Zumba, pop songs and others...

[Sh...]

[move][glow=red,2,300]"HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY", REMEMBER LAST YEAR WHEN I FORGOT THAT BELIGUM HAD A DIFFRENT DAY, SO THIS YEAR I FORGOT, BUT HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT. I KNOW YOU HAD A WONDERFUL CLASS." :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:[/glow][/move]

she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-de-11-leukste.jpg

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks already sweety ! Indeed Sunday 's mother's day but we decided to postpone it for 2 weeks. My daughter isn't home much cauz she's having lots of rehearsels for our dance crew' show. I rather spend it when everybody is home, and date's aren't that important to me anymore as long as we are together when we spend it ! I need to teach on Sunday aswell so i'm already gone early.

Thanks Bg ! Today and tomorrow my girl's big day also !! Busy weekend but we'll try to make the best of it !

Just saw my dance crew from 2 years ago yesterday. That was another big boundery .. to see everyone ... but they asked how i went, and that i looked great ! So another beaver's but bit the dust ! It won't be so hard anymore to see everyone tonight during the show.

Hugs x

Thanks Bg ! Today and tomorrow my girl's big day also !! Busy weekend but we'll try to make the best of it !

Just saw my dance crew from 2 years ago yesterday. That was another big boundery .. to see everyone ... but they asked how i went, and that i looked great ! So another beaver's but bit the dust ! It won't be so hard anymore to see everyone tonight during the show.

Hugs x

"Wonderful News" you chose to slow down so you could have a life and get back to Dancing and look you have succeeded and now driving on own.....just the best news My Friend. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

A song fitting to the temperatures here in Belgium : VERY HOT down here so this song fits our weather time.

Very high intensity song but proud to say i can get to this intensity again.

Here we go : BIP :El Ventilador

Hey that is sure high intensity and so proud of you that you can do that again, you are "OUR ZUMBA STAR" :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Hi Shake how you shaking...when you get some time, we need some more wonderful [glow=red,2,300]"ZUMBA SONGS"[/glow]  :clap::smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

[glow=red,2,300]    Shake do not feel sad, Bento is always near....

:smitten::thumbsup::smitten:[/glow]

http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/_images/Contributors/images_main/1525897_215X340.jpg

Thanks sweety... gonna try to get my act together and go for zumba tonight ! Maybe my spirits will be lifted again cauz this ain't me !

Just got a text to teach Tess's zumbaclass  within 2 weeks... i doubted about my energy but my heart so would love to do it so i said yes and asked her to keep her backup, just in case i'm to tired after dance camp. She said she would also try to do some slow songs for her knee, so we can help eachother out and i can take a rest in between songs. Felt a bit shakey... but gonna have to try sometime, so start working on that playlist this week. Keeping busy is the only thing that helps right now.

Be back soon at your blog once i'm more uplifted okay !

Thanks for Beto ! He Always brightens the day when he comes along !

Hugs xxx

• 2 weeks later...

[glow=red,2,300]Shake remember when you decided to start this thread?, you needed something to distract you, and now you have reached over 11,000 hits, your "Zumba" has been a Godsend to you. Keep the Music coming. :thumbsup:[/glow]

ba8d68cf8733977642b2b757db348ed9.gif

This Will be my cooldown on monday ! Don t know why but it feels like our experience.. Even I make it during the whole class I don t know if I m gonna keep it dry on This song ! It s so emotional .. It really touches every vain in my body !

Jennifer López Feel the light

Shake I just loved it... :'( :'( :'( such a heart baring song,

I can see how it could affect you.

Yes it does feel like our experience. :smitten: