You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

[Ex...]

When you know every single commercial there is on tv by heart. When it's new... You see it first, and you're likely going to see it almost every time it plays, barring things don't get too scary or too sleepy in that withdrawal addled brain of yours.

Good one, a. I can relate to this so well! I get so sick of the same commercials, I try to record everything, so I can FF when they come on!    :D

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Ex...]

• [az...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get anxious because you suddenly noticed you are not anxious, but you become anxious because you know anxiety is right around the corner.

:2funny: :2funny:

CeCe!

When you sucessfully shower and think to yourself, because you did this, you just may have it in you to qualify for and possibly even medal in the Olympics in the future.

CeCe!

When you sucessfully shower and think to yourself, because you did this, you just may have it in you to qualify for and possibly even medal in the Olympics in the future.

LOL!!  :laugh: I'm goin for the GOLD!!    :laugh:

You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

you no longer need to set an alarm clock to wake up...

Wow, how true this is. I thought I was the only one.  I wake up every morning at 7, l literally no longer set my alarm clock.

Hi, l came off diazepam over 5 months ago and although l have had some window's the last one lasted 3 weeks l did'nt feel completely well just better however l am getting a bit worried now because l have'nt had any kind of window for a month... Can anyone relate to this... Thankyou

Hi, l came off diazepam over 5 months ago and although l have had some window's the last one lasted 3 weeks l did'nt feel completely well just better however l am getting a bit worried now because l have'nt had any kind of window for a month... Can anyone relate to this... Thankyou

Hi Katrina,  you should create a new thread in this sub forum on this topic to get the maximum amount of views and responses.  I see in your sig that you are worried about the amount of feedback that you are getting.  I assure you that it is not because people don't want to help you as this is a great group here.  It's probably because not as many people are seeing your posts.

I can tell you that what you are experiencing is very common for benzo w/d unfortunately.  In fact, I'm in a bad wave right now after having a long window as well.  Good luck!

When you can check your heart rate by the sound swishing in your ears rather than needing to take your pulse with your fingers--so primitive :)

Lol, mtfan, when your home bp monitor is on its 5th set of batteries and your loved one says, "You're obsessed with that thing."

Confused, I hear you. I had to break up with my bp monitor because it was getting needy and domineering. Now it lives in the closet so it can't nag me all of the time to check to see how close to dead I am...(mostly dead as they say on the Princess Bride.)

You are on a first name basis with the people at the ER and the supplement store

Hahahahaha, I haven't experienced this one, but I can imagine....how funny!

Lol, mtfan, when your home bp monitor is on its 5th set of batteries and your loved one says, "You're obsessed with that thing."

Funny!

... when you want to strangle with your bare hands the doctor who gave you this crap, and possibly every other neuro- or psycho-doctor who hands out benzos like sweet candies...

... when you want to strangle with your bare hands the doctor who gave you this crap, and possibly every other neuro- or psycho-doctor who hands out benzos like sweet candies...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life happens slow, but your nails and unwanted hair grow fast.

Geez, it's like we are living parallel lives!  :2funny:

And I'm right with you guys!  :2funny:  I didn't get this the first time I read it.  :idiot:

:thumbsup:  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: