thresh hold dose.  When I went to bed and was brushing my teeth the mirror looked a bit wobbly and things looked kinda blurry.  I went to bed at 1030 and slept till 530am. Which is good for me to not wake up a dozen times.  Will need to repeat this a dozen or more times to confirm it wasn’t a fluke but it may be one part of many things that I have to do that helps.  TBD jury is still out

I know taking this much liquid the amount of alcohol is adding up. If I’m taking 4cc of moon serum 1cc of it is ever clear so yeah. Something I need to consider.  I may switch to the Amanita pantherina

Last night I used 3 cc.  which I think is 283mg x3 or 849mg so closing in on 1g.  100ish drops I’d guesstimate.  I feel like that may be my thresh hold dose.  When I went to bed and was brushing my teeth the mirror looked a bit wobbly and things looked kinda blurry.  I went to bed at 1030 and slept till 530am. Which is good for me to not wake up a dozen times.  Will need to repeat this a dozen or more times to confirm it wasn’t a fluke but it may be one part of many things that I have to do that helps.  TBD jury is still out

I know taking this much liquid the amount of alcohol is adding up. If I’m taking 4cc of moon serum 1cc of it is ever clear so yeah. Something I need to consider.  I may switch to the Amanita pantherina

1cc=1ml so your now taking shots of alcohol  :o depending on which country your  in that can work out quite a few shots a USA shot=44mls, here in UK 25mls=a shot

How Many ML is A Shot? Full 2023 Guide https://liquorlaboratory.com/how-many-ml-is-a-shot/ 

The 2 different  Muscimolms me  and  H took is Alcohol free with making Tea frorn Caps you get the Ibonic acid and the muscimol .

Nova  :smitten:

Yeah one shot is about an ounce or 30ml.  So I’m doing 1/30th or so of a shot however ever clear is twice as strong as anything you’d get get a shot of.  Maybe Bacardi is close.  So far I don’t think I’m that sensitive to alcohol but if I’m doing 1ml of ever clear a day.  It could potentially add up.  So I think I’ll finish off this bottle and switch to Amanita pantherina or just make my own and freeze it ?? Undecided still have to see if I feel this has any real benefits for me.  My HGH should be in on Friday and it’s supposed to be the granddaddy of all for sleep like a baby serum.  However I’m waiting till my iron level goes up before I try the hgh until then I’ll just keep using the moon serum I’ve got now

Yeah one shot is about an ounce or 30ml.  So I’m doing 1/30th or so of a shot however ever clear is twice as strong as anything you’d get get a shot of.  Maybe Bacardi is close.  So far I don’t think I’m that sensitive to alcohol but if I’m doing 1ml of ever clear a day.  It could potentially add up.  So I think I’ll finish off this bottle and switch to Amanita pantherina or just make my own and freeze it ?? Undecided still have to see if I feel this has any real benefits for me.  My HGH should be in on Friday and it’s supposed to be the granddaddy of all for sleep like a baby serum.  However I’m waiting till my iron level goes up before I try the hgh until then I’ll just keep using the moon serum I’ve got now

j When you get your HGH are you going to start a thread on it as I will be really interested and I’m sure a lot of other people would  to 😊

Nova ❤️ 💛 ❤️

I just think it is easier to take higher doses (for those that are less sensitive, like me) using dried mushrooms. When I do the simple tea with 1g a feel no symptoms for more than a week.

Does brewing the tea carboxylate the mushroom?

SS

I did the full decarb recipe many times and didn't notice any real advantage over the simple tea. I know we are all scared about glutamate, so I was, but the simple tea is really effective for me, zero problems. Ibotenic acid may have negative effects for people trying to trip on Amanita, not for microdosing.

Yeah the hgh does come in tomorrow however when I was at the neurologist they did a lot of blood work and found I have extenely low iron.  So I’m taking iron supplements trying to get it up.  Low iron can cause a lot of the symptoms im having so I want to wait to get my iron level up before I begin just so it doesn’t confuse results.  I’d hate to tell someone the hgh of as working when in reality it was just me taking an iron supplement and getting my levels back up. So I prob won’t begin for about a month is what I’m assuming.  I’m taking an iron supplement twice a day and see if that helps any of the symptoms and in a month will prob get my labs redrawn to see where they are then. I’m assuming I will start next month but during that time I’ll still play around with Amanita

Hgh is kinda what I’m “betting the house” on. If that doesn’t work I really don’t know what will work. So I’m a little nervous to begin simply because I will lose a lot of hope for healing if it doesn’t

SS

I did the full decarb recipe many times and didn't notice any real advantage over the simple tea. I know we are all scared about glutamate, so I was, but the simple tea is really effective for me, zero problems. Ibotenic acid may have negative effects for people trying to trip on Amanita, not for microdosing.

Yes and remember you're off this stuff so it effects you differently than those of us still tapering.  So the fully carboxylated is an important factor to consider for some of us.

SS

Yes and remember you're off this stuff so it effects you differently than those of us still tapering.  So the fully carboxylated is an important factor to consider for some of us.

I agree with you. Keep going things will get better.

Benzoita how much of the Amanita do you do and how often ? Did you say you just make your own tea? How many mg how often ? And would you say its 50/50 ibotenic acid / muscimol and what differences are you noticing

Benzoita how much of the Amanita do you do and how often ? Did you say you just make your own tea? How many mg how often ? And would you say its 50/50 ibotenic acid / muscimol and what differences are you noticing

Yes, I make my own tea. I started using 0.1g of dried caps and increased to 0.4-0.5 over time. I could probably take a little more, but I am sticking to the smallest effective dose. Impossible to say how much IBO is there. Drying at 50C may convert 30% and the tea a little more, but the initial amount of IBO varies a lot. I take small pieces of different mushrooms. I suggest heading Baba Masha book about microdosing. There is also an open Telegram group. Reddit has also lots of good info. I follow Amanita dreamer protocol (amanitadreamer.net) and now I dose every 5-8 days.

Thought I’d give another update.  I’m now taking 3cc at night and think I’ve found my dosage.  My sleep has improved somewhat the last couple days and I do think it’s because of the Amanita.  For me it’s still not some panacea that has cured all.  My pain hasn’t budged a bit.  I can’t say I sleep like a baby but it is improved somewhat.  For me it’s not potent enough to compensate for poor sleep hygiene and eating or drinking too close to bedtime but it appears that if I do all of the things I’m supposed to do for proper sleep hygiene and then take close to 1g of Amanita then it helps me sleep a little better.  Let’s say it augments other good practices.  I will update in time if anything changes and still unsure what to do at this point as I’m not so sure it’s healthy to take 1 gram per night also you build a tolerance so I’ll prob only use it 3-4 nights per week and when this bottle is over prob switch to Amanita pantherina and considering giving the sun serum or stuff with ibotenic acid a try.