Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

I’ve ordered the same bottle of moon serum to try as well.  I see you take it in the morning where as I’m hoping it will help with my sleep.  I still get very broken crappy quality sleep and was hoping it can help me sleep through the night (and pain if it will work on pain receptors)

I think it's a good quality product.  I would see if it revs you up at all, which it did me.  I know that's paradoxical but you know how that goes with things  ::)

As for sleep?  I wake every hour or two but do manage to get back to sleep.  Somehow it's refreshing (sort of).

I’ve ordered the same bottle of moon serum to try as well.  I see you take it in the morning where as I’m hoping it will help with my sleep.  I still get very broken crappy quality sleep and was hoping it can help me sleep through the night (and pain if it will work on pain receptors)

I think it's a good quality product. I would see if it revs you up at all, which it did me. I know that's paradoxical but you know how that goes with things  ::)

As for sleep?  I wake every hour or two but do manage to get back to sleep.  Somehow it's refreshing (sort of).

Did you stop it for a bit or continue to take it then the symptoms passed? and what symptoms did it rev up if you can remember  please SS.  :) By the way  your 'home brew taper  liquid'' are you doing the vodka one or another one ?

Nova  :smitten:

I think it's a good quality product. I would see if it revs you up at all, which it did me. I know that's paradoxical but you know how that goes with things  ::)

Did you stop it for a bit or continue to take it then the symptoms passed? and what symptoms did it rev up if you can remember  please SS.  :) By the way  your 'home brew taper  liquid'' are you doing the vodka one or another one ?

Hi Nova,

the reved up feeling lasted for a day -- not really a symptoms increase but kind of like I'd had too much coffee.  I think I stopped for a day then, maybe two but I haven't stopped for any longer than that.  I don't get that feeling at all any longer and right now -- for the last week or so -- I'm taking two drops in the morning after having some food.

I make my juice -- home brew DLMT -- with tequila.  It works well for me!  Oh and BTW I do a combo of pills and liquid -- the majority of my dose in pills.  Early on I tried liquid only and it was a disaster!

:):thumbsup:

SS

Following…. I should be getting my moon serum tomorrow but work next 3 days in a row and don’t do experiments on myself on work days so will have to wait till a day off.    Just curious what is DLMT???

Following…. I should be getting my moon serum tomorrow but work next 3 days in a row and don’t do experiments on myself on work days so will have to wait till a day off.    Just curious what is DLMT???

Yes best to experiment on days off.

DLMT is Daily Liquid Micro Taper.  There used to be quite a comprehensive thread about it on these boards.  It's where I learned everything about how to do it - well that thread and a lot of trial and error.  It has made my taper bearable.

Hi Nova,

the reved up feeling lasted for a day -- not really a symptoms increase but kind of like I'd had too much coffee.  I think I stopped for a day then, maybe two but I haven't stopped for any longer than that.  I don't get that feeling at all any longer and right now -- for the last week or so -- I'm taking two drops in the morning after having some food.

I make my juice -- home brew DLMT -- with tequila.  It works well for me!  Oh and BTW I do a combo of pills and liquid -- the majority of my dose in pills.  Early on I tried liquid only and it was a disaster!

SS

Thanks SS  :thumbsup: How many mils of water and how much alcohol do you use for the pills?  What I mean is did you start with 2mls of alcohol for the pill, are you using 1mg of Diazepam or  a whole 2mg to dilute in how many mils before adding water?  and did you start off with 100mls of water or less?

Also do you do your liquid dose daily or a few days ahead and if so how do you store it? Sorry last question  :) how much AM/muscimol per drop does your tincture work out do you know? And do you put it under your tongue or in a drink to take it and sip it slowly or drink it down in one?

Nova I tried to get that same answer from Marlu the owner and her response was.  It’s 17 grams in the whole bottle divided by 60ml.  So it’s 0.28 grams or 280 mg per ml.  I don’t think she knows just how many drops per ml.  I have a bottle sitting in my mailbox now (I’m at work) but when I get home I’ll see how many drops of water is 1 ml and do the math my guess is around 10. So approx 28mg per drop is my guesstimate but I’ll see if it’s 10 drops per ml tonight

Nova I tried to get that same answer from Marlu the owner and her response was.  It’s 17 grams in the whole bottle divided by 60ml.  So it’s 0.28 grams or 280 mg per ml.  I don’t think she knows just how many drops per ml. I have a bottle sitting in my mailbox now (I’m at work) but when I get home I’ll see how many drops of water is 1 ml and do the math my guess is around 10. So approx 28mg per drop is my guesstimate but I’ll see if it’s 10 drops per ml tonight

Sounds like it  ::)  Well at least we know with the other one, still waiting on mine I'm in bed very rough feel terrible  v/bad wave :( only popped on quickly off again now .

I’m not so sure really what I think about the calm bottle.  If that’s accurate at .5mg per drop.  That’s 5mg in 1 ml vs marlu 280mg per 1 ml.  It’s 50 times weaker.  A normal dose to microdose is around 200mg or so.  You’d have to drink the entire bottle of the calm to get that dose.  Something just doesn’t add up. 

I tried figuring out the alcohol content and it’s 25% alcohol so in a 60cc bottle it has 15ml or half of a shot. In the entire bottle. Or basically 1 drop of ever clear for every 3 drops of muscimol.  When I go to church and take communion I prob get that much then.  I doubt I’ll be out downing beers at the pub anytime soon but I also don’t think I’m THAT sensitive to alcohol.  Two years ago I drank half a beer and sip of champagne on New Year’s Eve and nothing happened so if I do a full 10 drops to get a microdose I think I can handle the 2 drops of ever clear that would be (or so I hope lol).  I’m still waiting on the calm bottle but I’ll be honest it does make me a little weary now with the hidden doseage in it and if what they sent you is accurate it’s severely underdosed by a magnitude of -50 times.

On Reddit they said  of the moon drop is one in 15 the calm is one in four  which makes a Calm the stronger of the two  Also the calm is a 30 mL bottle  with 15 g and the moon drops is a 60 mL bottle with 17 g

PS I don’t think the amount of alcohol in the moon Serum is anything to worry about SS puts hers  in a glass of water and is now back onto 2?drops and drinks it that way other people put the drops under their tongue. personally in my own case because I am still tapering whereas you are off I would put the drops in water that would be my own personal preference. 

if I was off for a while I would probably stick the drops under my tongue I really can’t say though because I am not in a position I am just surmising from the way I feel now tomorrow I may feel differently

Oh I was just saying the dosing made me wonder based upon what you said in page 5 of this thread that the recommended dose of 10 drops has 4-5mg  Maybe that was a typo??  I have that bottle in order but it looks like it’s still in Lithuanian so might be a bit before I see it.

Hi Nova,

SS

Thanks SS  :thumbsup: How many mils of water and how much alcohol do you use for the pills?  What I mean is did you start with 2mls of alcohol for the pill, are you using 1mg of Diazepam or  a whole 2mg to dilute in how many mils before adding water?  and did you start off with 100mls of water or less?

Also do you do your liquid dose daily or a few days ahead and if so how do you store it? Sorry last question  :) how much AM/muscimol per drop does your tincture work out do you know? And do you put it under your tongue or in a drink to take it and sip it slowly or drink it down in one?

Hi Nova,

I do a 20ml tequila per 10 mg of Valium, I have 2mg tablets then add water to get to 100ml of liquid (80ml)  I keep my juice in a dark chilly room and keep it for a long time depending on what dose I'm taking out each day to drink.  Sometime it lasts for months when I'm down to the tail end of a mg.  (10 ml of liquid the first day for 1mg of valium, 9.98 the next day, 9.92 the next day and so on according to symptoms)  the liquid I make is builders old formula.  I don't think he's on these boards any longer but was a great help to many.

I don't know how much muscimol is in the drops I'm taking -- don't know how I would figure that out and am just going by drops.  I haven't been holding them under my tongue but drinking them in a bit of water.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

I'm happy to answer any questions folks it's us helping each other that gets us through!  And of course I can only really speak to my experience.

:);)

SS

I’m not so sure really what I think about the calm bottle.  If that’s accurate at .5mg per drop.  That’s 5mg in 1 ml vs marlu 280mg per 1 ml.  It’s 50 times weaker.  A normal dose to microdose is around 200mg or so.  You’d have to drink the entire bottle of the calm to get that dose.  Something just doesn’t add up. 

I tried figuring out the alcohol content and it’s 25% alcohol so in a 60cc bottle it has 15ml or half of a shot. In the entire bottle. Or basically 1 drop of ever clear for every 3 drops of muscimol.  When I go to church and take communion I prob get that much then.  I doubt I’ll be out downing beers at the pub anytime soon but I also don’t think I’m THAT sensitive to alcohol.  Two years ago I drank half a beer and sip of champagne on New Year’s Eve and nothing happened so if I do a full 10 drops to get a microdose I think I can handle the 2 drops of ever clear that would be (or so I hope lol).  I’m still waiting on the calm bottle but I’ll be honest it does make me a little weary now with the hidden doseage in it and if what they sent you is accurate it’s severely underdosed by a magnitude of -50 times.

Hi JD,

I'm just piping in here to say that while the math might be helpful I don't think of this product as that kind of precise in knowing the mg of chrome you may be ingesting-- and I don't use the calm but the moon serum.

I'd be VERY leary of taking 10 drops as a micro dose.  I started on 4 drops and was really off to the races!  I take 2 drops and can notice that affect me in a positive way.  I often take one drop and still notice the subtle affect on my well being.  Can I ask where you got th info that a "normal micro dose in 200mg?"  These things are very very personal in my reading of the medicine.....and I'm just always veering on the side of caution

Just my two cents

:)

SS

Just reading up on Reddit about dosages.  Most talk about dosages in the form of teaspoons.  But some have spit out approx mgs.  Or grams. I’ve seen some talking about dosages in the grams for sleeping.    Most however say they take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon as an microdose After they talk about simmering 17 grams in 1 cup.  Well there are 48 teaspoons in 1 cup.  If 1 cup contained 17 grams or 17000 mgs then 17000mg\48 = 354mg. (That’s for a full teaspoon)

And no I definitely won’t be taking 10 drops right off the bat.  I suspect those dosages prob work fine as a baseline for people will fully functioning brains not our benzo damaged brains.  I’m gonna start out with just 1 drop (of the moon serum) during the day do that for a while a week or two before I bump up by another drop.  I really just want to see if this stuff will help me sleep.  My problem is the dreaded head pressure and pain. Well what I’ve noticed in the last 16 months is the pain is lower (unfortunately not gone) if I sleep good. I’d say my pain is about a 4 on those nights I sleep really good.  So what happens is in my days off I sleep in late making my head hurt less but then it makes it hard to fall asleep that night if I didn’t wake up till 930am.  Well if I sleep in till 930am while my pain is less that day I’m almost guaranteed not to be able to fall asleep till 12-1am.  It’s not too bad if the next day is my day off also cause I just sleep in till 930 again.  But on those days I have to work. If I woke up at 930 and then I can’t get to sleep till 1am and then have to wake up at 6am to get to work and only get 5 hours of broken sleep.  It makes my first day back at work horrendous 5 hours sleep with 9/10 head pain pressure.  So I’m looking for something that will knock me out lol and put me to sleep even if I slept in till 930 that day. And if I do get added pain relief all the better

Hi Nova,

I do a 20ml tequila per 10 mg of Valium, I have 2mg tablets then add water to get to 100ml of liquid (80ml) I keep my juice in a dark chilly room and keep it for a long time depending on what dose I'm taking out each day to drink.  Sometime it lasts for months when I'm down to the tail end of a mg.  (10 ml of liquid the first day for 1mg of valium, 9.98 the next day, 9.92 the next day and so on according to symptoms)  the liquid I make is builders old formula.  I don't think he's on these boards any longer but was a great help to many.

I don't know how much muscimol is in the drops I'm taking -- don't know how I would figure that out and am just going by drops.  I haven't been holding them under my tongue but drinking them in a bit of water.

I'm happy to answer any questions folks it's us helping each other that gets us through!  And of course I can only really speak to my experience.

SS

My head/grey matter!!!  :D...... ::) right oh!  how many mg per mils is that? I know that 1mil=1mg but can't get my brain working the maths, also are you put  a whole 10mg (5x2mg pills)  plus 20 mlis of alcohol in 80mlis of water and just pull you dose from that EG  .5mg=.5mls so if your taking .5mg pill in liquid form you just pull  5 mil  from the liquid instead? I may be back asking more questions as I'm confusing myself or my brain  is now I typed it reading it back don't make much sense  :-\ even if it does if you get my drift  ??? So instead of measure the amount in the syringe and toss excess your just taking you daily cut amount from the liquid, and it don't lose its strength over a long time??

HANG ON!!!  :laugh: Just re-read and saw

(10 ml of liquid the first day for 1mg of valium, 9.98 the next day, 9.92

So every 10ml=1mg ( 2mils of alcohol per 10mils of water in the syringe?) Is that correct? And your cutting 000.6mils per day or whatever amount symptoms dictate and holding if you need to or do you not need to hold any more?

Oh I was just saying the dosing made me wonder based upon what you said in page 5 of this thread that the recommended dose of 10 drops has 4-5mg  Maybe that was a typo??  I have that bottle in order but it looks like it’s still in Lithuanian so might be a bit before I see it.

Looking at the tracking now  mine won't be here until next week possibly the weekend? Man!! I hope  its not going to be much longer I get stressed waiting for stuff to come its the bloody withdrawal?? Its like a form of OCD I was never like that before I keep constantly checking the tracking I try not too coz its making me nuts and even more stressed out and anxious but I can't help myself then delivery day I get in a bloody shit state too WTF???

Neighbour down stairs is making me nuts too he over kills his washing with fabric conditioner, sound and smell rises upwards nut downwards like smoke,  does too and my sense of smell along with ALL other senses is 100 times stronger than normal and it sets off my bloody symptoms I'm already in a wave that's another reason I stay away form people too I can't tolerate their perfume, shampoo, deodorant, clothes washed in fabric  conditioner etc it causes me hell .  :(

Hi Nova,

I do a 20ml tequila per 10 mg of Valium, I have 2mg tablets then add water to get to 100ml of liquid (80ml) I keep my juice in a dark chilly room and keep it for a long time depending on what dose I'm taking out each day to drink.  Sometime it lasts for months when I'm down to the tail end of a mg.  (10 ml of liquid the first day for 1mg of valium, 9.98 the next day, 9.92 the next day and so on according to symptoms)  the liquid I make is builders old formula.  I don't think he's on these boards any longer but was a great help to many.

SS

My head/grey matter!!!  :D...... ::) right oh!  how many mg per mils is that? I know that 1mil=1mg but can't get my brain working the maths, also are you put  a whole 10mg (5x2mg pills)  plus 20 mlis of alcohol in 80mlis of water and just pull you dose from that EG  .5mg=.5mls so if your taking .5mg pill in liquid form you just pull  5 mil  from the liquid instead? I may be back asking more questions as I'm confusing myself or my brain  is now I typed it reading it back don't make much sense  :-\ even if it does if you get my drift  ??? So instead of measure the amount in the syringe and toss excess your just taking you daily cut amount from the liquid, and it don't lose its strength over a long time??

HANG ON!!!  :laugh: Just re-read and saw

(10 ml of liquid the first day for 1mg of valium, 9.98 the next day, 9.92

So every 10ml=1mg ( 2mils of alcohol per 10mils of water in the syringe?) Is that correct? And your cutting 000.6mils per day or whatever amount symptoms dictate and holding if you need to or do you not need to hold any more?

Yup that's correct and it takes me about 2 weeks (now that I'm doing the amanita) to go down 1ml or .1mg

Before tapering .1 would take me a month. :idiot :D

Hope it gets there soon

SS :):thumbsup:

So I got my bottle of muscimol moon serum in from awakening roots.  And doing the math. The bottle has 17 grams or 17000mg per 60ml or 283mg per ml.  I’ve tried doing it multiple times and I believe there is 28 drops per ml.

Making each drop contain approx 10mg or so

I took my first drop so yeah hoping I don’t freak out lol

So I got my bottle of muscimol moon serum in from awakening roots.  And doing the math. The bottle has 17 grams or 17000mg per 60ml or 283mg per ml.  I’ve tried doing it multiple times and I believe there is 28 drops per ml.

Making each drop contain approx 10mg or so

I took my first drop so yeah hoping I don’t freak out lol

Thanks for doing that math!  I guess my microdosing is 20mg then  :D

Hope it works as well for you as it does for me.....

:D

SS

So far I’ve only taken 1 drop.  It prob will take me a while to ramp up as I have to enter twine work with dosing this stuff as well as errands.  If I accidentally take too much from my understanding it won’t be safe to drive and my kids have prom this weekend as well as I’ve picked up a few extra shifts at work to offset how much all this benzo wd supplements cost 😩 so far 1 drop seems to do nothing for me.  I tried 1 drop around 1pm yesterday and another 1 drop around 8pm and didn’t really notice anything. Prob will try two drops around 6-7ish tonight but it’s going to be hard for me to experiment my way up because I don’t want to take too much and not be able to drive or if it does rev me up not be able to sleep on a night I have to go to work the next day.  So for me slow and steady will be my pace only increasing on evenings I don’t have to work the following day. 

So far I’ve only taken 1 drop.  It prob will take me a while to ramp up as I have to enter twine work with dosing this stuff as well as errands.  If I accidentally take too much from my understanding it won’t be safe to drive and my kids have prom this weekend as well as I’ve picked up a few extra shifts at work to offset how much all this benzo wd supplements cost 😩 so far 1 drop seems to do nothing for me.  I tried 1 drop around 1pm yesterday and another 1 drop around 8pm and didn’t really notice anything. Prob will try two drops around 6-7ish tonight but it’s going to be hard for me to experiment my way up because I don’t want to take too much and not be able to drive or if it does rev me up not be able to sleep on a night I have to go to work the next day.  So for me slow and steady will be my pace only increasing on evenings I don’t have to work the following day.

Your approach is good. Also take into account that muscimol concentration may increase over time in your body and cause "reverse tolerance" (i.e. taking less algo the time to have the same effect).