• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks. "Repeat from 12/14/16".

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

"Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U

BG... Thank you! BTW... I added your "Note to Self" at the bottom of my signature... I've wondered if those are your words... Regardless, it really helps me. Bless you!  :smitten:

Thanks Red for reading, the last quote I found and I added the last "Things will get done when they get done." I needed to add that as later in the day it was dicey for me and I was not getting things done finally said enough to myself. :smitten:

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks. "Repeat from 12/14/16".

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

"Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U

:smitten:

My favorite poster, now when you look at it do not get sad, I did at first, but I kept looking at it, I visit it a lot because it reminds me that I am doing the best I can each day just like all of you and This Precious Little Bird touches my Heart, but look closely at the darkness, and see beyond it there is Sun, this Bird is a "Survivor" just like all of us. It wants to be well also and it is a strong bird, because it knows that the Rainbow is bringing Hope and Strength.~Begood

e8736ad2f92fc916a2cfceae739fcfc2.jpg

"Today is my day to honor my being,

release each and every "struggle",

gather strength from life's storms,

relax into the arms of spirit".~AU.

Awesome quote!  Started my day out right. :)

She

Awesome quote!  Started my day out right. :)

She

She it did the same for me. :smitten:

Breathe

It's okay.  You're going to be okay. Breathe and remind yourself of all the times in the past you felt this scared.  All the times you felt this anxious and this overwhelmed.  All of the times you felt this level of pain.  And remind yourself how each time, you made it through.  Life has thrown so much at you, and despite how difficult things have been, you've survived.  Breathe.  And trust that you can survive this too.  Trust that this struggle is part of the process.  And trust that as long as you don't give up and keep pushing forward, no matter how hopeless things seem, you will make it.

Just breathe.

~~ Daniel Koepke

Love this, She Placed this on July 16, 2016, and I keep bringing it back.