Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

Correct me if I’m wrong in how I THINK it works if you take 50/50 decarbed Amanita.  Does it at first give you energy and then as your body converts the ibo to muscimol.    If that is how it works.  How long do you feel “energized” until it starts to wear off so you can sleep.  Basically with fully decarbed I take it 10 mins before bedtime.  But if I take 50/50 should I be taking it 3 hours before bed ? Longer ? And how much do you normally take in mg or grams ?

I take 2-3 hours before bed. Yes, I feel a little more energetic and then ready to sleep. Also feel more clear headed and less fatigued the next day. I microdose 0.2-0.5 before bed and 0.1-0.2 dried during the day.  I take a few days and then I take a break until I feel the need to take it again.

This will prob be my last update on musicmol as it’s a win for sure for me.  For me zero side effects I’m now using Amanita pantherina at a dose of about .4grams which by my bottle from awakening roots is 1.5cc.  I’m now only taking the Amanita on the nights I don’t take my hgh.  And honestly the Amanita helps me sleep better than anything I’ve tried including hgh which is supposed to help you sleep like a baby.  I only use Amanita on the weekends but yeah I look forward to it because I can almost always be guaranteed a good night sleep unless I do something too retarded and eat like crap right before bed or stay up watching scary movies or something not considered good sleep hygiene practices.  So this will be my last update as for me.  No question about it.  It does work to improve sleep if you already have a solid base of good sleep hygiene

This will prob be my last update on musicmol as it’s a win for sure for me.  For me zero side effects I’m now using Amanita pantherina at a dose of about .4grams which by my bottle from awakening roots is 1.5cc.  I’m now only taking the Amanita on the nights I don’t take my hgh.  And honestly the Amanita helps me sleep better than anything I’ve tried including hgh which is supposed to help you sleep like a baby.  I only use Amanita on the weekends but yeah I look forward to it because I can almost always be guaranteed a good night sleep unless I do something too retarded and eat like crap right before bed or stay up watching scary movies or something not considered good sleep hygiene practices.  So this will be my last update as for me.  No question about it.  It does work to improve sleep if you already have a solid base of good sleep hygiene

This is such fantastic news and good information to tuck away for when I'm off.  The Amanita muscaria  continues to do good things for me with my taper.  I'd say this stuff is a win all around!  So glad the shrooms are out there

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks guys for this info. I'm using this while tapering klonopin and I must say it’s extremely helpful. There are no miracle pills or cures and lots of physical and mental adjusting is needed (perseverance above all), but it really helps and I've had no setbacks thank Gd. Good Luck!

Thanks guys for this info. I'm using this while tapering klonopin and I must say it’s extremely helpful. There are no miracle pills or cures and lots of physical and mental adjusting is needed (perseverance above all), but it really helps and I've had no setbacks thank Gd. Good Luck!

So Glad to Read this.  I was afraid that this extremely helpful supplement was getting lost in posts.

It's been amazing for me as well!

I was afraid that this extremely helpful supplement was getting lost in posts.
Just bump it occasionally SS  :) to keep it visible  :) *bump*

Nova  :smitten:

She’s not convincing. Her arguments about ibotenic seem to have to do with the “fun” as she states. Getting off benzos is not fun and nobody is looking for the fun experience!

She’s not convincing. Her arguments about ibotenic seem to have to do with the “fun” as she states. Getting off benzos is not fun and nobody is looking for the fun experience!

who are you talking about?

Eh?? Who??

Oh, sorry. Was trying to responf to a post about amanitadreamer which claims that it's better to use both the muscimol and ibotenic!

I’ve been using the Amanita muscaria and as of lately the Amanita pantherina (5x as strong) and plan to experiment with the 50/50 blend.  Once I order it and try it I will update the difference I feel

I’ve been using the Amanita muscaria and as of lately the Amanita pantherina (5x as strong) and plan to experiment with the 50/50 blend.  Once I order it and try it I will update the difference I feel

Thanks for including us Jdoe -- I know you've been experimenting with types and dosages.  So glad you've found something that is so helpful for sleep.

• 2 months later...

Will be trying Minnesota nice’s pantherina gummies that is 50/50 decarb but not full muscimol.   I thought the ibo in Amanita was bad for sleep but others have said muscimol wasn’t as effective as a 50/50 blend.  Guess I will see in a couple days 

I’m not sure if I’m just immune to Amanita or what.  I’ve taken up to 1.4 grams of pantherina which is supposed to be 4-5x as strong as Amanita muscaria and still I find myself scratching my head thinking “I think it works” at that dose I should be having a mild trip or so I thought.  I’m now using 50/50 muscimol / ibotenic acid as well from Mn nice and still can’t really feel it 🤷‍♂️

I’m gonna order one more time I believe and this time just take straight powder 70% ibotenic acid 30% muscimol maybe try 2 grams if that doesn’t do it I guess experimentation is over for me on Amanita 

On 10/10/2023 at 19:36, [[J...] said:

I’m gonna order one more time I believe and this time just take straight powder 70% ibotenic acid 30% muscimol maybe try 2 grams if that doesn’t do it I guess experimentation is over for me on Amanita 

I take .5- 1 g powder twice a day now and feel good overall. I think you need to go higher than 3 g to trip. 

Hello @[Be...], welcome to BenzoBuddies. 

Just now, [[B...] said:

I take .5- 1 g powder twice a day now and feel good overall. I think you need to go higher than 3 g to trip. 

15 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Hello @[Be...], welcome to BenzoBuddies. 

Thanks Pam! Actually I am Benzoito, but I was unable to reconnect with my account. Forgot the password and lost access to the registered email...

2 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Thanks Pam! Actually I am Benzoito, but I was unable to reconnect with my account. Forgot the password and lost access to the registered email...

Hi @[Be...], you might want to post in the Contact the Team forum, @[Co...] may be able to help you out with that. 

I’ve taken 1.4 grams of pantherina which the claim is it’s 4-5x as strong so that 6-7 grams of Amanita muscaria with 50% ibotenic acid and 50% muscimol and seriously beside zero trip I’m not even sure I feel anything outside of possible placebo affect 

i think my body just built up an extemely fast tolerance and now I’m almost immune to it 

On 18/10/2023 at 12:55, [[J...] said:

I’ve taken 1.4 grams of pantherina which the claim is it’s 4-5x as strong so that 6-7 grams of Amanita muscaria with 50% ibotenic acid and 50% muscimol and seriously beside zero trip I’m not even sure I feel anything outside of possible placebo affect 

i think my body just built up an extemely fast tolerance and now I’m almost immune to it 

Thanks. I am still using it. Don't feel the rush anymore, but with positive effects still (better sleep, less pain)

• 3 weeks later...

Amanita very interesting! But I am too afraid to try it 🤔but maybe I will give it a try for nerves pain!? using a balm… 

was anyone successful?

Thanks 🍀

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2023 at 12:08, [[s...] said:

Amanita very interesting! But I am too afraid to try it 🤔but maybe I will give it a try for nerves pain!? using a balm… 

was anyone successful?

Thanks 🍀

Yes ,I make a balm myself and it is the most effective thing for pain for me.