12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Hello to all! Hope you are all having window days.

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. And congratulations on your 2-year mark it's quite an accomplishment. In a few more days I will be 25 months out myself. Thank you for the congrats.

I am still in this terrible wave trying to surf it to shore. So far I haven't been able to. It's a real doozy and terrifying!

Sending warm love and healing thoughts to all,

LiveLife

Very sweet of you, Live. I understand your struggle but trouble don’t last always even though sometimes it does last longer than we want it to. I echo JBen in wishing you come to shore soon. Hoping today gives you a greater relief. I’m excited for your upcoming 25 months. Have you looked at the archives here of those who were around your timeframe? They had a rough patch too then healing happened big time afterwards!  :thumbsup:  I hope that’s what’s happening to us both. Some of them just woke up healed! Wow!

Sending you love ❤️

Hey LiveLife.  I am doing ok.  Healing is forever slow.  Really slow.  Turtles move faster than my healing.  Water boils faster than my healing.  Months pass faster than my healing.  You get the picture and have lived the same dream.  Eating is still causing a lot of severe anxiety but it is slowly getting better.  My foot is also in pain when I walk.  I thought it was broken until the MRI results showed nothing.  Absolutely nothing is there.  It is crazy.  It is def in pain and numb and swells up.  The overall good news is that I can see progress.  I have a lot of hope.  I am working.  I am even enjoying life a little.  I will not let this get me down!

Wow what an awesome attitude JBen! Way to go, my friend! That foot issue sounds strange. I guess you just keep being careful with walking until it gets better. Sounds like it’s somewhat better which is a good sign.

Yes this recovery is so slow. I hit a patch some months ago that I was at a standstill. Wasn’t getting worse but wasn’t getting better. Made me soooooo nervous that it was the best I was going to get. But I pushed it aside. After doing some research on other’s experiences I found that most get in these “ ruts” for a little while then notice more healing. When I thought about it, it made sense that my brain would “ fixate” on an area that might need more attention to repair. Like getting stuck on a math problem  ??? But, as long as it doesn’t stay then I’m fine with it. I know my brain knows the best way to fix me because look at what it has already done  :thumbsup:

Sending you big hugs and hope you get out of your standstill soon. 🤗

Good Morning All.  I have to make this a quick update, as I am off to see my GP this morning to determine if I have shingles?!?!  Sent him a photo of my back area where the diagonal rash is, and he thought it was suspicious enough that he wants to see me.  To me it looks like the shingles rash I had back in the 1990’s.  I remember that the shingles infection made me feel awful, much like I have been feeling recently.

I just posted a full report titled “shingles anyone” on the post withdrawal board, so please feel free to have a look.

If I have shingles it would explain the reoccurring fever blisters, and the overall feeling of having the flu with chills, headache, GI issues.  I have had a cat scan and a complete cbc, all normal, although a cyst was seen again in the left kidney close to the ovary. Will have a pelvic sonogram tomorrow to see if there is any cause for concern in that area.

Will update soon.  In the meantime, I am thinking of each of you with your own set of symptoms and fears.

Hugs,

GG

Hi all.  I think I am setback again.  I dont know what is going on.  I am freaking out.  A severe panic attack woke me up at 3am.  All day I’ve been experiencing severe symptoms.  I dont know what to do.  This does not feel like a wave.  It is so intense.  It feels so different.  I remember this feeling during my first setback.  It feels the same as that.  I have no idea what I did or what I took for this to happen!!!  I am so lost right now.

Oh, JBen, beyond sorry to hear this!  I thought your last post said you were feeling a little better….maybe I read it wrong.  You know your body and so you obviously would know if you did something that would have triggered a panic attack and subsequent severe symptoms.  I know you are totally confused and upset and I wish I could do more to bring you some comfort.  I myself have been in a wave or something else is going on.  So frustrating and cruel!!!!

I do pray that this passes quickly!

Hugs,

GG

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for the wonderful encouragement. And yes I have read those archives of ones that were this far out and had terrible flare-ups and then they had some good healing or they woke up completely healed. Of course I'm so hoping for that. Sounds like you might be struggling a bit yourself so I'm hoping for it for you too. I'm hoping and I'm praying.

GG,

I'm so sorry to hear that you might have shingles but whatever it is I hope you get it figured out and can recover from it ASAP as you have done in the past with some of these other things that have come up for you. You're such a strong woman and I'm sure this will pass, and hopefully as quickly as it did last January with your infection.

JBen,

I'm so sorry you're struggling this badly. I'm right there with you feeling so horrificly horrible. As LadyDen mentioned in the archives there are those that would get a very bad flare-up and then they could have much better healing or even wake up completely healed. If there's nothing you can tie this to it might not be a setback it might be a moving forward healing for you. I sure hope it doesn't last long and that you get great results when it passes.

Sending much love to all!

LiveLife

Hope you are all OK, 2 years off AD’s this week. Did think I would have progressed more seem be on pause button. Least waves decreasing, could do with some windows. Been doing free mini on line anxiety course, helped bit, and trying 6 minute diary and listening to a hypnotherapy cd again got while ago. Only trouble is therapists don’t realise when It’s chemical damage, not as easy as mind over matter, which they seem to advocate, to ease intrusive thoughts.

Least weather cooler here, and my hay fever not so bad today, have sore streaming eyes most mornings.

So that’s me still not lot improvement just need to move on from that pause button and get a brain transplant🤣

Checking on our dear GG; wondering if she has heard anything about her "shingles".

Also, JBen, I am so sorry I hear you are struggling.  Thinking about you!!!!!

Gosh Everyone!  I am so sorry to hear that GG might have Shingles - I have heard that is very painful and only had the first of two shots for the vaccine against it when this whole BWD hit me 3 years ago.  For the longest time I swore it was the vaccine causing all my problems, but we know how that ended up don't we?

And JBen I am so sorry you feel like you are setback! Oh no!! Did you consume anything different at all?  I hope you feel more settled very soon!

I am still recovering from COVID.  Not a horrible case but lots of head congestion and fogginess, and it is really lingering.  A very slow progress in that area.  I am anxiously awaiting the post-viral wave :-(

LD, Leanne, Decatur, LL, and all - I send you my warmest thoughts for bright days ahead. 

Hey Deanna.  Glad to hear you are recovering - now maybe you will have SUPER immunity for a while haha.

Thank you for thinking of me.  I have no idea what happened.  I am just hoping it is not a full setback.  My nerves are on fire, my anxiety is extreme.  Not a normal wave for sure.

Gosh Everyone!  I am so sorry to hear that GG might have Shingles - I have heard that is very painful and only had the first of two shots for the vaccine against it when this whole BWD hit me 3 years ago.  For the longest time I swore it was the vaccine causing all my problems, but we know how that ended up don't we?

And JBen I am so sorry you feel like you are setback! Oh no!! Did you consume anything different at all?  I hope you feel more settled very soon!

I am still recovering from COVID.  Not a horrible case but lots of head congestion and fogginess, and it is really lingering.  A very slow progress in that area.  I am anxiously awaiting the post-viral wave :-(

LD, Leanne, Decatur, LL, and all - I send you my warmest thoughts for bright days ahead.

Hi Deanna, I had Covid couple months ago, it definitely revved up my symptoms for a couple of weeks but things do settle down. I get awful hay fever, which is really bad at moment, so guess I get used to coughing and sneezing a lot. Covid is rampant over here at moment, since they stopped all the restrictions. Sure you will soon feel better, the omicron variant does seem lot milder version. I’ve had shingles twice in past, didn’t affect me much but I was lot younger then, think can affect you more if you are older, hopefully GG will soon bounce back.

Hey Deanna.  Glad to hear you are recovering - now maybe you will have SUPER immunity for a while haha.

Thank you for thinking of me.  I have no idea what happened.  I am just hoping it is not a full setback.  My nerves are on fire, my anxiety is extreme.  Not a normal wave for sure.

You never know - you might be battling a virus (any virus) which is revving you up.  Such shifts, although unsettling, usually bring our nervous systems into better harmony in the end.  This could be a really good development for you.  I sure hope so.

Good Friday Morning From GG.  Firstly, I spoke too soon regarding what I thought was shingles based on the two episodes, with similar appearance and symptoms, that I had in the 1990’s.  Yesterday morning my doctor examined the diagonal red rash on the right side of my back, and said it looked somewhat similar to a shingles rash, but because he could not be certain, he held off on prescribing an anti-viral.  Thank goodness as my poor stomach is still rebelling from the five days I took for a bacterial infection in my stomach and female parts.  Clindamycin is a very strong antibiotic but my OBGYN said she needed to put me on it so the infection got zapped quickly.  Now back to ginger tea, ginger drops, and bland diet!

I am now awaiting the results from the pelvic sonogram I had yesterday at noon to rule out anything serious, as I have had so many strange symptoms popping in and out recently, any or all of which match up with BWD and my long ago diagnosed IBS.  Boy, when one things goes wrong it’s like a dominos  affect!!!!! 

So there you have it…..I jumped the gun and you buddies  jumped in with very caring and supportive messages.  This is what makes benzo buddies so very special!  When one is down and out there is always someone to lift you up and encourage you to stay the course.  So many times I have spent hours here on the BB forum crying my eyes out, or moaning and groaning, or bitching and whining, but always coming away feeling better and pumped up in spirit and faith that I would recover!

JBen, bless your sweet heart, please see some good improvement soon!  Deanna, you are getting better and better every day….this is great news and a true blessing!!

Everyone else, hugs and love and I hope you have the best weekend you can🙏😍🌸🌹🙏

GG:  Thanks for the update!!!  It is interesting that the doctor is not able to identify your rash as shingles with certainty.  I do think rashes are common in BWD.    I had a horrible rash all over my body the first month of acute.  My dermatologist could not really figure out what was causing it and they put me on steroids.  It was very uncomfortable, but eventually went away and has not made an appearance since.    I hope your rash calms down soon!  Does it itch???

When will you get the results back from the sonogram.  Hoping and praying for good news on that front.

Do you have plans for the weekend?  Has it been really hot in Virginia? 

We are experiencing record breaking heat down here in the sunny south!  It has been brutal.

My "wave" has gone from bad to worse.  Lots of anxiety!!!!  So discouraging, but I know this is part of the process.  Just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.  I so long for this to be over!!!! 

A big hug for you today from me!!!

Lisa 

Good morning everyone! Wow I must say that I’m sad to read that everyone is struggling since my very brief absence. My absence been due to the arrival of my new granddaughter. They are temporarily here with me until Sunday so I can spend time with the baby as well as help out with getting them accustomed with a newborn. To new parents that can be very frightening. As well as taking a turn watching the baby so they can get some sleep. But thankfully I’ve been doing fine with my waves being mild off and on as I usually get them during the day. I can pretty much set my watch to when they come. I also haven’t let the baby’s arrival disrupt my walking. The step counter app is really a huge tool for me. As I was kissing my new granddaughter little head I whispered to her “ Glamma has to continue to get better so I can take you to the park.” Having said that I’m aware that all me you or anyone going through this can do is what we can when we can. We really are at the mercy of its pace or time and even the way it heals. So…..

GG I’m so very sorry to hear that you have shingles. Please keep us posted. I honestly hope that it’s a reaction to the antibiotics you’ve had. Sometimes those can give a delayed rash with a general feeling of being unwell. Also can cause stomach issues. Whatever is the cause, I really hate to hear that you’re so uncomfortable. Hopefully you will know very soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery my dear friend. Love you! ❤️

JBen wow I’m disappointed to hear that you’re having a setback. I’m also curious as Deanna said….have you recently changed anything? Sometimes these setbacks just happen for no reason. On my last one I tried to figure it out and there was nothing much to blame for it except some stress. As we know, it doesn’t take much with our CNS being so sensitive. What I did was go back to my older coping tools until it settled. You know the ones we used in acute? I’m bummed to hear this report about you. Here’s a big hug 🤗 Hopefully it won’t last long. One thing is this….if it started then it will end.  :thumbsup: I’m sure trying to work a job in a setback is awful. Unfortunately this is part of the process but as I said earlier perhaps you will get a much better baseline when it’s over. Possibly be healed. Wouldn’t that be sooooooooooooooo awesome! Looks like your brain found an area that needs a bit of work. So it pounced right on it. Although it sucks so bad it’s a good thing. Everyone has to go through the hard parts to get to complete healing. You’re in my thoughts, my friend. Sending you love and feel better wishes. Hang in there!

Deanna I’m glad that you’re handling the COVID well. I hope you don’t get a post viral wave.  :-[ It if you do, you’ll know what caused it. I think when we don’t know is much worse. When we do, if it’s something we can avoid then we can do something about it. That’s a good thought that JBen might have some kind of virus or bacterial infection. It wouldn’t hurt to rule it out. That certainly would e plain the suddenness of being hit so hard. Even a small one that the body fights off easily would cause uptick. You’re such a smart lady! And if it’s not, then we also know they can randomly happen. Part of the crap show…right. Very frustrating to feel better then get slammed! My heart goes out to all of us when that happens. But I try to keep in mind that since I felt better before then I will again and maybe this time it will be that permanent one window I’ve long awaited. Please continue to feel better and keep me posted. STAY AWAY FROM DEANNA POST VIRAL WAVE!  :tickedoff: Love you 🌹

Live my dear, I’m waiting on you to post that you’re doing better. I’m sad for you to keep posting you don’t feel good.  :tickedoff: Enough already, right? But I do see that you’re handling it well under the circumstances. For that you deserve a medal 🥇 I’m cheering you on to go into a nice longer window. I want that for all of us! And yes I’m struggling a bit off and n but pushing through anyway when I can. I agree with you that there’s some fine tuning on that radio I often mention. I’ll be so glad when it finds that station. Well all will be dancing 💃🏻 Dance 🕺🏻 💃🏻 Dance 🕺🏻 everyday. Healed! I think I’m at the annoyed stage. I’m just so tired of being tired of these symptoms. They’re very annoying to me now. My body wants to go on with normal living but my brain is not quite there to allow it to happen. Like a tug o war everyday. I’m getting strong urges to just take off walking down the sidewalk as far as I want but I know good and well that is a bad idea. The same thing with going somewhere…..I want to so bad but know I won’t be able to walk around a store. Oh well, I guess my brain is getting prepared for when I do. Love and hugs to you ❤️

Leann I feel the same way. This is getting old….no I stand corrected, it’s been old. We have no choice but to keep going while praying hard! I hope you’re still getting outside to walk in the fresh air. Are you still going to Pilates? Yoga? Wow I can’t wait to get back to the gym. Or go to bible class ( I miss that the most). There you leave all your troubles at the door and just bask in being edified spiritually. Fellowship together. Choir singing. I love it! Do you attend church or any religious gathering? It’s good to hear from you, dear. Stay strong and big hugs 🤗

Decatur I’m happy to see your post. When I don’t, I get concerned. How are you feeling today? I’m also thinking of you too. Do you get out of the house often? When you do, does it rev up your symptoms? Hope you are enjoying your summer as best as you can. Love and hugs 🤗

Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone. If I did please forgive me it’s not on purpose. I’m looking forward to all of us putting some “ feeling better “ reports on this board. We are all sick of this crap show! Yesterday I was like “ This is some certified BS!!! How many damn scenes are in this crap show!? Enough already! I’m just trying to take a simple walk! Piss off!”

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Did it work? Nope! But it felt good to let out the frustration.

Wishing all a great day! Hang in there. This too shall pass. 🤗🙏❤️

Oops, LD, I posted right above you that I don’t have shingles, thankfully so!  I am thrilled that you are feeling well enough to enjoy having your sweet new granddaughter with you for several days.  Soon you two will be strolling in the park.

Hugs again to all,

GG

P.S.  Sort of a LOL…..I remembered yesterday that I had been using Icy Hot spray on the right side of my back for a sore muscle.  Checked out the warning on the bottle after returning from my doctors and it said to discontinue if a rash or blisters appear.  I texted my doctor and he and I had a little chuckle.  So, no shingles, just an Icy Hot rash😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Hugs, GG

GG:  Thanks for the update!!!  It is interesting that the doctor is not able to identify your rash as shingles with certainty.  I do think rashes are common in BWD.    I had a horrible rash all over my body the first month of acute.  My dermatologist could not really figure out what was causing it and they put me on steroids.  It was very uncomfortable, but eventually went away and has not made an appearance since.    I hope your rash calms down soon!  Does it itch???

When will you get the results back from the sonogram.  Hoping and praying for good news on that front.

Do you have plans for the weekend?  Has it been really hot in Virginia? 

We are experiencing record breaking heat down here in the sunny south!  It has been brutal.

My "wave" has gone from bad to worse.  Lots of anxiety!!!!  So discouraging, but I know this is part of the process.  Just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.  I so long for this to be over!!!! 

A big hug for you today from me!!!

Lisa

Yes the heat here in the south is on a whole other level. And hurricane season too. Wow!

I echo this that I’m glad GG doesn’t have shingles.

I’m sorry your wave is so bad. I’m having a rough one too this morning. Ewwwwee I’m so sick of this and I know you are too. Hang in there, Lisa, as GG said here we jump right in to support each other. So healing vibes are being pushed your way. And a big hug 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Hang in there my friend. Hopefully it ends soon. 🙏🙏🙏 The benzo bully is making his rounds.  :tickedoff:

Thanks, Lady Den!  So sorry you are having a rough morning.  I am still in bed!  I know getting up and moving around helps, but I am just so hard when I feel poorly.  Feel really discouraged today, so I appreciate your encouragement.  Yes, the Benzo Bully is making his rounds.  He needs to leave us alone.    So thankful for you and the rest of my Benzo Buddies.      Hoping we all get a break soon!!!

Good morning everyone! Wow I must say that I’m sad to read that everyone is struggling since my very brief absence. My absence been due to the arrival of my new granddaughter. They are temporarily here with me until Sunday so I can spend time with the baby as well as help out with getting them accustomed with a newborn. To new parents that can be very frightening. As well as taking a turn watching the baby so they can get some sleep. But thankfully I’ve been doing fine with my waves being mild off and on as I usually get them during the day. I can pretty much set my watch to when they come. I also haven’t let the baby’s arrival disrupt my walking. The step counter app is really a huge tool for me. As I was kissing my new granddaughter little head I whispered to her “ Glamma has to continue to get better so I can take you to the park.” Having said that I’m aware that all me you or anyone going through this can do is what we can when we can. We really are at the mercy of its pace or time and even the way it heals. So…..

GG I’m so very sorry to hear that you have shingles. Please keep us posted. I honestly hope that it’s a reaction to the antibiotics you’ve had. Sometimes those can give a delayed rash with a general feeling of being unwell. Also can cause stomach issues. Whatever is the cause, I really hate to hear that you’re so uncomfortable. Hopefully you will know very soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery my dear friend. Love you! ❤️

JBen wow I’m disappointed to hear that you’re having a setback. I’m also curious as Deanna said….have you recently changed anything? Sometimes these setbacks just happen for no reason. On my last one I tried to figure it out and there was nothing much to blame for it except some stress. As we know, it doesn’t take much with our CNS being so sensitive. What I did was go back to my older coping tools until it settled. You know the ones we used in acute? I’m bummed to hear this report about you. Here’s a big hug 🤗 Hopefully it won’t last long. One thing is this….if it started then it will end.  :thumbsup: I’m sure trying to work a job in a setback is awful. Unfortunately this is part of the process but as I said earlier perhaps you will get a much better baseline when it’s over. Possibly be healed. Wouldn’t that be sooooooooooooooo awesome! Looks like your brain found an area that needs a bit of work. So it pounced right on it. Although it sucks so bad it’s a good thing. Everyone has to go through the hard parts to get to complete healing. You’re in my thoughts, my friend. Sending you love and feel better wishes. Hang in there!

Deanna I’m glad that you’re handling the COVID well. I hope you don’t get a post viral wave.  :-[ It if you do, you’ll know what caused it. I think when we don’t know is much worse. When we do, if it’s something we can avoid then we can do something about it. That’s a good thought that JBen might have some kind of virus or bacterial infection. It wouldn’t hurt to rule it out. That certainly would e plain the suddenness of being hit so hard. Even a small one that the body fights off easily would cause uptick. You’re such a smart lady! And if it’s not, then we also know they can randomly happen. Part of the crap show…right. Very frustrating to feel better then get slammed! My heart goes out to all of us when that happens. But I try to keep in mind that since I felt better before then I will again and maybe this time it will be that permanent one window I’ve long awaited. Please continue to feel better and keep me posted. STAY AWAY FROM DEANNA POST VIRAL WAVE!  :tickedoff: Love you 🌹

Live my dear, I’m waiting on you to post that you’re doing better. I’m sad for you to keep posting you don’t feel good.  :tickedoff: Enough already, right? But I do see that you’re handling it well under the circumstances. For that you deserve a medal 🥇 I’m cheering you on to go into a nice longer window. I want that for all of us! And yes I’m struggling a bit off and n but pushing through anyway when I can. I agree with you that there’s some fine tuning on that radio I often mention. I’ll be so glad when it finds that station. Well all will be dancing 💃🏻 Dance 🕺🏻 💃🏻 Dance 🕺🏻 everyday. Healed! I think I’m at the annoyed stage. I’m just so tired of being tired of these symptoms. They’re very annoying to me now. My body wants to go on with normal living but my brain is not quite there to allow it to happen. Like a tug o war everyday. I’m getting strong urges to just take off walking down the sidewalk as far as I want but I know good and well that is a bad idea. The same thing with going somewhere…..I want to so bad but know I won’t be able to walk around a store. Oh well, I guess my brain is getting prepared for when I do. Love and hugs to you ❤️

Leann I feel the same way. This is getting old….no I stand corrected, it’s been old. We have no choice but to keep going while praying hard! I hope you’re still getting outside to walk in the fresh air. Are you still going to Pilates? Yoga? Wow I can’t wait to get back to the gym. Or go to bible class ( I miss that the most). There you leave all your troubles at the door and just bask in being edified spiritually. Fellowship together. Choir singing. I love it! Do you attend church or any religious gathering? It’s good to hear from you, dear. Stay strong and big hugs 🤗

Decatur I’m happy to see your post. When I don’t, I get concerned. How are you feeling today? I’m also thinking of you too. Do you get out of the house often? When you do, does it rev up your symptoms? Hope you are enjoying your summer as best as you can. Love and hugs 🤗

Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone. If I did please forgive me it’s not on purpose. I’m looking forward to all of us putting some “ feeling better “ reports on this board. We are all sick of this crap show! Yesterday I was like “ This is some certified BS!!! How many damn scenes are in this crap show!? Enough already! I’m just trying to take a simple walk! Piss off!”

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Did it work? Nope! But it felt good to let out the frustration.

Wishing all a great day! Hang in there. This too shall pass. 🤗🙏❤️

Hi Lady Den, I don’t attend any church. I went to a Catholic Convent school, we did have to do a lot of praying at school from age 11- 16, so did have religion around me. I do believe but my faith has been tested at times during this, I admire you having such a strong faith despite all this. I would love to join a choir but they wouldn’t love to hear my voice. Just seem to be permanently on the pause button at moment. You expect the milestone dates like 2 years to be a turning point. I’ve starting listening to a hypnosis CD I have for anxiety, and trying doing the 6 minute diary. Least waves lessening fir the moment just want to make some improvement. Hope those that are struggling at the moment soon see improvement, makes a change for me not to be moaning Minnie😊

GG,

So glad to hear it's not shingles. Maybe it is just a rash from the icy hot and it will clear up for you soon. Please let us know when you get your results back from your sonogram.

Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear that your flared up again and your anxiety has returned. The fact you've been doing as well as you have let's hope it's not going to last that long. I know it can be so frustrating when you are doing better and then have a flare-up. Hang in there the end is in sight I'm sure.

LadyDen,

Congratulations on your new granddaughter! It's so wonderful they're staying with you and you can be well enough to help out and connect with her. It's a beautiful thing! It sounds like you're doing somewhat better and that is marvelous. Although I think you mentioned you're having a bad morning so I hope the rest of the day improves for you. And as always thank you so much for your words of encouragement they mean a lot.

JBen,

Hope things are doing better for you today.

Dea,

Sorry you're still having symptoms,  but if you take care of yourself and rest up I'm sure they'll be a thing of the past and you might even have a better base line when you're finished.

As for me still riding this horrific wave and Hope it ends soon.

Sending much love and hugs to all,

LiveLife

Ok so things are better with me.  I am far from baseline but it has improved.  I am hoping and praying this is just a big giant wave and not a setback.  It is not acting like the setback I had in October so there is hope for me!!!  I’ll be posting daily updates on my blog to track progress and inform future buddies.