Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Has anyone tried Muscimol?

[Na...]

14 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Yes ,I make a balm myself and it is the most effective thing for pain for me.

Thank you for coming back! For what   pain does it help you?

10 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Thank you for coming back! For what   pain does it help you?

Lower back mostly. But also for muscle stiffness in general. 

14 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Benzo healing can you give us directions for how to make this balm?

Yes, sure. I make a slow simmer with the 30-50 g dried caps, two table spoons of citric acid for an hour. I then add 500ml coconut oil and maintain the slow simmer until all water evaporates. The final step is making a water bath by adding beeswax (i never measure it and keep on adding until I think it is creamy enough) and 5 ml of 99% DMSO. Sometimes I also add some Karite Butter (to help with consistency) and some lavander oil. The longer I keep this cream in the refrigerator, the more powerful it becomes. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Benzo healing can you give us directions for how to make this balm?

An alternative recipe is to add the mushrooms to olive or coconut oil in a mason jar and keep it there for at least two weeks, but preferentially more. Also works, but not so good in my experience. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
[no...]

If any of you guys are still  around and using Muscimol or Aminita  I'd like t know how you're all doing now, I've ordred Moon drops from the USA as they were the popular ones people were reporting good outcomes with, and its has maple syrup to hide the disgusting taste.  I tried the ones I have with only water and alcohol added, and it tastes like   :poop: I spat it out and took a while to get rid of the taste too:classic_tongue:

Nova :smitten:

• Like 1

[Su...]
5 hours ago, [[n...] said:

If any of you guys are still  around and using Muscimol or Aminita  I'd like t know how you're all doing now, I've ordred Moon drops from the USA as they were the popular ones people were reporting good outcomes with, and its has maple syrup to hide the disgusting taste.  I tried the ones I have with only water and alcohol added, and it tastes like   :poop: I spat it out and took a while to get rid of the taste too:classic_tongue:

Hi Nova,

I've continued to use muscimol with fabulous success.  It allowed me to increase my taper rate 4 fold --from 3% to around 15% a month -- and is continuing to help as I ease into a linear taper as I near the end (WOOT!)

I get  mine from awakening roots in Texas and she seems to be Very well informed, great customer service and excellent product.  

There are two companies here in Canada that are making muscimol with big labs behind them, but whenever I have contacted them they are very cagey in answering questions.  So the provider is very important in using this kind of product.

Hope this helps and that muscimol helps you! <3

• Like 1

[cc...]
9 hours ago, [[S...] said:

Hi Nova,

I've continued to use muscimol with fabulous success.  It allowed me to increase my taper rate 4 fold --from 3% to around 15% a month -- and is continuing to help as I ease into a linear taper as I near the end (WOOT!)

I get  mine from awakening roots in Texas and she seems to be Very well informed, great customer service and excellent product.  

There are two companies here in Canada that are making muscimol with big labs behind them, but whenever I have contacted them they are very cagey in answering questions.  So the provider is very important in using this kind of product.

Hope this helps and that muscimol helps you! <3

@[no...] I make my own Amanita but used to buy from awakening roots - the 100% decarb nd did quite well on it. It has lots of alcohol in it and I tried a company in Latvia (Calm) and their bottle doesn't show strength but their certificate does show something. It's sweet but I wasn't sure if it worked. I know the AR tastes bad but I don't care; as long as it's fresh!

When it's not alcohol based, one can take larger doses though. With Awakening (I'm stating facts), it has 25% of 95% grain alcohol. So if you wanna take a teaspoon, for example, you get about 1ml of that alcohol. The tell you on the webpage how they make it and they were kind enough to teach me in Reddit App.

It's a bit of work but I do it in about 5-6 hours and it's so much cheaper.

I would appreicate if you can tell me how much you take since you're having success. I found it working but many times wd symptoms broke through this too.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

[no...]
16 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I get  mine from awakening roots in Texas

Hi SS nice to see you :hug:That's where I'm waiting for mine to come from, good to see you're still doing well too :highfive:

[no...]
6 hours ago, [[c...] said:

@[no...] I make my own Amanita but used to buy from awakening roots - the 100% decarb nd did quite well on it. It has lots of alcohol in it and I tried a company in Latvia (Calm) and their bottle doesn't show strength but their certificate does show something. It's sweet but I wasn't sure if it worked. I know the AR tastes bad but I don't care; as long as it's fresh!

When it's not alcohol based, one can take larger doses though. With Awakening (I'm stating facts), it has 25% of 95% grain alcohol. So if you wanna take a teaspoon, for example, you get about 1ml of that alcohol. The tell you on the webpage how they make it and they were kind enough to teach me in Reddit App.

It's a bit of work but I do it in about 5-6 hours and it's so much cheaper.

I would appreicate if you can tell me how much you take since you're having success. I found it working but many times wd symptoms broke through this too.

Best of luck.

Thank your for your input CC :hug:

[Su...]
8 hours ago, [[n...] said:

Hi SS nice to see you :hug:That's where I'm waiting for mine to come from, good to see you're still doing well too :highfive:

Yes!  I think this is an overlooked supplement as there is research that muscimol helps heal gaba receptors (no can't find the article to cite right now)

It does taste nasty, although I put my daily 12 drops in a titch of water, pound it back - and chase it with something sweeter. The alcohol content doesn't bother me as it is so little with the amount of the serum I take.  I think AwakeningRoots is a very good product

Hope we all continue to heal in this journey of a lifetime

<3

• Love 1

[cc...]
On 31/03/2024 at 13:48, [[S...] said:

Yes!  I think this is an overlooked supplement as there is research that muscimol helps heal gaba receptors (no can't find the article to cite right now)

It does taste nasty, although I put my daily 12 drops in a titch of water, pound it back - and chase it with something sweeter. The alcohol content doesn't bother me as it is so little with the amount of the serum I take.  I think AwakeningRoots is a very good product

Hope we all continue to heal in this journey of a lifetime

<3

@[no...] the advantage of using a company like AR is that they might use more potent shrooms. There are different stages of picking the fruit which affects the strength; storing is also a factor. I just don’t want to pay so much for a bottle.

• Like 1

[Be...]

I am using Amanita for a year now. Tea, dried caps, balm, all prepared by myself. I am pretty sure it has helped me attaining 99% healing. The only thing left is tinnitus, but not that intense.

• Love 1

[cc...]
12 hours ago, [[B...] said:

I am using Amanita for a year now. Tea, dried caps, balm, all prepared by myself. I am pretty sure it has helped me attaining 99% healing. The only thing left is tinnitus, but not that intense.

@[Be...] Did you do this while tapering too?

[Be...]
On 02/04/2024 at 09:35, [[c...] said:

No, unfortunately, discovered Amanita just after 1 year off and took another year to take the courage to try and learn how to use it.

[Su...]
On 02/04/2024 at 05:35, [[c...] said:

I've used it whilst tapering and it allowed me to increase my taper rate dramatically!  Still tapering, still using this product.

• Love 1