• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting some songs ! Beautiful settings in the music !!

This is one i used in my latest class and that i really love !

Fanny Lu : My love

Thanks for posting some songs ! Beautiful settings in the music !!

This is one i used in my latest class and that i really love !

Fanny Lu : My love

Love it. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

[glow=red,2,300]"SHAKE"[/glow]

cc87c3b0fb63d172988f6dbb78129219.png 

[move] :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:[/move]

• 2 weeks later...

A song i intend to use in class : cumbia de la gaita

Oh I watched a little bit, too early here and I need to crank this up, love the music, energy, and the scenery, the Beach...Love it. :thumbsup:[glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA RULES"[/glow] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Two of the songs i'm using and loving very much :

And my cooldown : Spanish version of Ed Sheeran : Perfect

OMG I just love that Perfect song, I am going to place both spanish and english versions in a second on my Oldies thread, thanks for the heads up on a beautiful song, I have heard it before. :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

The choreo is so great. It's one that i dance when my collegue 's teaching... as i sometimes sit down to dose my energy that's one where i get up and get out there !

The choreo is so great. It's one that i dance when my collegue 's teaching... as i sometimes sit down to dose my energy that's one where i get up and get out there !

Maybe it was because my Youtube was not acting right, I will listen again, I trust your good taste. :smitten::thumbsup:    :smitten:

It's not a problem if you have a different taste... there are songs out there that i don't like 2.. but when it comes to zumba i like a lot. There's one that we dance now that i really don't like, don't know why just not my kind of thing but that's not an issue. Fun and friends are more important to me.

That's the one i don't like but i'm almost sure that you like this one :

It's not a problem if you have a different taste... there are songs out there that i don't like 2.. but when it comes to zumba i like a lot. There's one that we dance now that i really don't like, don't know why just not my kind of thing but that's not an issue. Fun and friends are more important to me.

That's the one i don't like but i'm almost sure that you like this one :

No I really have liked your selections and can see how they work with Zumba, for some reason the video doesn't play well, but enjoy Music and you have opened really goods songs for me, thanks for that, and being the best Friend that has walked with me through this beaver madness. :smitten:  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

86850a3cca13112462e46fbf02efc36c.jpg