Zumba, pop songs and others...

[Sh...]

This song has been racing through my head for a while and I kept wondering why, I know, it is what you are doing each morning that you get up and start your day of course the words would change for your Journey, You are a true Survivor and many can learn from your story. I am placing it here as a warm up to your high powered Zumba tunes. :thumbsup:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[move][glow=red,2,300]"SHAKE CONGRATS ON REACHING OVER 2000 HITS ON THIS FUN THREAD, WE KNOW SOME ARE COMING AND LISTENING AND WATCHING THE DANCING."[/glow][/move]

Another one of my absolute favorites : J Perry : Konsey

Feel the love, feel the energy, feel the power !!!

Love it, the energy and the fun, thanks. I like my "Rainbow Heels"  :)::):):thumbsup: 

Hey, just found this and the song is OK, but I like that it is like a class going on, and gosh, can they move, no wonder you are sore, I wonder if you are clenching your hands during sleep? Anyway this video is fun, I tell fun. Will watch more later, early you know ::). Do you know this teacher, she is really good. :smitten:

Hey,

Yes i saw some nice videos of her earlier.... but i do have my absolute preference for a zumba teacher, think i posted already one of her but will look for her again in another song. She has such nice energy and seems so nice. And of course my own zumba teacher where i already go for 6 years and collegue ! It's because of her i became a zumba instructor myself !  :)

Maybe that's what's happening ; i'm dancing during my sleep that's why my body aches so much !  ;)

This is her on the right : Tara Romano : she's just great. This is on of our warmup songs right now aswell :

I agree, just look at those faces and having the time of their life, so heartwarming, and you must be very Proud being able to be a Teacher to Children that just sometimes need a bit of love and lots of Music, always the Music to have fun and to heal a Heart. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

indeed, yesterday at the demo class... one of the parents who saw me asked me : aren't you missing teaching kids ??? I told her ofcourse i do and i will be back but i need to take care of me first now and regain energy. She understood. It's the energy the teacher is giving that makes the kids dance and sing. So i really need to get back to upload my boost ! But got to gain energy first ! Like schwarzenegger said : I WILL BE BACK !!!  :laugh:

[glow=red,2,300]"Dance as if no one’s watching; sing as if no one’s listening, and live everyday as if it were your last."[/glow]