12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

LadyDen from your description is sounds so logical that the new shift in your symptoms is a final step in the road to healing.  The fact that they only last a few seconds shows that the brain is compensating pretty quickly when they come on.  And that you have them in a pattern along with your established waves also.  I think you should welcome them with open arms and say "Heal Brain Heal!!!"

Always thinking of you and the rest of our buddies....Thanks for the congrats my dear.  Have a very good day today!!!!

What a splendid idea! If you can’t beat them, join them….. :thumbsup:

I agree with your assessment Deanna. They’re definitely in a pattern and are very short lived. I so hope this is my brain working hard to finally fix it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

May you enjoy your day too. 😘

I'm thinking of everyone here and hoping the ones who are hurting and in waves will surface soon. 

Today marks 14 months for me so I am on the early side for this group. I've had a decent week in general with some good days and I can't express how grateful I am.  I started being "sick" from benzos and Z drugs and an AD 14 years ago and haven't been my same athletic, community spirited self since then.  Now that I am completely off all meds (and wine too) and doing all the healthy things I can think of, I suspect some solid healing can finally take place.  I was only thinking I was doing the right things all those years but ultimately realized that all the meds had to go. I feel that I have a long way to go but I'm in it for the long haul now. I really appreciate being in this group.

Helen:  We are so glad you are in this group!!!  You have come such a long way!!!  Hopefully your full healing will be soon.  Have you heard anything from our beloved GardenGuru?  I miss her.

LadyDen:  Love your way with words and your cheeriness.  I don't know how you do it, but keep it up.

To everyone else, I hope you are having a decent day today.  It is very rainy here in Tennessee.  I like a rainy day!

I had a good day yesterday.  A window most of the day.  It was glorious. Today has not been so great.  I seem to have an every other day pattern when I am in a long wave.  Oh, the joys of BWD!  Thankfully, my husband has found his big boy pants somewhere and has a little better attitude.  Heck, he wouldn't last a week with this, much less 28 months!!!

Much love to all of you!!!

Hello all my dear buddy friends!  I so badly want to be supportive of all of you but my present situation has me a little down on the totem pole at present.  Just know that I am thinking of each of you with lots of love and am wrist locked tight to you.

Ok, in a nutshell for those of you who have been following my extremely complicated health situation:  I had to be treated recently with three different antibiotics, plus two Diflucan to get rid of a stubborn UTI and a yeast infection from the antibiotics, which as of now seems to have gone away.  Pray it has!!!!  At about the same time I was having pelvic and abdominal pain, so my OBGYN performed a pelvic sonogram which revealed a small thickening of the endometrial wall.  To be on the safe side she decided that a biopsy should be performed to rule out anything serious such as cancer. 

So last Thursday I went to the hospital for the procedure and after about a half hour into the procedure, the OBGYN stopped as the saline solution kept washing out and, unfortunately, my uterus got a small perforation!  So, now I will have another pelvic scan to see if there are any other changes in that entire area.  She is thinking that if the endometrial lining is still at the same level of thickness, she will just monitor me for a few more months.  The uterus needs time to heal from the perforation.

My symptoms at present are pelvic pain, diarrhea, chills and malaise.  I am pretty sure that all the antibiotics are contributing majorly to the GI symptoms, and I do have IBS which can cause the symptoms I am having now.

I just want all of this to be over with so I can feel like I did just a little over a month ago. 

Thanks for hearing me out….I could not even think of doing this journey without your caring support.

Hugs and lotsa love from

GG😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Congratulations Deanna on your two year anniversary.  Smooth sailing ahead for you, I pray🙏🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍😍😍

GG

Decatur, I miss you, too!  Happy that you have had some lovely windows….keep them up😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LadyDen, don’t ever go far away from us!  You are the Mona Lisa, the cat’s meow, the sweetest of them all!!!😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️😍

LadyDen from your description is sounds so logical that the new shift in your symptoms is a final step in the road to healing.  The fact that they only last a few seconds shows that the brain is compensating pretty quickly when they come on.  And that you have them in a pattern along with your established waves also.  I think you should welcome them with open arms and say "Heal Brain Heal!!!"

Always thinking of you and the rest of our buddies....Thanks for the congrats my dear.  Have a very good day today!!!!

What a splendid idea! If you can’t beat them, join them….. :thumbsup:

I agree with your assessment Deanna. They’re definitely in a pattern and are very short lived. I so hope this is my brain working hard to finally fix it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

May you enjoy your day too. 😘

Good to see you back was worrying you hadn’t posted. You are like the Statue of Liberty shining a light guiding us all. How many times have I been slammed, lit longer off than you, you will get over it. Can’t quite believe I’m still middling at the moment, keep expecting that evil goblin to bang me over the head again, Good you are telling the neurologist about the new symptoms. I have keep listening to tape the therapist made for me on this course, trying to convince myself what a lovely person I am and how every thing will be hunky dory. Not believing it yet. Very hot again here, and if I hear anything else about women’s football going to scream. It’s like we’d won World War 3, nuts. Off to bed, good to see you back❣️

GG!

Thanks for updating us.  As you know, you are beloved and you have our support as you navigate through this icky time. 

Decatur,

Thanks for your sweet comments.  I'm staying on course for now and glad to be making some progress. I'm well aware that things can turn on a dime either for the bad or the good so trying to enjoy the "medium to good" days.  I hope you keep heading in the right direction too.  I understand about the every other day routine. I'm a little like that too.

Leann,

Too bad the heat is hitting you again. I hope it lets up soon and you can get your spirits up. 

Hello to all my Beautiful Benzo Buddies.

LadyDen,

It sounds like you're making some real progress. And the fact that those little episodes are very short is promising. Before you know it you're going to be pulled out of this wave and doing better than you have, I'm sure!

Lisa,

So great to hear you had a window day yesterday. That's wonderful at least if you're going every other day and not suffering non-stop. Also nice to hear that your husband is stepping up and giving you more support.

Helen,

It's always nice to hear when someone is doing well. It sounds like you are and that is wonderful! Congratulations on the 14-month mark. That's quite an accomplishment.

GG,

So good to hear from you. But I'm sorry to hear that you are still navigating through these health challenges. Hopefully you will be able to get these put to rest soon and back to life as you were enjoying it over a month ago.

I have been struggling quite a bit with barely a window. But I think I'm making some progress because I have a lot of symptoms and one of them is this intense chemical fear. What's been happening in the last week or so is that it will pop out for a little while and give me a break and then it will come back. Sometimes it can go for days without popping out but there's other days it pops in and out throughout the day. Other days I might get a break in the evening. I am just hoping that this fear will take a break and not come back. I'm wishing it's one of my next symptoms to leave me completely. My smell and taste had been gone for 15 months and it was doing the same thing before it came back for good. That was about 4 months ago. So now I'm looking for another symptom to leave me. What would be great is if they all just up and took a leave. :thumbsup:

Hugs!

LiveLife

I'm thinking of everyone here and hoping the ones who are hurting and in waves will surface soon. 

Today marks 14 months for me so I am on the early side for this group. I've had a decent week in general with some good days and I can't express how grateful I am.  I started being "sick" from benzos and Z drugs and an AD 14 years ago and haven't been my same athletic, community spirited self since then.  Now that I am completely off all meds (and wine too) and doing all the healthy things I can think of, I suspect some solid healing can finally take place.  I was only thinking I was doing the right things all those years but ultimately realized that all the meds had to go. I feel that I have a long way to go but I'm in it for the long haul now. I really appreciate being in this group.

Congrats on 14 months Helen! May you continue to heal nicely!

Yes I agree that now that you’re not on anything, your body will heal. I’ve read of many before us that said they feel way better than they ever have in their whole life! You know, Twin, I just can’t shake the post I read that said the old us is gone. Our brains is making new pathways. That’s the repair going on. It makes sense to me because so many say that they feel new or reborn with everything working way better than ever. Even if you have quite a ways to go, that repair time will be worth it. That’s what I keep telling myself at 25 1/2 months off…. I’m letting time prove the benzo lies wrong. That I will heal. If I was unable to heal, then how are many of my symptoms gone and how am I walking now when few months ago I couldn’t get around hardly at all without a walker. When we get slammed, those lies take that vulnerable time to whisper lies. Benzo beast is a sneaky chit- head liar! So, yes, keep believing in your healing even if you get slammed. Good for you having a great positive attitude. 👍🏼😉❤️🌹

Helen:  We are so glad you are in this group!!!  You have come such a long way!!!  Hopefully your full healing will be soon.  Have you heard anything from our beloved GardenGuru?  I miss her.

LadyDen:  Love your way with words and your cheeriness.  I don't know how you do it, but keep it up.

To everyone else, I hope you are having a decent day today.  It is very rainy here in Tennessee.  I like a rainy day!

I had a good day yesterday.  A window most of the day.  It was glorious. Today has not been so great.  I seem to have an every other day pattern when I am in a long wave.  Oh, the joys of BWD!  Thankfully, my husband has found his big boy pants somewhere and has a little better attitude.  Heck, he wouldn't last a week with this, much less 28 months!!!

Much love to all of you!!!

😂😂😂😂😂 love this! I agree that he probably wouldn’t last a day! Wishing you more window days. You’re doing awesome, girl. My pattern is nearly the same as yours except I’m about 3 days decent windows and 3 bad days on the weekends. I’m right now passing my time checking messages. I have a virtual appointment in an hour.

You know I can only explain my positivity by saying God gave it to me as a tool to survive! There isn’t no need in me lying about it or taking any credit…it’s not me! My situation is one of the worst so it would have broken ( u know what I really mean) anybody. Sadly, it did to many others. If he wasn’t keeping me in his loving healing arms, I wouldn’t be here. It doesn’t get anymore truer than that! Thank you for the encouragement. I’m going to continue to do all I can to fight for my healing. ⚔️ 

Sending you love back to you and healing vibes. ❤️🌹

Yesterday I couldn’t do much but felt a little better. So I’ll try again today to get out of bed more.

That’s shaken me a bit Lady den ,saying you read the old us is gone, Think because I was OK on zopiclone, felt good and could function. I constantly feared they would stop my script, which the evil witch did and I was definitely addicted so maybe not so good in hindsight, I never booked holidays for too long as had make sure had enough doses for while I was away. Think that’s why I struggle because I actually felt OK and happy on zopiclone. Whereas most seem be feeling bad on meds. Just wish recovery wasn’t so darn slow. I am relieved I can finally sleep  for about 4 or 5 hours without medication. I felt awful on AD’s so can relate to why majority people feel better off meds, Just scares me I’ll never fully get the old fully functioning me back. Glad you are back on track xx

Hello all my dear buddy friends!  I so badly want to be supportive of all of you but my present situation has me a little down on the totem pole at present.  Just know that I am thinking of each of you with lots of love and am wrist locked tight to you.

Ok, in a nutshell for those of you who have been following my extremely complicated health situation:  I had to be treated recently with three different antibiotics, plus two Diflucan to get rid of a stubborn UTI and a yeast infection from the antibiotics, which as of now seems to have gone away.  Pray it has!!!!  At about the same time I was having pelvic and abdominal pain, so my OBGYN performed a pelvic sonogram which revealed a small thickening of the endometrial wall.  To be on the safe side she decided that a biopsy should be performed to rule out anything serious such as cancer. 

So last Thursday I went to the hospital for the procedure and after about a half hour into the procedure, the OBGYN stopped as the saline solution kept washing out and, unfortunately, my uterus got a small perforation!  So, now I will have another pelvic scan to see if there are any other changes in that entire area.  She is thinking that if the endometrial lining is still at the same level of thickness, she will just monitor me for a few more months.  The uterus needs time to heal from the perforation.

My symptoms at present are pelvic pain, diarrhea, chills and malaise.  I am pretty sure that all the antibiotics are contributing majorly to the GI symptoms, and I do have IBS which can cause the symptoms I am having now.

I just want all of this to be over with so I can feel like I did just a little over a month ago. 

Thanks for hearing me out….I could not even think of doing this journey without your caring support.

Hugs and lotsa love from

GG😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wow GG! Glad to hear from you but not so much your report. Am I hearing you right that THEY perforated your uterus during the biopsy? As if you didn’t have enough going on….am sorry my dear. Hopefully this will all be resolved soon. May I ask if they were able to get a good sample? I hope so!

I wish I could give you a hug right now. So here’s a virtual one 🤗

I’m 🙏 that all will come back normal with no abnormalities. Big hopes for you that in time, things will level out and you will feel much better like a month ago. In women it is so common to have lady part issues that reoccur especially in older women past 60. Hopefully with a little bit of preventive measures, you can stop these UTI in their tracks. My ex mother in law who’s in her 70’s has been dealing with this same issues.  Sending you lots of love!

Wrists locked 🤝🌹❤️

Decatur, I miss you, too!  Happy that you have had some lovely windows….keep them up😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LadyDen, don’t ever go far away from us!  You are the Mona Lisa, the cat’s meow, the sweetest of them all!!!😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️😍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘🌹🌹🌹🌹 you’re one of the sweetest ladies I know! Glad you’re back!

Hello to all my Beautiful Benzo Buddies.

LadyDen,

It sounds like you're making some real progress. And the fact that those little episodes are very short is promising. Before you know it you're going to be pulled out of this wave and doing better than you have, I'm sure!

Lisa,

So great to hear you had a window day yesterday. That's wonderful at least if you're going every other day and not suffering non-stop. Also nice to hear that your husband is stepping up and giving you more support.

Helen,

It's always nice to hear when someone is doing well. It sounds like you are and that is wonderful! Congratulations on the 14-month mark. That's quite an accomplishment.

GG,

So good to hear from you. But I'm sorry to hear that you are still navigating through these health challenges. Hopefully you will be able to get these put to rest soon and back to life as you were enjoying it over a month ago.

I have been struggling quite a bit with barely a window. But I think I'm making some progress because I have a lot of symptoms and one of them is this intense chemical fear. What's been happening in the last week or so is that it will pop out for a little while and give me a break and then it will come back. Sometimes it can go for days without popping out but there's other days it pops in and out throughout the day. Other days I might get a break in the evening. I am just hoping that this fear will take a break and not come back. I'm wishing it's one of my next symptoms to leave me completely. My smell and taste had been gone for 15 months and it was doing the same thing before it came back for good. That was about 4 months ago. So now I'm looking for another symptom to leave me. What would be great is if they all just up and took a leave. :thumbsup:

Hugs!

LiveLife

Hey Live deary! Yes it’s good that they’re short lived. Thank God! Sounds like you’re still having a rough go too. It’s also promising that yours goes away then comes back. That’s a good sign that it’s fading out. Practicing to get it right  :thumbsup:

It would be great if they all just left the party and leave us alone! I agree! They need to be thrown out by a bouncer for real, right? I’m thinking my symptoms are practicing to perform a perfect concert of homeostasis. So when practicing there’s messing up and trying to find the right notes or find the best way to perform. But on the concert day ( when we are healed), it will perform perfectly. And receive a standing ovation! From me!!!! So we have much rehearsals going on.

Love to you! Feel better soon! 🌹❤️

That’s shaken me a bit Lady den ,saying you read the old us is gone, Think because I was OK on zopiclone, felt good and could function. I constantly feared they would stop my script, which the evil witch did and I was definitely addicted so maybe not so good in hindsight, I never booked holidays for too long as had make sure had enough doses for while I was away. Think that’s why I struggle because I actually felt OK and happy on zopiclone. Whereas most seem be feeling bad on meds. Just wish recovery wasn’t so darn slow. I am relieved I can finally sleep  for about 4 or 5 hours without medication. I felt awful on AD’s so can relate to why majority people feel better off meds, Just scares me I’ll never fully get the old fully functioning me back. Glad you are back on track xx

Leann that what these drugs do. They alter or disrupt brain’s normal state to give a false sense of well being. But because it’s false it doesn’t take long before the consequences of tampering with the brain shows up. I also when on Zolpidem ( ambien) would make sure I had plenty before I’d go somewhere. I never packed them in a suitcase. Always in my carry on if flying just in case they lose my luggage. And one time they did! I had valuables in there but was more worried about my sleep meds. That should have red flagged me but it didn’t. To me, the way the doctor I had at the time presented it to me was that Ambien was a necessity every night. Hind sight, as you said, that was a bold-faced lie! How I often laid in this bed wishing I can see that doctor again! Not to harm him but to give a piece of my mind…or two or three pieces! But, it is what is is. What’s done is done. I can’t live my new life with that burden on my shoulders. There’s no room in the new if we drag along the old. So I had to let that fury go! Unfortunately many doctors don’t know that this is happening to their patients being rendered debilitated and bedridden for months and years until the brain repairs the gaba receptors. You will heal more. You can’t dismiss that you’re not too far out from tapering your last meds. So, I can see why you’re still having symptoms. Actually your body is going through two WDs at the same time. Plus you’ve also tried this or that to alleviate symptoms and family issues. Taking all of that into account, Leann you’re not doing too bad. Especially looking back on your posts from last year. Wow it’s a huge difference. I think we miss the forest because of the trees sometimes. I do understand how you feel. I feel like I’m going backwards right now but I know that’s not the case. I felt like I was stuck in my healing too. Like being on a treadmill….going but going nowhere everyday same thing. No improvements and no getting worse ( thank god) but time proved that it was just an appearance. Healing was happening in such tiny bits that I couldn’t see it. Then those tiny bits added up and next thing I know, I noticed I was better and could sit up Orr walk a bit….so yes Leann. Don’t lose hope. You are still healing.

Lots of love! Beautiful friend. ❤️🌹

Yes, LadyDen, I ended up with a small perforation in my uterus, which will heal on its own in four to five weeks!  I will see my OBGYN next Tuesday; she, along with my very supportive GP, has decided to repeat the vaginal sonogram to see if the endometrium wall has thickened further.  She will then decide as to whether a biopsy is really needed, and, if it is needed, I will have to wait until the uterus has healed.

Right now I am dealing with more nausea than normal, which I suffered with along with the same female issues I am now experiencing two years ago, also in the summer months.  All tests showed nothing abnormal at that time, and my recent pelvic and abdominal scans showing nothing abnormal going on.  I guess the nausea is from the three antibiotics and the two Diflucan pills.

My body may be sick right now, but my spirit remains strong as I look forward to my final healing.

Love to you and everyone else on this wonderful board.

Hugs,

GG

Yes, LadyDen, I ended up with a small perforation in my uterus, which will heal on its own in four to five weeks!  I will see my OBGYN next Tuesday; she, along with my very supportive GP, has decided to repeat the Vaginal sonogram to see if the endometrium wall has thickened further.  She will then decide as to whether a biopsy is really needed, and, if it is needed, I will have to wait until the uterus has healed.

Right now I am dealing with more nausea than normal, which I suffered with along with the same female issues I am now experiencing two years ago, also in the summer months.  All tests showed nothing abnormal at that time, and my recent pelvic and abdominal scans showing nothing abnormal going on.  I guess the nausea is from the three antibiotics and the two Diflucan pills.

My body may be sick right now, but my spirit remains strong as I look forward to my final healing.

Love to you and everyone else on this wonderful board.

Hugs,

GG

Oh my goodness this makes me sad! I’m praying that you don’t get any infection from that perforation. I’m not trying to scare you. Please stay in tune with your body. Any development of fever, chills or any increase in pelvic pain please alert your doctor. Wishing you speedy recovery my dear.

Love you back! ❤️

Hugs and love to this beautiful support group. I pray that everyone had a good morning and the day will bring relief of your miserable symptoms. I just had my neurologist appointment. I’m feeling quite encouraged! He’s such a nice man who genuinely cares. His bedside manners are just awesome! After questions and exam he concluded that he’s happy with my improvements and don’t see any reason why I wouldn’t continue to do so. He wants to check on me again in 6 months. I asked him if I should push myself now that I can walk around and care for myself. He said no! When I’m having a wave of these vestibular system it’s best to just rest and let my brain figure things out. Pushing too much might do more harm than good so in other words my brain isn’t allowing me to be upright when it has its “ wave” for a reason! It needs to not be trying to do extra work of balancing me when it’s already trying to work through the wave. That makes total sense!  :thumbsup: so the best thing for me to do is what I’ve been doing which is get up when I’m in a window to do normal things or walk around. His advice made me feel so much better because I was thinking I wasn’t pushing myself enough. And that might be why I’m not as better as I could be. But, nope that’s not the case. I can only do what my brain will allow. As it heals then I’ll be able to do more just as I have. I just hate that its sooooo slow! But the doctor said as long as I’m making progress then he’s not worried. Just let things run the course. I told him about the wonderful supportive forum here. That there were so many other’s who have the same issues after being on benzos and zdrugs. He was glad I had this support. It definitely gave me a reason to not freak out about what was happening to me. This forum is a blessing! I wish that many doctors would take some time to read through it. I certainly hope my neurologist does. So, although my exam was virtual by video, neurologically I am fine as far as raising my arms over head, walking forward and turning around, crossing my arms, touching nose, eyes looking side to side up and down, raising legs up and no facial abnormalities. In a nutshell….time will heal my gaba receptors and vestibular system.

Lots of love! ❤️🌹🙏🤝

Firstly, how are you feeling?  I know you have had a tough row to hoe recently, so I am praying and hoping that you are now transitioning into a lovely window!

Chances of an infection are pretty slim as I was on an antibiotic and plenty of saline solution was sprayed into the whole area!  I have read the entire Support Group Board of Pelvic, urinary, prostrate, urinary thread, and am one of many that have all of these strange below the belt issues.  So, that is at least some comfort!

Love in buckets back to you😍😍😍😍

Leann that what these drugs do. They alter or disrupt brain’s normal state to give a false sense of well being. But because it’s false it doesn’t take long before the consequences of tampering with the brain shows up. I also when on Zolpidem ( ambien) would make sure I had plenty before I’d go somewhere. I never packed them in a suitcase. Always in my carry on if flying just in case they lose my luggage. And one time they did! I had valuables in there but was more worried about my sleep meds. That should have red flagged me but it didn’t. To me, the way the doctor I had at the time presented it to me was that Ambien was a necessity every night. Hind sight, as you said, that was a bold-faced lie! How I often laid in this bed wishing I can see that doctor again! Not to harm him but to give a piece of my mind…or two or three pieces! But, it is what is is. What’s done is done. I can’t live my new life with that burden on my shoulders. There’s no room in the new if we drag along the old. So I had to let that fury go! Unfortunately many doctors don’t know that this is happening to their patients being rendered debilitated and bedridden for months and years until the brain repairs the gaba receptors. You will heal more. You can’t dismiss that you’re not too far out from tapering your last meds. So, I can see why you’re still having symptoms. Actually your body is going through two WDs at the same time. Plus you’ve also tried this or that to alleviate symptoms and family issues. Taking all of that into account, Leann you’re not doing too bad. Especially looking back on your posts from last year. Wow it’s a huge difference. I think we miss the forest because of the trees sometimes. I do understand how you feel. I feel like I’m going backwards right now but I know that’s not the case. I felt like I was stuck in my healing too. Like being on a treadmill….going but going nowhere everyday same thing. No improvements and no getting worse ( thank god) but time proved that it was just an appearance. Healing was happening in such tiny bits that I couldn’t see it. Then those tiny bits added up and next thing I know, I noticed I was better and could sit up Orr walk a bit….so yes Leann. Don’t lose hope. You are still healing.

Lots of love! Beautiful friend. ❤️🌹

Yes as usual wise Lady you are probably right. I probably didn’t help myself by taking few tiny rescue doses last year. Was in such state as was my husband with the will stuff last year, was only way I could cope. Think it’s the six million dollar question how much longer it’s going to take . I am in better place than I was and by no means the only one this far off. Just still so angry I gave the GP all the official advice, that said you should never just be made go cold turkey and she ignored it all. Just still got lot anger. Just got  angry at news, said 700 migrants crossed channel yesterday, People really struggling here, who have paid their taxes for years, given little or no help from the government, the NHS at breaking point, but we are feeding, clothing, giving them free health care and accommodation. Sorry for venting😱

Lady Den,

I'm so glad to hear about your neurology appt! Thank you for reporting on it to us because I think there was a lot for all of us (meee!!) to learn from what he said.  He sounds really great.  I haven't talked to my neurologist in a year or so but he is also VERY kind and open minded.  I'm really glad you got some reassurance and support.  You're going to get better again. What he said sounds right to me. When the brain is doing some work, don't give it extra...just wait.  So we wait. I so hope your big ol' brain gets it all sorted out soon.

XO,

Helen

I just read your post regarding your great neurological report and this should make you feel Hap Hap Happy!!!!!!!  I have also been fortunate to have a great team of doctors, including one real benzo savvy neurologist!  I am also supported by a loving, warm, and compassionate GP who has even apologized to me for keeping me on the Valium beyond the recommended time period.  I send him lots of benzo related information which helps him and his female PA when I come in for an appointment with some other strange symptom.  I recently sent him some of the postings regarding all things urinary, vaginal, and GI issues.  No names were included for privacy reasons.  This helps him better understand that my symptoms are bona fide and are the result of a true injury to the brain and body.

You are heading in the right direction, LD, with your many fans cheering you on!

Love,

GG

Glad to read about the good experiences with doctors. I no longer visit them for my suffering because I know there is nothing they can do for me anyway at this point unfortunately. What I do need is someone with a time machine! Anyway, went for my second run today. Gonna keep it really light to prevent exhausting myself and make things worse. Will take it day by day and see where I get, hope it at least provides me relief in some ways and I pray for acceleration in my healing.

Firstly, how are you feeling?  I know you have had a tough row to hoe recently, so I am praying and hoping that you are now transitioning into a lovely window!

Chances of an infection are pretty slim as I was on an antibiotic and plenty of saline solution was sprayed into the whole area!  I have read the entire Support Group Board of Pelvic, urinary, prostrate, urinary thread, and am one of many that have all of these strange below the belt issues.  So, that is at least some comfort!

Love in buckets back to you😍😍😍😍

GG I’m feeling ok right now. Laying in bed resting. I’ll see how the day goes and hopefully go outside today. It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve been outside. I had a slight spinning episode again at bedtime last night and this morning at dread time. His seems to be when they’re occurring. Both of those were very mild - scale of 1-10 they were both about 3. I’m praying that they go ahead and fade away.

I recall the pelvic issue thread when I was having bladder issues last year. There’s good information on that thread and I was relieved to come to know that my strange bladder issues were a benzo/ drug “ thing”. Thanks to God mine was short lived and spaced out over months between the two incidences. The second one, I knew to began cranberry juice for 2-3 days. Fixed it immediately!  :thumbsup:

❤️🌹