Important Survey - Please Participate ×

You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

[Ex...]

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Ex...]

• [az...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When, if you somehow manage to drive, you stop the car and pull the emergency break you are certain you are rolling backward so you chech the e break because you can't remember for sure if you pulled it or not and are convinced the car is in motion- but no, it's just you. Nothing's going anywhere but your sanity.

This exact thing happened to me.. I literally thought I was loosing it!

When you wish someone you know or love could experience benzo withdrawal for a few days or a week!

This is great! I thought I was being mean, but I just want them to know what it's like! Even for just 1 hour!!  :D :D

....When the idea of being put into a coma for 6 months until you can get through some of this, is tempting

::)  Had that thought many times, just sleep through it.

When you think that after having some good days, maybe this isn't so bad and then BAM! You wake up one morning and all the symptoms are back, only it feels even worse.  You want to just hide away and quit CT and see if you will survive.  No one really understands - they are as sick of you as you are of yourself and the roller coaster of ups and downs.  When you cry out to God and it doesn't even seem that He hears.  When your couch is basically your best friend.  When you can't even go out in public because the anxiety drowns you.  Ok...that is just a few reasons...sorry, having a really bad couple of days.

LaHenz81

When you wish someone you know or love could experience benzo withdrawal for a few days or a week!

I catch myself doing this ALL the time. People want more out of me than I can give, my old self back. But then I always catch myself and say I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

When you go to a concert of one of your favorite bands (because you make yourself) and you get almost no joy out of it.  (Don't worry Axl, it wasn't your fault this time, you sounded great.  :laugh: )

When you feel a sense of confirmation that hard core drug users are giving you props for going through the worst drug withdrawal out there. A sense of confirmation that you won't get from doctors

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/395340-What-is-the-worst-drug-to-have-withdrawals-from

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/521434-Xanax-the-worst-drug-to-quit

When you feel a sense of confirmation that hard core drug users are giving you props for going through the worst drug withdrawal out there. A sense of confirmation that you won't get from doctors

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/395340-What-is-the-worst-drug-to-have-withdrawals-from

I'm laughing at all of those people saying Heroin/oxy is the hardest thing ever.  Give me 4 days of hell over months/weeks of hell and not knowing what tomorrow will bring any day now.  I W/D from Effexor (SNRI) in 2008 and that was even worse than Heroin/Oxy from what I understand and I would take that any day also.  It was 2 weeks of the worst torture I have ever felt but when it was over it was over.  F these benzos

Wow!

When everyday seems like a fight for your life, but you always pull through, and can even laugh about it.

LOL!  :laugh:  Like now!  :)

Great thread!  I heard something like this somewhere:  " When you are watching a  Benzo drug commercial and you run at your TV set like a Silverback Gorilla".

Great thread!  I heard something like this somewhere:  " When you are watching a  Benzo drug commercial and you run at your TV set like a Silverback Gorilla".

" When you are watching a  Benzo drug commercial and you run at your TV set like a Silverback Gorilla move towards your tv like a sloth because it's all the energy you can muster but you fall asleep 1/2 way there."

fixed that for you

:laugh:

Haha. Good work here all. Keep it up hehehe. Sloth or gorilla...

" When you are watching a  Benzo drug commercial and you run at your TV set like a Silverback Gorilla move towards your tv like a sloth because it's all the energy you can muster but you fall asleep 1/2 way there."

fixed that for you

:laugh: Guess when you think about it, it goes both ways! Depends on the day, of course... :laugh:  good one!

You think EVERY medications is going cause the same withdrawal..

Oh my God, yes!!!! I'm afraid to take anything because I'm afraid of some type of symptoms popping up. I have had body aches and I just take the pain, to scared to take an asprin.

fixed that for you

:laugh: Guess when you think about it, it goes both ways! Depends on the day, of course... :laugh:  good one!

Lol, sounds a little more accurate...in my case anyway