• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Shake I found this video and thought of you, watch the transformation, just love it. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

O my god Bg !!! Now i'm really weepy !!!!! When i see this all my emotions come running out ! Happy tears !

It looks like the story of my life !! I learned to enjoy zumba, never missed a class, cauz of my collegue started the course myself, danced together with her in zumba class, replaced her classes and started teaching zumba to the kids.  This will definitely be on my fb ! Love ya girl xxx

Thanks to you Bg, i found a great song : don't be afraid to live your life :  enjoy pura vida

Even zumba as good training to play football !  :laugh:

Another one for all you girlz/ boyz  who love zumba and ricky martin !  :D

Beware BG, make sure you have a cold shower in your neighbourhood after this one with the handsome guy  8);)

Nice.......... ;):smitten:

[move][glow=red,2,300]CONGRATS ON REACHING "3000 HITS", THIS IS AN AWESOME THREAD "SHAKE"  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/glow][/move]

Ok well now I see that dog is just a girlfriend saying "Happy Birthday", she does not look like BonBon, she is just white, oh Bonnie knows our Heart for sure. :smitten: