Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Hello to my Buddies:

Deanna:  So glad to hear you are doing pretty good these days.  I was wondering where you went, now I know......

Live:  Groundhog Day indeed!  I woke up this morning with the terrible morning feeling and burst into tears.  It is so excruciating.  I have lots of anxiety, worry, fear, dread, heart palpitations, nausea, diarrhea, head pressure, ear pressure, tingling, numbness.  Those are my main symptoms.  I am about three months into this overall wave with an intensification in symptoms in the last three weeks.  I know this will end.  I have never doubted that for a minute, but I am so weary of fighting this every single day!  I do believe the symptoms indicate a healing process, but it is just so darn hard to stay positive. 

LadyDen:  Hope you are having a decent day!    Thanks for all you do for this group.

To everyone else:  Fox, Pashu, Helen, Bess, JBen, LeeAnn.....hope y'all are well.

I am off to an AA meeting.  Even though I am not an alcoholic/addcit I find it very comforting to be in the midst of fellow sufferers.

Lisa,

It sounds like you have as many symptoms as I do. I can completely relate to what you said about waking up in the morning and bursting into tears. It's so horrible! I felt that today yesterday the day before and so on. I have night terrors every single night. It's absolutely horrible when I wake up I don't even know if I'll get back to sleep. But when I do there it all is when I wake up and that intense fear is off the charts.  It even scares me to go to sleep at night. I agree with you I know we're doing some deep healing but this certainly isn't easy to get through and stay positive. It really is a nightmare and I want to wake up from it. Seems like you and I have been suffering for about the same amount of time in this wave within a wave and it has gotten worse for me recently also. Sure hope we wake up tomorrow doing better. I really need a break because I'm barely hanging on. Big hugs to you!

LiveLife

Live Life, Decatur and Lady Den,

I'm sending you all my best hopes that today will be better for you. Sorry to hear about your tough times. 

I'm ok...I wake up feeling sickish every morning but I don't have the dread and terror you all have. I used to have that back when I was on the meds but am so grateful it ended.  I feel for all of you. 

Take good care,

Helen

Hello Everyone!  I'm sorry I haven't been around very much, but I have been getting on with life.  I have started walking in the morning every other day or so and I think it is helping me.  My symptoms are very subtle now, mostly in the late PM and evening just before dinner.  Then they subside again as I relax and watch TV.  Yes, I am RELAXING again after all this time!  I am gardening and have more energy to socialize.  I am hopeful for the future and sticking to my clean diet, good sleep habits and limiting stressful interactions.

I came to say hello and I am sorry to see how much suffering many of you are still going through  :'(

I know your suffering all too well, and I wish for each and every one of you that healing will accelerate and close out this horrible experience for you.  I cannot bring myself to call myself healed, because I truly feel that if any new and extreme stress comes along it will most definitely stir up my symptoms.  I do believe that one day in the future I will truly be past all of this, but the last part of healing I think is to just go about your business and not let the lingering issues bother you much at all.

I had a cup of camomile tea about a week ago and it went fine.  I am looking forward to adding a vitamin D supplement and magnesium and zinc to my regimen, little by little.  I rest when I'm tired, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I hope these words don't come home to bite me LOL.

I will continue to pop in from time to time to see how you are all doing.  This is my favorite thread - I hardly ever look at any of the others.

May you all be blessed as you make your way towards your final healing  :smitten:

Deanna I’m so relieved to hear from you. I was very concerned. Thank you for popping in. I’m soooooo happy to read this that you’re absent because you’re doing well. This is so encouraging and much needed on this thread/ forum. It is such a blessing to have hope. To know that you will heal ( are healing nicely) is such a relief that all of us have to grab onto and not let it go regardless of what is going on. I agree that we must start trying to do those things that we used to if we can and when we can. Some of us aren’t able to kind of force things yet but we’re getting there. I also love this thread. Beautiful loving people here that I’ll never forget. You are wise to take things easy for awhile to not cause any setbacks. Dr Ashton and others warned about when starting to feel better you tend to over do it. So yes please be mindful when you’re gardening and out having fun to take breaks. Looks like you’re going to be writing your success story soon. I’m so excited for you, dear friend. As you said, we all will be right behind you with ours too. May you continue to do well and go on to finish the last leg of your healing. You have been such a strong warrior and a wonderful friend to many of us. We will miss you but very happy for you. And we will know someone on here that did heal.  :thumbsup:

As for me, I’m also well on my way in your footsteps. I’m trying to push through as much as my brain allows. I also feel healing happening even though I got slammed again….but this time it was very different and definitely much milder slam. So yes we heal in our brain’s own timeline. I love you very much Deanna. Please stop and smell the roses for me in the garden of freedom from this! Soon, I will smell them myself.

All my best to you. Thank you for your love, support and being the beautiful you that you are.

From my heart to yours,

Lady Den

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️

Hello to all my beautiful buddies,

Dea,

Just want to tell you I'm so happy to hear how well you are doing. It really is encouraging. I sure hope to be doing as well someday. Wonderful to hear from you.

LadyDen,

Once again I have to thank you for the encouraging words. I so need to hear them. I too have read of those hitting the 2-year mark and coming into a big wave and then some good healing happens. So hoping for that for the both of us.

I'm still having a groundhog night and day. Nothing has changed yet. But I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Sending big hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

I’m glad that you also read about this happening. It sucks but it is temporary! It must serve the fine tuning purpose because people go on to heal afterwards or much better baseline which is close to healing. So it sucks but is a good thing. So, Live, my dear we just hang on. I’m also having the Groundhog Day and night. Since being slammed my boatiness, unbalanced, morning dread and night waves have been more intense. But as I said very different in a good way than last time I was slammed so I’m grateful for that. Well we just distract and wait it out. Wonderful things are coming for us, Live! I can feel it! Deanna is mostly healed….that will be us too.  :thumbsup:

Right now I’m in a dilemma because I’m trying to decide if I should push through some of these symptoms a bit more or not. It’s hard to tell what to do. I don’t want to make things worse by causing huge waves. So the question for me is……do I try to go walking anyway or is my brain telling me to lay around until it’s done cycling through this fine tuning? When it is rough, I can’t do anything anyway. It won’t let me. On the other hand, I know walking is very healing and serves many benefits such as preventing atrophy of muscles, increases circulation, relieve anxiety/stress, increases endurance, aids in reconditioning after being sedentary, promotes healing, balances blood sugar, etc etc etc. Sometimes my symptoms let me walk, sometimes it doesn’t. So….I don’t know. I asked myself this daily. I have tried to see if I can push through my symptoms tu so far, I can’t. It’s either fall down or go lay down. When I am able to push through I pay for it with a wave. That wave usually doesn’t last long. Sorry I’m rambling….anyone can weigh in on this, I’d appreciate it.

Sending you love and big hugs ❤️🤗

Hello to my Buddies:

Deanna:  So glad to hear you are doing pretty good these days.  I was wondering where you went, now I know......

Live:  Groundhog Day indeed!  I woke up this morning with the terrible morning feeling and burst into tears.  It is so excruciating.  I have lots of anxiety, worry, fear, dread, heart palpitations, nausea, diarrhea, head pressure, ear pressure, tingling, numbness.  Those are my main symptoms.  I am about three months into this overall wave with an intensification in symptoms in the last three weeks.  I know this will end.  I have never doubted that for a minute, but I am so weary of fighting this every single day!  I do believe the symptoms indicate a healing process, but it is just so darn hard to stay positive. 

LadyDen:  Hope you are having a decent day!    Thanks for all you do for this group.

To everyone else:  Fox, Pashu, Helen, Bess, JBen, LeeAnn.....hope y'all are well.

I am off to an AA meeting.  Even though I am not an alcoholic/addcit I find it very comforting to be in the midst of fellow sufferers.

Lisa that’s great! Those groups give great support, life skills and much more. It’s wonderful that you can go out. I’d say anyone that can endure riding in a car should go out at least twice a week. I’m trying to push through these symptoms myself. My day yesterday was doable so I thank God it wasn’t worse. Hopefully this is trying to turn a corner. Thanks sweetie Enjoy the new group.

:smitten:

Morning hugs to everyone!

Helen ❤️

GG ❤️

Pashu ❤️

JBen ❤️

Deanna ❤️

Lisa ❤️

Leann ❤️

Bess ❤️

Fox ❤️

Leann ❤️

Becks ❤️

Sandy ❤️ We miss you! Hope you’re doing well and happy.

Anyone else I missed or just reading this thread, I send you love too ❤️

Remember that the race is not given to the swift but to the one who endures to the end. Feeling is healing happening. How you feel right now may not be how you will feel later today or tomorrow or even next week. All waves end. Every roller coaster must come to a stop. I’ve never seen one that has a forever ride…have you? This is definitely the hardest thing we’ve endured but with great reward of renewal of our lives. No it isn’t easy but the fact that you’ve made it this far is a testament of inner strength that many of us didn’t know was there. Zero in on that strength everyday. We can make it!

LadyDen, go out in the grass and try to walk and if you fall down or whatever at least you'll be in the grass and it shouldn't hurt you.  When I was in very acute w/d, I used to dry heave sometimes and go walk outside anyway and then dry heave in the yard.

I could use.. something today.

I am so tired of being emotionally worn out and mentally incapable. I made progress for 7 months and now I can't see anymore for the past 3-4 months.

I thought, I don't know. I keep waiting for a day that I am happy. An hour where I am happy. I want my emotions to work. I want to see progress so I don't get scared. I know people say progress is happening but I could use some sort of sign. My best days do not have pain but I still can't feel good. And there is that fear, this is as good as it gets. Im afraid that there is no more after those 7 months.

LadyDen,

I guess we'll have to just hang on until we turn the corner. Hopefully it will be soon.

As far as you're going outside to walk I think you're the best judge of that. I know that I push myself all the time to do things, but I know when I can push and when I shouldn't. Sometimes it's good to do and other times not so much.  I suppose you could give it a try, go slowly see how you feel. If you can do okay and push a little bit go for it, if not then give yourself a break and wait until you're ready. I know in your heart of hearts you know what you need to do for yourself. I believe you have a good intuition and would make the right call.

Stitch,

I'm so sorry for your struggles. I completely understand. I have been in a terrible wave for about 3 months and the last few weeks I've been worse than ever. Have to hold on to the thought that we are healing that is a fact. And if you had good times before you're going to get them back again. I know it's hard to see your way out when you're feeling bad. Hoping this turns for you very soon.

Big Hugs To All!

LiveLife

LadyDen, go out in the grass and try to walk and if you fall down or whatever at least you'll be in the grass and it shouldn't hurt you.  When I was in very acute w/d, I used to dry heave sometimes and go walk outside anyway and then dry heave in the yard.

Thank you Becks. I’ll consider that when I can go outside again.

I could use.. something today.

I am so tired of being emotionally worn out and mentally incapable. I made progress for 7 months and now I can't see anymore for the past 3-4 months.

I thought, I don't know. I keep waiting for a day that I am happy. An hour where I am happy. I want my emotions to work. I want to see progress so I don't get scared. I know people say progress is happening but I could use some sort of sign. My best days do not have pain but I still can't feel good. And there is that fear, this is as good as it gets. Im afraid that there is no more after those 7 months.

Stitch I’m in the same boat as you. I’m having vertigo episodes when I lay down now. This is totally new for me. Scary as hell too. I’m praying to God this isn’t as good as I’m going to get. I also feel like I’m stuck in my healing. But I do know others have felt this way and went on to heal. It’s so upsetting to wake up and go to bed more than 2 years in a fun house. Except this crap isn’t fun at all! I know how you feel because it seems like we’ve hit a wall in our healing process. My windows are the same too in that I don’t feel 100% better. Maybe 50-75%. But I’m not complaining because I have to ask myself do I want to go back to the 30% windows? Oh hell no! Baylissa and others like Don Killian and Jen Leigh said even when we get slammed it serves a purpose. We are healing in the background each day but it’s so small and gradual that we can’t detect it. Many have shifts in this process. Some heal alot then seem to pause then heal alot again then completely. Some heal little bitty bits gradually and then they notice this or that is gone. Some have it continually rough with little to no windows then Boom they wake up in a forever window. Everyone’s process is different even if the same two people took the same exact medication at the same dose for the exact same time. It’s not surprising to me that we seem stuck. I searched on here if that was a “thing” and guess what? It is!

So let’s keep our hope alive. We’ve got to get much better than this. This can’t be as good as it gets. Although I’m so sorry you feel this way, I’m glad I’m not the only one. Time will let us know. Hang in there. I’m talking this to myself too. I definitely need it.

Bug hugs!! 🤗❤️🌹

LadyDen,

I guess we'll have to just hang on until we turn the corner. Hopefully it will be soon.

As far as you're going outside to walk I think you're the best judge of that. I know that I push myself all the time to do things, but I know when I can push and when I shouldn't. Sometimes it's good to do and other times not so much.  I suppose you could give it a try, go slowly see how you feel. If you can do okay and push a little bit go for it, if not then give yourself a break and wait until you're ready. I know in your heart of hearts you know what you need to do for yourself. I believe you have a good intuition and would make the right call.

Stitch,

I'm so sorry for your struggles. I completely understand. I have been in a terrible wave for about 3 months and the last few weeks I've been worse than ever. Have to hold on to the thought that we are healing that is a fact. And if you had good times before you're going to get them back again. I know it's hard to see your way out when you're feeling bad. Hoping this turns for you very soon.

Big Hugs To All!

LiveLife

Live I appreciate your suggestion. Yes my brain and body will let me know really quick if I can’t or can. I pray me, you, Stitch and others that are catching he’ll turn our corners soon too. Today would be nice, right? Wow I’m having spinning episodes more frequently and when in bed changing positions. I’ve never had this kind of vertigo before. It’s scary and it’s coupled with my heart racing a few seconds…like something scared me. And it did…the sudden spinning did! Oh well new symptoms are known to pop up I guess this far out. As Stitch said, it makes us feel so stuck. Like this is as good as it gets but I’m fighting those thoughts because others went through this too. My thinking this is just one of those ugly phases in the process of healing. I agree with you that it’s time for a corner turn. Thanks for being kind. I hope today is better for you.

Love and hugs 🤗❤️

Move you Lady Den. I am so sorry to hear about the spinning. Wow. That almost sounds like something different than prolonged benzo stuff.

To all:

Garden Guru asked me to tell you that she is taking a short break from all things benzo while she tends to her and her husband’s health issues.  Please keep her in your thoughts.

Hugs to everyone. My power is out so trying to not use up my phone battery. Take care all.

Ok Helen thanks for letting us know about GG. And I hope you get your power back on soon.

Yes it does sounds like something else PPVD…it’s a vertigo disorder when laying down. Like crystals that have shifted in the wrong place in the ear. Some kind of Epley maneuver fixes it. The other buddies tried it and it didn’t fix anything but made some of them worse. BUT, many on the dizzy thread said they thought they had that too but it ended up being WD. It suddenly went away with time. I’m going to just wait it out and see. What else could I do? This is a recovery that is so crazy. I’m keeping a record of these episodes to see if there’s a pattern or trigger. Thanks for the love. ❤️

Dr Ashton said don’t be alarmed by new symptoms as we progress in time. These symptoms are culprits for mimicking other disorders. I’m doing my best to take her advice.

Wishing everyone else a better blessed day.

LadyDen:  so sorry about the vertigo issues!  That is so hard.  I sm betting it is BWD related.  Time will tell.  I hope it goes away quickly!!!  Please know that you are in my prayers!

Helen:  Thanks for the heads up on GG. I am assuming she does not have her biopsy results yet. 

Having a really tough day!  Have a friend sitting with me to keep me company.  I sm so fortunate to have a great support system.  I am so tired of this wave.  It seems like it has been going on forever!  Just not sure what to think anymore!  Am I ever going to get better??  I feel so guilty about ways that I am not able to be a good parent or good spouse. 

Sorry to be such a downer!  Would love to hear back from y'all today as your comments encourage me so much! 

Lisa

Hi LadyDen and the rest of the group. Thanks for thinking about me. I’m doing pretty good. I’m vacationing in Florida with my family. I still have physical symptoms, but most all of the mental issues and anxiety are gone. I did have an incident since I’ve been here in Florida. I was going to the beach and up and down stairs for days, and then out of the blue my heart goes into AFib. It scared the crap out of me. My son, Zack, who is a physician, is here with us and was able to calm me down. I spent 6 hours in the ER. My heart returned to sinus rhythm on its own. I required no medication. The ER doc ran multiple tests and all were normal. I was prescribed eliquis and a beta blocker, but did not get them filled. I have had heart palps many times, but never AFib. My son thinks it was the heat, walking in the sand and climbing lots of stairs that stressed my heart. I’m still very de-conditioned from my last 8 month wave. I will follow up with a cardiologist when I get back to Oklahoma.

I still have moderate tinnitus, but I’m learning to live with it. I still can get head pressure and dizziness, but it’s tolerable and doesn’t happen frequently. My trip to the ER has triggered some symptoms, but they are tolerable as well.I have some moderate joint pain at times, but I’m old and have bad knees.

I want you all to know that I think of you often and pray for you all. I would appreciate prayers as well that my AFib was a fluke. I truly do not want to go on medication.

I believe we all will heal, but will have a few set backs. I am 31 months and 4 days Benzo free.

Hugs and prayers,

Sandy🥰🙏

LadyDen:  so sorry about the vertigo issues!  That is so hard.  I sm betting it is BWD related.  Time will tell.  I hope it goes away quickly!!!  Please know that you are in my prayers!

Helen:  Thanks for the heads up on GG. I am assuming she does not have her biopsy results yet. 

Having a really tough day!  Have a friend sitting with me to keep me company.  I sm so fortunate to have a great support system.  I am so tired of this wave.  It seems like it has been going on forever!  Just not sure what to think anymore!  Am I ever going to get better??  I feel so guilty about ways that I am not able to be a good parent or good spouse. 

Sorry to be such a downer!  Would love to hear back from y'all today as your comments encourage me so much! 

Lisa

Decatur,

I do not know if GG has her biopsy results or not. She just said she needs time to focus on her health and her husband's health after a very difficult day.  I have her in my prayers. 

I'm sorry you are having a bad day.  Mine has been tough too. It's good you have your friend there with you.

Big hugs,

Helen

sjs, I'll bet your doc checked your heart when you weren't in afib.  When I was having heart issues and was at the doc, he told me stand up and then he immediately checked my heart.  Then he diagnosed me with Tachycardia.

Lisa

Lisa, I’m sorry you’re having it rough too. It’s great that you had a friend come over to help pass the time. Wish I had one of those. I’m tired of this too, girl. It’s so ridiculous! The same as you….what the heck??? Enough already!! Don’t you dare be sorry for expressing yourself and what you’re going through. That is what this is for. Sending you big hugs and you’re welcome to reach out to me anytime. Hang in there…. I’m taking that same advice. We are definitely fine tuning our brain radio 📻

Pleaseeeeee God let it finally find the station so we can jam!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi LadyDen and the rest of the group. Thanks for thinking about me. I’m doing pretty good. I’m vacationing in Florida with my family. I still have physical symptoms, but most all of the mental issues and anxiety are gone. I did have an incident since I’ve been here in Florida. I was going to the beach and up and down stairs for days, and then out of the blue my heart goes into AFib. It scared the crap out of me. My son, Zack, who is a physician, is here with us and was able to calm me down. I spent 6 hours in the ER. My heart returned to sinus rhythm on its own. I required no medication. The ER doc ran multiple tests and all were normal. I was prescribed eliquis and a beta blocker, but did not get them filled. I have had heart palps many times, but never AFib. My son thinks it was the heat, walking in the sand and climbing lots of stairs that stressed my heart. I’m still very de-conditioned from my last 8 month wave. I will follow up with a cardiologist when I get back to Oklahoma.

I still have moderate tinnitus, but I’m learning to live with it. I still can get head pressure and dizziness, but it’s tolerable and doesn’t happen frequently. My trip to the ER has triggered some symptoms, but they are tolerable as well.I have some moderate joint pain at times, but I’m old and have bad knees.

I want you all to know that I think of you often and pray for you all. I would appreciate prayers as well that my AFib was a fluke. I truly do not want to go on medication.

I believe we all will heal, but will have a few set backs. I am 31 months and 4 days Benzo free.

Hugs and prayers,

Sandy🥰🙏

Sandy !!!!  :hug::highfive::mybuddy:

So happy to hear from you especially that you’re mostly doing well. I’m sure that Afib episode was very scary. Good thing your son was with you. I really hope it was a fluke from the heat and overdoing it. I don’t want you to go on medication either. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏  It’s great to read that you’re on the mend and recovering nicely. I needed to hear this today really bad! So thanks a million dear sweet friend. We have missed you very much. Please let me know what the cardio doc says.

Hugs love and prayers 🌹🤗🙏

GG we love you !  🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 going up!

Thank you Helen dear twin! You’re the best! Hope you feel better soon. I’m bummed hearing that you aren’t well. You were doing so good for consecutive days. Big hugs 🤗

Hello dear Buddies!!!

I am so sorry to hear of the difficulties some of you are having :-(  It seems with this BWD nothing is every calm for very long.  Even when we are healed we'll probably feel this or that and still thing withdrawal. I know I still do.

Sending prayers for GG and hubby  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

LadyD!  I bet those spinning episodes are simply a variation of your balance issues in BWD...I know it's not the same thing but a few months ago I experienced a few, brief episodes of spinning while laying down too.  Felt like the bedspins you get after having too much alcohol.  And it was better when I sat up which was rather odd to me.  I had no balance issues during WD so this was totally out of the blue.  It didn't last too long but I firmly believe it is part of the shifting and healing going on as I made further progress following it. You are making progress!  No consolation I'm sure but you'll get to the other side!  I PROMISE you will.  You are an inspiration to us all and you will be rewarded with complete healing very soon!  Smooches  :smitten:

Sandy - Happy to hear you are doing well enough for travel and socialization!  That is real progress.  I am praying the Afib is a one off and nothing of consequence going forward.  Yes the heat is a physical stress and our bodies have been through so much - no wonder our systems throw a hissy fit at times.  Take care of yourself!!

Lisa - I'm sorry you are struggling...It is comforting to know you have others to lean on.  Bless them for being there with you.  You will get through this tough spot and see better times ahead.  You will again be the parent/spouse you want to be.  I know what you mean - it is tough not being able to do what we feel others expect from us or what we think we should be doing, but our first responsibility is to ourselves.  It isn't selfish - I'm sure your family just wants you to get better.

Helen - I am glad you are doing better and thanks for joining this thread to cheer on our bestie buddies :smitten:

I am at that point where when something is bothering me I'm not sure it an still be withdrawal.  Having the lady part issues again with itching/burning etc and my biggest issue is fear of using something that will set me back.  It is an exercise in courage to say the least.

I am with you every moment even if I pop out for a few days! Love you all  :)

Deanna,

Your situation is so encouraging!  Thank you for posting and I'll pass on your comments to GG.  I'm sorry you have the lady part thing. I hope that moves on soon.  I really appreciate hearing how well you are doing.  I'll have 14 months on Aug 1 so not too far behind you.  Is that right? You have about 18 months or so?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lady Den,

Did you have any more spinning last night or this morning? I surely hope not!! 

As for me, I'm a little better than yesterday. Yesterday was no good  :tickedoff:.  My husband and I appear to have colds so I'm thinking that may have thrown me off.  Also, I'm still testing my boundaries to see how much I can or cannot do at this point with walking and yoga, etc.  I'm keeping it pretty minimal and light but happy to be able to do a little more movement. 

I hope all of you have a good weekend.

Helen

Hello dear Buddies!!!

I am so sorry to hear of the difficulties some of you are having :-(  It seems with this BWD nothing is every calm for very long.  Even when we are healed we'll probably feel this or that and still thing withdrawal. I know I still do.

Sending prayers for GG and hubby  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

LadyD!  I bet those spinning episodes are simply a variation of your balance issues in BWD...I know it's not the same thing but a few months ago I experienced a few, brief episodes of spinning while laying down too.  Felt like the bedspins you get after having too much alcohol.  And it was better when I sat up which was rather odd to me.  I had no balance issues during WD so this was totally out of the blue.  It didn't last too long but I firmly believe it is part of the shifting and healing going on as I made further progress following it. You are making progress!  No consolation I'm sure but you'll get to the other side!  I PROMISE you will.  You are an inspiration to us all and you will be rewarded with complete healing very soon!  Smooches  :smitten:

Sandy - Happy to hear you are doing well enough for travel and socialization!  That is real progress.  I am praying the Afib is a one off and nothing of consequence going forward.  Yes the heat is a physical stress and our bodies have been through so much - no wonder our systems throw a hissy fit at times.  Take care of yourself!!

Lisa - I'm sorry you are struggling...It is comforting to know you have others to lean on.  Bless them for being there with you.  You will get through this tough spot and see better times ahead.  You will again be the parent/spouse you want to be.  I know what you mean - it is tough not being able to do what we feel others expect from us or what we think we should be doing, but our first responsibility is to ourselves.  It isn't selfish - I'm sure your family just wants you to get better.

Helen - I am glad you are doing better and thanks for joining this thread to cheer on our bestie buddies :smitten:

I am at that point where when something is bothering me I'm not sure it an still be withdrawal.  Having the lady part issues again with itching/burning etc and my biggest issue is fear of using something that will set me back.  It is an exercise in courage to say the least.

I am with you every moment even if I pop out for a few days! Love you all  :)

Thanks Deanna. I’m glad to know that you experienced this too. So glad yours didn’t last long. I also think it is just a shift in my vestibular issues. Hopefully it will resolve soon. Yes it is as if I’m very drunk…spinning for just a few seconds. It’s not every time I lay down. But I have had at least one every day so far this week. Very weird. If it was something else, it would spin me every time. Ughhhh these WD  :tickedoff:

Thanks for letting me know. I hope you get your lady bits sorted out. Wow I thought you were past that. Don’t you hate these symptoms it long back? Wish you feel better soon with much relief.

Love you too!