You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

[Ex...]

When you begin talking to the last two xanax pills in your prescription bottle but you can't bring yourself to throw them away.

Hahaha...too funny!

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Ex...]

• [az...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are a very intelligent person, but can't seem to put a simple sentence together.

:laugh: :laugh:  I am SO there!  lol lol lol

This thread is SOOO funny!!!  And in addition to making me laugh (which sure IS good medicine) it's a relief to see I'm not alone.

:smitten:  Love you all!!!

When you can go from pleasantly amused to considering strangling someone with their entrails in 10 seconds...especially if it's in the morning and the commit an egregious sin like breathing, chewing, walking, and so forth.

When you read the obituaries and think, "Well, at least they're not in benzo wd or At least they get to sleep." Note: I read the obituaries during the morning emotional mine field with the rest of the paper.

When the funnies can make you laugh, or cry, or feel nothing at all.

When the weeds in your back yard are grown to a foot and the dust bunnies are growing bunnies because you are to symptomatic to clean the house or dare to venture outside....lmao! Hahahaha 😆

Dust bunnies make for low need pets. They don't do their business on the rug, they don't need to be fed or walked...that's just our speed ;)

Dust bunnies make for low need pets. They don't do their business on the rug, they don't need to be fed or walked...that's just our speed ;)

LOL, sad, but true for all of us. "You get a dust bunny, and you get a dust bunny.....everybody gets a dust bunny!"

When your thirst can only be quenched for a maximum of 5-9 seconds by drinking two large glasses of water with light ice and one large glass of 2/3 bubble water, 1/3 juice all in succession- one right after the other.

If you can somehow manage the energy to obtain above resources, let alone the subsequent trips to the bathroom.

When no matter how much or little you drink, you have to urinate so many times per day you're not even sure your benzo taxed brain can count that high- let alone remember the number. It's depressing enough without having an actual number, you'd just obsess on this as well anyway.

Azalea, surely we're getting credit towards exercise with all of those bathroom trips! It's amazing how wd makes you go all of the time like you're a toddler with a heavy caffeine habit. I feel so proud of myself when I make it a an hour--when I go longer I feel like a miracle has occurred.

Azalea, surely we're getting credit towards exercise with all of those bathroom trips! It's amazing how wd makes you go all of the time like you're a toddler with a heavy caffeine habit. I feel so proud of myself when I make it a an hour--when I go longer I feel like a miracle has occurred.

Lol, I love your writing on here! Toddler with a caffeine habit. Great job on the strangling someone with their own entrails and morning routine, too.

It has to be exercise- you're right. I should wear a pedometer.

Lol...sooooo true! How funny

Lol, I love your writing on here! Toddler with a caffeine habit. Great job on the strangling someone with their own entrails and morning routine, too.

It has to be exercise- you're right. I should wear a pedometer. Or maybe a peedometer! :D

Yes! I finally found this thread. I heard about it and it sounded like something I wanted to be a part of, because it could lighten things up a bit, or so I'm hoping... ???

When your hearing is so hyperaware that you can hear a frog fart.

I think I can hear mosquitos fart....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know you're withdrawing from benzos when you envy your cat for sleeping so WELL.  >:(

Oh yeah. I don't have a cat, but my dog sleeps like a babe and I'm totally jealous!!