Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Zumba, pop songs and others...

[Sh...]

This is an Oldie, but seems there is some [glow=red,2,300]"SHAKING GOING ON THERE".  ;D:smitten:[/glow]

Just found it again while scrolling through your great songs and videos. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten: 

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ! Me like MJ !!!! He was my o so favorite when i was younger ! I loved his moves !

I'll post another one, that we did yesterday but was one of our cooldowns a few years ago : Beto : Marioneta ! It's so great cauz you can shout hey hey in the end !

Yeah ! Me like MJ !!!! He was my o so favorite when i was younger ! I loved his moves !

I'll post another one, that we did yesterday but was one of our cooldowns a few years ago : Beto : Marioneta ! It's so great cauz you can shout hey hey in the end !

Love Beto.... ;):smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Hiya Shake, I will listen to your link later it is only 5:34am here and I do not want the people  :phone::police: on me, unless of course he is a hunk, but no big muscles please, just a normal  Hotz Guyz. ;) ;) ;):smitten:

Another one i love :  D Yankee : Firehouse :

Choreography we do is different but it has the same high intensity !

Finally listened to your song, lots of energy, wish I could move fast like that.... ;):thumbsup:

[glow=red,2,300]"BUMPING"[/glow] this back up, I like this song.... :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://www.danceamericapgh.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/zumba.59181550.gif

Hi Shakie missing you, hope you are better, good song and love the visual, makes my feet want to dance, in fact they were moving under my desk... :D How is Bon is she better? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Time to bring out that song that makes us remember that we are all truly "WARRIORS." :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know something about that song really speaks to me, and I also sing when I am walking thankfully just the little critters hear me, maybe that is why they scurry so........................... :D

Wow, I could not look at the video because of the flashing lights, made me dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy, but that is just me, but am listening to it, and it is wild......... :socool: :socool: :socool: :socool: :thumbsup:

Zumba chicca likes wild !!! Hihi... maybe find a version on YouTube without the flashy lights ! I know there are more of them but i Always like the official ones ! I loved screaming the song in class. Music was so loud so nobody heard me singing hahaha !

Zumba chicca likes wild !!! Hihi... maybe find a version on YouTube without the flashy lights ! I know there are more of them but i Always like the official ones ! I loved screaming the song in class. Music was so loud so nobody heard me singing hahaha !

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll, we know that you are [glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA QUEEN"[/glow] and nothing is going to stop you from "DANCING" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: