Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Zumba, pop songs and others...

[Sh...]

This one ain't a zumba but one i teached my dancing kids age 4-5 years :

Cherona : Sound of Africa

I really like this sound, good for dancing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::smitten:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Shake, when I think of Xmas I think of all sorts of good things, and for sure, I remember a young Woman who was struggling to get back to her Dancing and with the force of needing this back in your life, you have growth so much and lookie, you are now a [glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA QUEEN"[/glow] again. Have a wonderful Vacation. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
Shake, so glad that you are back from the Vacation and I am thinking that 2017 is going to be a good year for you. Look at how far you have come, and most of all, you are [glow=red,2,300]"BACK TO YOUR "ZUMBA" DANCING". :highfive::mybuddy::hug::clap:[/glow]

Glad to be back BG and i really do hope to make some more progress !!

I'll leave one of my favs here if i would teach this would definitely be in it !

Have a wonderful 2017 sweety !

Machel Montano : Waiting on the stage !

Thought I would pop in and listen to some good songs, but then the ceiling went [glow=red,2,300]"thump. thump"[/glow] forgot it was only 5:57 am, sure I will be addressed later this morning. I will listn later :D 

My absolutely favorite one when i'm feeling sad : Always feel better :

Dj Rebel ft Mohombi & Shaggy : Let me love you

Shakemarieke1608, these are some of my favorite songs. I'm having a hard night and this thread is so relaxing. Zumba is life!

Kes The Band - We Own

Thanks Princezz for adding a song ! Can t see it on my iPod though. I ll check later on my laptop. It s always Great when Someone gets straingth out of music. Zumba keeps me hanging on. It s my beating All of This thing. I even got a zumba lucky charm. I m sorry you had a bad night. Hope things Clear up for you soon ! Keep hanging on to those lovely tunes. They Will bring our life back. I m feeling very lazy and tired  but tonight is zumba so im gonna try to kick my but over there as I always feel better after ! Keep posting songs sure they Will bring Some sunshine to people hearing it !

Take care x Sh x

Shake this a great thread, and the visuals with the upbeat music makes me feel good, and so glad that others are enjoying it as much as you are.

"[glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA QUEEN" MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE "BEAT" IN YOUR "HEART".

:smitten::thumbsup::smitten:[/glow]"

Sure i will i will even take my iPod with zumba beats to the grave and have a zumba zombie ball while everyone is asleep !!! Mwhoehahahaha Zumbahake will be haunting you ! xxx

Sure i will i will even take my iPod with zumba beats to the grave and have a zumba zombie ball while everyone is asleep !!! Mwhoehahahaha Zumbahake will be haunting you ! xxx

No way Jose won't haunt me, I am going to be right there "Shaking" my "Booty" :socool::clap::socool:

GREAT!!!!!!! We will rock it out and shake our zumba skeletons butt !!!!

[move]ha ha ha ha, yes will cause a stir in the dirt, Oh I forgot, I am going in the oven. :)[/move]

I simply love that song ! I can sing every word even though it'll probably won't be the right Spanish but i don't care !

I like the song and the scenery also, it could be Flemish-Spanish 8);) ;) ;):-* :-* :-*:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: