You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

[Ex...]

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Ex...]

• [az...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You give up trying to explain to family and friends and start agreeing that "It's all in your head."

My very own P.Doc implied it was "all in my head".  :muscle:

When everyday is like a box of chocolate, you have no idea what you're going to get. If you're going to wake up angry enough to slap someone, feeling good enough to hug someone, or anxious so much you want to hide from everyone...

When everyday is like a box of chocolate, you have no idea what you're going to get. If you're going to wake up angry enough to slap someone, feeling good enough to hug someone, or anxious so much you want to hide from everyone...

YUP!!  :D

YUP!!  :D

(Yup)^3

When you hear the jet skis on the lake behind your house but there are no jet skis. Or a lake  :D

Susan

No lake either. hmmm..... that sounds about right!  :laugh:

When you hear the jet skis on the lake behind your house but there are no jet skis. Or a lake  :D

Susan

Absolutely!!!!

When, if you somehow manage to drive, you stop the car and pull the emergency break you are certain you are rolling backward so you chech the e break because you can't remember for sure if you pulled it or not and are convinced the car is in motion- but no, it's just you. Nothing's going anywhere but your sanity.

When, if you somehow manage to drive, you stop the car and pull the emergency break you are certain you are rolling backward so you chech the e break because you can't remember for sure if you pulled it or not and are convinced the car is in motion- but no, it's just you. Nothing's going anywhere but your sanity.

Been there! Lol...

When you wake up  because  of an earthquake, but  It's not an earthquake, it's your inside vibrating.

I live in Chile so there are alot of them :sick:

When you wake up  because  of an earthquake, but  It's not an earthquake, it's your inside vibrating.

I live in Chile so there are alot of them :sick:

:)

....When the idea of being put into a coma for 6 months until you can get through some of this, is tempting

That it has been. Seriously true.

....When the idea of being put into a coma for 6 months until you can get through some of this, is tempting

Lol...funny.

When you wish you were trying to get off something easy....like heroin.

Yeah. Too true. Never thought I'd feel that way until now.  :-\ (sorry, I know this is suppose to be a fun page)

I've totally had that thought many times.

We watch the TV show, intervention, and whenever they go off to treatment and seem to be fine in Just 2 or 3 months I think to myself that they should try doing this!

We watch the TV show, intervention, and whenever they go off to treatment and seem to be fine in Just 2 or 3 months I think to myself that they should try doing this!

So true, Grandma  :'(

When you read this whole thread and understand everything that has been said and not once think people are exaggerating.

:smitten:

Yep this about sums it up!