• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I did... Since it s freezing in Here ? Is it working ?  :D:laugh:

Enrque can make All freezies into hotties !  8)

Never fear it is working, oh how it is working...... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I believe i feel a bit chilly and do need to watch again ! Damn am i bummed ???  LOL.. Bg don't get yourself burned... or we'll have to wrap you in icecubes !!!

Shake I think this might help some.... ::):smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://image.made-in-china.com/43f34j00SNwTZrgMPOqA/Hand-Fans-Battery-Operated-Rechargeable-Handheld-Mini-Fan-Electric-Personal-Fans-Hand-Bar-Desktop-Fan.jpg

New zumba wear arrived yesterday ! Yippieeeee !

Maybe you can check it on www.zumba.com.. then shop : it's a black and white top with black and white pants.

New zumba wear arrived yesterday ! Yippieeeee !

Maybe you can check it on www.zumba.com.. then shop : it's a black and white top with black and white pants.

I checked it out, I liked the tote bag. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Boy that is a heart pounding [glow=red,2,300]"SONG"  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

[/glow] for sure, I can just see you up there doing all your "MOVES" it will keep you up and dancing for sure, that is wonderful you can do that. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

Was in tonight's class aswell ! I had a smile from ear to ear when it started ! I told my dance collegue i really loved it ! Maybe i shouldn't do this but i'm very proud to say that i'm almost dancing the whole class right now ! I'm just sitting down for 2 songs out of 15 and i can even do some high energy ones ! You can do anything if you set your mind to it !

I left with nausea and i came back nausea gone, great time with my friends and all adrenalized ! Shortly said : i had a wonderful time ! x

[glow=red,2,300]"WONDERFUL"[/glow] that you have such a positive attitude about your Life and "ZUMBA" and getting BonBon has all served you very well, yes I believe that we can do anything if we try, look how far you have come and I remember how ravaged your body was and how everything came back looking healthy and fit, yes you have come a long way, I am very Proud of you My Friend. :highfive::mybuddy::highfive::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

My absolutely favorite one this week :

Gabry Ponte ft Shaggy : Sexy swag

OH, I almost blasted myself out of the chair, and someone was knocking on the floor above, forgot it was so early, 6am, will listen later. :idiot:

[move][glow=red,2,300]"YAY, YOUR "THREAD" HAS HIT "5,000", THAT MEANS MANY ARE READING, AND I KNOW YOU WILL KEEP ON DANCING. :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:"[/glow][/move]

Thanks Bg,  i surely will ! Zumba is addictive and i'd rather be addicted on dancing than on those pills... so off he pills and on with the dancing ! x

Thanks Bg,  i surely will ! Zumba is addictive and i'd rather be addicted on dancing than on those pills... so off he pills and on with the dancing ! x

Yes I hear you on that analogy anything is better than Benzo's and your Dancing is like your [glow=red,2,300]"HEARTBEAT FOR SURE, AND IT BEATS FOR "ZUMBA"[/glow]