Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Permanent Benzo Damage? This Is Not Fun

what he said that i have so much klonopin toxicity.

that why the dopaime is high

he told me my brain and hormones are out of whack..... there so f*ked i do anything to get healthy he come the pains again...  >:( >:(>:(

neck neck spine back arms shoulders 28 and pain... all over my body

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [zi...]

• [...]

• [Gm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey,

You can get taurine from fish and meat protein. Just be careful about supplements, this may not be the right time for them...I couldn't handle them until I was about 3 months off.

I agree..be careful with those supplements....they could send you through the roof..something as simple as fish oil...reved up my symptoms...your CNS is going to be very sensitive...

TC

Mikey,

You can get taurine from fish and meat protein. Just be careful about supplements, this may not be the right time for them...I couldn't handle them until I was about 3 months off.

I agree..be careful with those supplements....they could send you through the roof..something as simple as fish oil...reved up my symptoms...your CNS is going to be very sensitive...

TC

should i worry that i dont feel the supplements and klonopin working like i am scared that is damaged me...

everyday i feel i have cancer, anger, no interest... my brain chemistry is out of whack i will i be okay thats the thing  what i eat i don't feel

anything.. i mix foods and my stomach is nothing working i ate alot of food and still i can't gave the weight this is bogus!!!

Mikey,

Sweety you shouldn't worry about anything. Save your energy for healing! What is your dose now? Still .25? How long do you plan to hold this dose before tapering further?

mik,

i know exactly where you are.. i do know things will get better..i know what the tv and prayer "thing" is about.

hang in there.

linda777

Mikey,

some supps take awhile to work .....you might not feel the effects from them right away.  Don't worry.

Mikey,

I just remembered something, since your results came back, and your dopamine and epinephrine was high, you might want to avoid these foods or at least large amounts of them because they increase the amounts in the brain:

Bananas

Beets

Cheese

Eggs

Foods high in sugar, cholesterol and saturated fats can lower your levels of dopamine.

Mickeyst27....Remember prayer is not only prayer. If you have a relationship with God thru His son Jesus, that's the only way to communicate with him.

A child of God has the same power living in him that raised Jesus from the dead. This is mighty strong power. Ask him for help and to heal you and then  believe what you have asked for will come to pass. Many times God's hands are tied when his child doesn't believe his word.... Mark 11:24....You are not alone.

Solstice

So your dopamine levels are high from "Klonopin toxicity" ?

thats why i am scared of cancer and dying from a infection i feel symptoms of cancer and ready ready scared

all the doctor your healthy but it hurts everything hurts

Hi Mikey,

This whole process is not fun for anyone.  You will find that most of us do not feel really well and the withdrawal symptoms mimick so many other diseases that sometimes it really makes us think something is wrong with us...when in fact, we are dealing with temporary withdrawal symptoms.

I completed my taper a little over three weeks ago Mikey.  It was a long, long taper..and I had many symptoms occur and leave...some of these symptoms I thought would never go away and they did....and then right when I think..hey I "won"..some other weird symptom shows up.....There was an eight week time period Mikey..where I did not sleep once at night...nearly two months of knowing at night..there would be no sleep...

My point to all of this is....I know it is hard not to focus on the negative....there have been times when even I thought..."wow...this is how I am going to be....how am I going to go on?"...but then my logical mind takes over and says..."look...you have to put in your time like everyone else....this is temporary....look at all those who have healed"...I know this is hard to do when we are in withdrawal..because i have been there too....and I still am....I am pretty "young" at three weeks plus off a taper...when it comes to benzo withdrawal...and I have a long way to go...it is a long journey...but what is our other option?  This is just something we have to go through if we want to be free of this medication...

If your doctor checked you out..and says you are healhty...this is good....I know you don't feel healthy..but few of us do in withdrawal.....do your best to focus on the positive Mikey....do people have tough times coming off this stuff..yes they do...but do people make it? yes they do!  I have read some of the same success stories 100 times over..and one day..my story will be there..right next to your story....

If this is not the toughest thing you have ever had to do..I bet it is darn close to it..this is certainly the toughest thing I have ever had to do...

TC

TC

thats why i am scared of cancer and dying from a infection i feel symptoms of cancer and ready ready scared

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You think you have cancer, and that it was caused by "klonopin toxicity"? Is that what you are saying?

Maybe you should look up what klonopin toxicity is Mikey. Because its not something you get when you are tapering. Its something you get when you overdose on it - meaning you take too much at one time i.e swallow a bunch of pills.  And either way, it does not cause cancer.

TC just gave you some really good, thoughtful words of encouragement, maybe you should read them, again.

Hi Mikey,

This whole process is not fun for anyone.  You will find that most of us do not feel really well and the withdrawal symptoms mimick so many other diseases that sometimes it really makes us think something is wrong with us...when in fact, we are dealing with temporary withdrawal symptoms.

I completed my taper a little over three weeks ago Mikey.  It was a long, long taper..and I had many symptoms occur and leave...some of these symptoms I thought would never go away and they did....and then right when I think..hey I "won"..some other weird symptom shows up.....There was an eight week time period Mikey..where I did not sleep once at night...nearly two months of knowing at night..there would be no sleep...

My point to all of this is....I know it is hard not to focus on the negative....there have been times when even I thought..."wow...this is how I am going to be....how am I going to go on?"...but then my logical mind takes over and says..."look...you have to put in your time like everyone else....this is temporary....look at all those who have healed"...I know this is hard to do when we are in withdrawal..because i have been there too....and I still am....I am pretty "young" at three weeks plus off a taper...when it comes to benzo withdrawal...and I have a long way to go...it is a long journey...but what is our other option?  This is just something we have to go through if we want to be free of this medication...

If your doctor checked you out..and says you are healhty...this is good....I know you don't feel healthy..but few of us do in withdrawal.....do your best to focus on the positive Mikey....do people have tough times coming off this stuff..yes they do...but do people make it? yes they do!  I have read some of the same success stories 100 times over..and one day..my story will be there..right next to your story....

If this is not the toughest thing you have ever had to do..I bet it is darn close to it..this is certainly the toughest thing I have ever had to do...

TC

TC

Hi TC, I don't think Mikey paid much attention to your post but I did. It helped me, I am having a rough patch right now fairly early on in my taper and have been feeling bad the last couple of days. Just wanted to let you know your post was helpful.

Mikey, I think when someone posts something trying to help you, you should acknowledge them for it instead of just coming back and listing the same symptoms you've been complaining about all along. Just a suggestion.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You think you have cancer, and that it was caused by "klonopin toxicity"? Is that what you are saying?

Maybe you should look up what klonopin toxicity is Mikey. Because its not something you get when you are tapering. Its something you get when you overdose on it - meaning you take too much at one time i.e swallow a bunch of pills.  And either way, it does not cause cancer.

TC just gave you some really good, thoughtful words of encouragement, maybe you should read them, again.

TC,REV,ZIGGY,CUPCAKE,PAMSTER SINCE DAY ONE EVERYONE HERE HELPED ME.  ITS JUST MY BRAIN SAYING DIFFERENTLY THAT I GOING TO DIE AND HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR MY BRAIN/HORMONES ARE OUT OF WHACK I AM SORRY IF IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO READ THIS...  I BEEN ON XANAX 2004 TILL 2009 AND DRINKING WITH IT WHATS WHY I DID THIS POST LONG AGO YES I AM SCARED WHAT BARRY AND MICHAEL SAID ON THE UK WEBSITE  THAT HEY HAVE BENZO DAMAGE BECAUSE THEY TOOK HIGH DOSAGE.. I TOOK 4MG AT ONCE DRINKING WITH IT SOMETIMES I AM HAVING OVER 1000 SYMPTOMS DAILY FOR ALMOST WHEN I GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL NOW ITS WAY INTENSE THAT I DONT WANT TO BE AROUND PEOPLE THAT WHY I AM SCARED I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR I FEEL THE LUMPS MY GRAMMAR IS WAY OFF MY MEMORY IS OFF I GO SOMEWHERE I THINK THAT I WILL GET A SEIZURE AND SEIZURE IT WONT STOP THAT WHY NEXT WEEK I HOPE TO GOD THE HYPONIST WILL WORK I WILL TAKE 10 SESSIONS OF IT. LIKE ZIGGY SAID I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A 120 YEAR OLD BODY AND 3 YEAR OLD BRAIN... MY WHOLE CHEMISTRY IS OUT OF WHACK...

Hi Mikey,

TC

TC

Hi TC, I don't think Mikey paid much attention to your post but I did. It helped me, I am having a rough patch right now fairly early on in my taper and have been feeling bad the last couple of days. Just wanted to let you know your post was helpful.

Mikey, I think when someone posts something trying to help you, you should acknowledge them for it instead of just coming back and listing the same symptoms you've been complaining about all along. Just a suggestion.

[/quote

The Reason I Can't Function At All..... The Way They Did To Me In The Hospital putting PILLS IN MY BODY I AM fKIN LOST

mikey,

are you still on the .125mg K twice daily?  are you taking any other meds? 

if you can stay away from all other meds that the drs are going to want to give you and continue to slowly taper off the K, over time your brain will recover and heal.  it is going to take a lot of time, courage and patience on your part.  i really feel for you and all the suffering you're going through.  just stay the course.  don't add any new meds and continue to slowly taper. 

it's like a turning a large ship around...first you must slowly stop it from moving forward, then you gotta turn it around, then you gotta get it moving forward again.  it's a slow and agonizing process but it can be done.  it can. 

so...what meds are you on now?

leslie

mikey,

are you still on the .125mg K twice daily?  are you taking any other meds? 

if you can stay away from all other meds that the drs are going to want to give you and continue to slowly taper off the K, over time your brain will recover and heal.  it is going to take a lot of time, courage and patience on your part.  i really feel for you and all the suffering you're going through.  just stay the course.  don't add any new meds and continue to slowly taper. 

it's like a turning a large ship around...first you must slowly stop it from moving forward, then you gotta turn it around, then you gotta get it moving forward again.  it's a slow and agonizing process but it can be done.  it can. 

so...what meds are you on now?

leslie

Its Getting Worse Went To Play Topgolf 3 Story Golf Target Game Evertime I Walk I Feel Like Falling Down I Feel Something Is Inside My HEAD.

Staggering, Falling Down And Still Doctors Say Your Find This is load bullshit and Crap...

Does your head feel really heavy? Or like there is some form of thick mucus that flows from one side of your head to the other?  Does it get worse when its more humid or sunnier?  For me this was when I first got hit with the detachment symptom (Head Pressure) and then I also got chronic fatigue and seemed to get vertigo issues.

I don't know how you felt.. but I walked around feeling like I was about to just fall right over anytime.  And when I did walk I felt like I was walking on the moon, and when I went in the sun I got a tight chest, neck and had a hard time breathing.  I get really hot and feel like I am basking in bright lights, especially the sun.

The funny thing is Mikey is that I used to shake before I even got off the benzos.  It wouldn't even be cold and I would be shaking like a leaf.  Now that I'm 6 months off the crap I am sweating up a storm and can barely lift my head. 

Ur doc is wrong and unfortunately you are amongst the select few that gets poisoned by this crap.  Everything you mentioned in normal, and is not meant to be experienced by anyone who hasn't been poisoned by this crap.  In fact normal people who have GAD or Severe Anxiety don't experience this.  This is indeed drug induced.

Hang in there

Ziggy

Its Getting Worse Went To Play Topgolf 3 Story Golf Target Game Evertime I Walk I Feel Like Falling Down I Feel Something Is Inside My HEAD.

Staggering, Falling Down And Still Doctors Say Your Find This is load bullshit and Crap...

Did the doctors tell you what you suffer from? Anxiety, OCD, Depression, stress? These things are not BS. They can eat away at our life. I'm sure they had to give you some answer.

Did the doctors tell you what you suffer from? Anxiety, OCD, Depression, stress? These things are not BS. They can eat away at our life. I'm sure they had to give you some answer.

i told them they kept on feeding me medicine long time ago those assholes  i am still scared my life will come short because i still have brain tumor symptoms and worry that i will get a infection or seizure and die this has got to end somehow i want to live i go places and still think bullshit how to enjoy the life and still think crap for 5 months its hell and everyone here is helping me but i dont know what to do anymore

i told them they kept on feeding me medicine long time ago those assholes  i am still scared my life will come short because i still have brain tumor symptoms and worry that i will get a infection or seizure and die this has got to end somehow i want to live i go places and still think bullshit how to enjoy the life and still think crap for 5 months its hell and everyone here is helping me but i dont know what to do anymore

Why were you prescribed Benzos mikey? Anxiety, OCD, Etc? It is possible to get suggestions here on BB for many types of conditions. The doctors have to have a reason for prescribing you benzos in the first place.

Do you remember why they did?

Why were you prescribed Benzos mikey? Anxiety, OCD, Etc? It is possible to get suggestions here on BB for many types of conditions. The doctors have to have a reason for prescribing you benzos in the first place.

Do you remember why they did?

2004 The Doc Told Me Sorry Mike But You Have GAD We Have To Give You 4mg Of Xanax At Once.... I Said Okay But I Think About Since Now

Its All Been Down Hill Right Now I Feel The Tumor Symptom In My Head... Pressuring Down

This Not Normal I Feel The Lumps The Pain The Symptoms Of Cancer And The MRI Shows Nothing.  I have Severe Hallucations Bad One

SEVERE JERKS

Mikey,

Please tell me what dose of K you are taking now?  How often are you cutting it down?

Love,

cupcake