Permanent Benzo Damage? This Is Not Fun

Exactly.  From my understanding the soul purpose of this site is to help calm each other down while validating the irrational symptoms we are all experiencing; however we tend to not want to throw more fear and anxiety into the fire as that only fuels the fire.  That's all I was attempting to convey- my apologies if I upset you or overstepped my boundaries.

Ziggy

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [zi...]

• [...]

• [Gm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ziggy,

I found your post to full of great information. Your explanation of the eyelid twitch was great.  Not only is it a symptom of benzo withdrawal.....it is probably one of the top two....along with insomnia.  I have found the twitching eyelid theory on about 1010100101010 different sources. Ok, maybe not that many, but I have found them even on the websites of eye doctors.  Apparently, the muscles around the eyelids are the least coordinated in the entire body.  Who would have known that?  I never would prior to this....and apparently it can effect both eyes.....

Btw.....my two remaining symptoms post benzos...both include the eye area...a random twitch here and there...as well as a little electricity feeling around the eyes....these are probably both related and maybe just one symptom..either way....it's minor..yet what keeps me from feeling "Great."

This is exactly the king of information you need Mikey.  Check out that good info from a very reputable source. :) I do agree we all have to experience our only healing...and only the indvidual person knows what they are going through during withdrawal..each withdrawal is sort of like a snowflake....never quite the same as another withdrawal....but..since Ashton has done the most extenstive research on the subject...I think we can look to that research more than random things we find on the net that have no basis or very little basis in fact......when we at least try to figure this out..I only wish there was more understanding of what goes on in withdrawal and less denial by some in the medical community...

TC

i love everyone here...

i read everything what paxson tc ziggy cupcake

there is one problem me getting scared of every little bit..

I AM SCARED OF AN MRI WHAT A MORON I AM..

THE NEGATIVE THINKING ABOUT ME GETTING A SEIZURE EVERY SINGLE DAY... EVERY SINGLE DAY NOTHING POSTIVE.

I AM GETTING SOME EYE MOVEMENTS IS THAT NORMAL,  THATS WHEN I WAKE UP I BLINK THEN I GET WEIRD EYE

MOVEMENTS. I THANK ALL YOU BENZO BUDDIES FOR HELPING AND I WILL CONTINUE TO POST MORE HOW AM I DOING  :smitten:

Mikey,

I have weird eye movements too.  My left eye kinda jerks sometimes.....not just the eyelid but the eye.  I think it's all just part of withdrawal.

You will be ok.

Mikey,

I have weird eye movements too.   My left eye kinda jerks sometimes.....not just the eyelid but the eye.   I think it's all just part of withdrawal.

You will be ok.

What Should I Do For The Severe Fatique.

there is one more problem and i will not

i woke up 4am couple days ago and i was drooling i saw it by my pillow

should i worry

No,

before benzos I would occasionally drool on my pillow. I think alot of people do.  very common  Try not to worry

Mikey,

I think you are just gonna have to ride the fatigue out.  I think only time heals that but it will happen for you.

Mikey,

I am just a week off benzos buddie...and I have those weird eye movements...Ziggy posted to you about those.....straight out of the Ashton Manual...they are no fun.....but very typical....in benzo withdrawal....

The drool thing...I wouldn't worry about..just be glad you are getting some sleep......aside from the weird eye stuff..the only other issue I have is insomnia.....it returned again for me 3 days ago...and it's no fun buddie....so enjoy whatever sleep you can get....you heal up when you sleep....:)

TC

I'm petrified of MRI's too! But i figure it's a little time out of a single day so I can know I'm 100% healthy and I dont worry about some illness 24/7. I drool too. Yummy lol.

Hey Mikey,

Drooling means your sleeping deep. Heck, I drool even when I'm not sleeping :o

Interesting.  :2funny:

is this normal by the forehead i get this pressure/squeeze and feel like falling just for a second that happens i am so worried...and what else happened today i go to sleep for a couple of hours all of a sudden i feel electric feeling in the brain and i jumped out so fast right there i felt i was getting a seizure..

THIS IS VERY URGENT I WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE IF I GET A SEIZURE SO BE IT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP OBSESSING. I GO PLACES I OBSESS THAT I WILL GET A SEIZURE EVERY WHERE I GO THAT STUPID THINKING THAT I GOING TO HAVE A SEIZURE AND CANT ENJOY THE THINGS WHAT I USED TO LOVE  CUPCAKE YOU KNOW SEIZURES THERE REASON I AM SCARED OF IT I NEVER HAD IT AND SECOND IF I CHOKE ON MY TONGUE THAN ITS OVER  THE  3RD THING  IF I AM BY MY SELF WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO HELP. I WANT TO ENJOY THE LIFE BECAUSE IT TO SHORT AND BENZO LIFE HAS SCREWED ME UP AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I'M SCARED TO GO OUTSIDE BECAUSE AGAIN THE SCARY THINKING ME GETTING A SEIZURE 24/7 IT'S KILLING ME  

I DO NOT WANT TO END UP IN A HOSPITAL OR DEATH FROM A SEIZURE

IT NOT ME ITS THE OBSESSIVE THINKING THAT PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME I'M SICK OF IT...

EVEN RIGHT NOW TALKING TO YOU BUDDIES I CANT STOP IT. IT HURTS ME AND  MY PARENTS SAY YOUR NOT GOING TO GET A SEIZURE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT DAY IN AND DAY OUT ITS CRAZY NOT A THING INTEREST ME ... BUT I WAS DOING ALOT OF THINGS OUTSIDE GOING PLACES BUT MY MIND IS SEIZURE SEIZURE OR DEATH. THE HOSPITAL AND THIS MEDICINE RUIN MY LIFE.. 

THIS IS VERY URGENT I WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE IF I GET A SEIZURE SO BE IT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP OBSESSING. I GO PLACES I OBSESS THAT I WILL GET A SEIZURE EVERY WHERE I GO THAT STUPID THINKING THAT I GOING TO HAVE A SEIZURE AND CANT ENJOY THE THINGS WHAT I USED TO LOVE  CUPCAKE YOU KNOW SEIZURES THERE REASON I AM SCARED OF IT I NEVER HAD IT AND SECOND IF I CHOKE ON MY TONGUE THAN ITS OVER  THE  3RD THING  IF I AM BY MY SELF WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO HELP. I WANT TO ENJOY THE LIFE BECAUSE IT TO SHORT AND BENZO LIFE HAS SCREWED ME UP AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I'M SCARED TO GO OUTSIDE BECAUSE AGAIN THE SCARY THINKING ME GETTING A SEIZURE 24/7 IT'S KILLING ME  

I DO NOT WANT TO END UP IN A HOSPITAL OR DEATH FROM A SEIZURE

IT NOT ME ITS THE OBSESSIVE THINKING THAT PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME I'M SICK OF IT...

EVEN RIGHT NOW TALKING TO YOU BUDDIES I CANT STOP IT. IT HURTS ME AND  MY PARENTS SAY YOUR NOT GOING TO GET A SEIZURE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT DAY IN AND DAY OUT ITS CRAZY NOT A THING INTEREST ME ... BUT I WAS DOING ALOT OF THINGS OUTSIDE GOING PLACES BUT MY MIND IS SEIZURE SEIZURE OR DEATH. THE HOSPITAL AND THIS MEDICINE RUIN MY LIFE.. 

Mikey, Answer me 1 question, with a yes or no answer please.

Would you be worried about a seizure if you didn't read about it?

Mikey your not going to get a seizer just don't quit your medication C/T at high MG and thats only reason I think you could possibley get one and your not doing that...I 'm finally Benzo free and I had an obsession with getting a seizer and beng alone ect. I was so scared, but guess what I did not get one and all that worrying was for nothing....If you want you can look at my blog and see......But yes theres things I dont worry about until I read about it and I think thats what is happening to you..This will pass my friend hang tight....

Mikey,

I know for me I needed the constant reassurance time and time again when I was thinking about it and that didn't help so I even video taped myself when sleeping.  Only thing I saw was me sleeping and having nightmares.  You do have to be really careful about what you are reading and watching on TV or YouTube cause it will trigger thoughts.  Those thoughts are then translated into dreams and then your thoughts play on the dreams.  For some reason or another all of us go through this stage where our thoughts have more weight on our actual thinking than they should.

My guess is because our Pineal Gland is being pushed on so hard which is triggering this near death experience which give us this LSD trip like experience that is horrible.  Were not dying, but it sure feels like it.  Again you're NOT going to have a Seizure.  Before you go to bed say it 10 time over and over again.  You have to learn how to control the obsessive thinking and use it to your advantage.  You see we are all in the process of being reborn so to speak and you have to train your brain to think correctly.  If in your past life you were somewhat negative or depressed you can now change that for the future.  You can do it bro!

I'm NOT, NOT, NOT Going to have a Seizure!

Ziggy

Hi Mikey, this is the first time I have posted here, though I have been reading all your stuff for a while.

I understand the constant worry you talk about i've had it too. I just keep thinking that whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen whether I worry about it or not.

If the things you worry about are going to happen, they're going to happen, worrying about it is not gonna make it not happen so basically worry is pointless.

Just try to live your life and do what you can do.

About the drooling thing, I did that the other night and I was glad. I knew that it meant I had fallen into a good deep sleep there for a while. Drooling when you are sleeping is not a bad thing.

Mikey have any of your symtoms ever gone away ?  I have asked you questions before and you never answer me, just answer that one.

I find that symptoms come and go.

good luck.

Mikey have any of your symtoms ever gone away ?  I have asked you questions before and you never answer me, just answer that one.

good luck.

its been hell right now my eyes are glazed and my brain is way off

good luck.

But have any of your symptoms diminished or gone away completely?

good luck.

no i eat like a cow and i cant gain the weight... i feel severe bloated i am scared that i have cancer

But have any of your symptoms diminished or gone away completely?

there is on more problem i am having symptoms like a brain tumor seriously[/b!!  >:(

weakness, pressure in the brain, my eyes moves by itself that doesn't mean i going to just sit home i went out and enjoy my life

i getting pressure by the nose.... it feels like i broke my nose... severe pressure in the nose