Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"No matter if you are feeling like things are at a stand still, or if you feel overwhelmed by your circumstances. You just need to keep looking ahead and ignore the negative scary thoughts that try to hitch a ride with you! Throw them over the side, along with and nagging doubts that you cannot get through another day. Because you will, one day at a time, one hour at a time if need be.This temporary place in time will vanish some day! Until then listen for the gentle whispers in your heart that speak of positive things and of hope, they are there if you listen hard enough! You body telling you "I got this, just trust, and believe, I will do the rest!"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"No matter if you are feeling like things are at a stand still, or if you feel overwhelmed by your circumstances. You just need to keep looking ahead and ignore the negative scary thoughts that try to hitch a ride with you! Throw them over the side, along with and nagging doubts that you cannot get through another day. Because you will, one day at a time, one hour at a time if need be.This temporary place in time will vanish some day! Until then listen for the gentle whispers in your heart that speak of positive things and of hope, they are there if you listen hard enough! You body telling you "I got this, just trust, and believe, I will do the rest!"

Thanks for your quotes. :thumbsup:

I made it :thumbsup: Gonna earn my living this way, maybe... Posters With Quotes to Hang On Your Wall Ltd :)

Oh that is wonderful. :thumbsup:

Thank you!!!!  :):smitten:

“I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I'm changing the things I cannot accept.”~AU.

“Accept yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, your truths, and know what tools you have to fulfill your purpose.”~Steve Maraboli

“I choose... to live by choice, not by chance; to make changes, not excuses; to be motivated, not manipulated; to be useful, not used; to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others. And mostly Benzo Lies that can detour our thoughts over and over.” ~AU.

I had to add the Benzo Lies, just seemed fitting for this quote.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/fb/ca/d1fbcad17e7209911a72f5a6fd41d762.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]AMEN[/glow]

“I choose... to live by choice, not by chance; to make changes, not excuses; to be motivated, not manipulated; to be useful, not used; to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others. And mostly Benzo Lies that can detour our thoughts over and over.” ~AU.

I had to add the Benzo Lies, just seemed fitting for this quote.

:smitten:

The mind is like the horse broken to ride. It will lead you down conditioned paths of doubt, fear, and insecurity unless you take the reigns and move it in another direction. Make the mount wild again, let it find and make its own paths every day. Let thought be fresh and new with each step of the steed on new grass, through unfamiliar woods, and along clear and unknown streams.

B3

The mind is like the horse broken to ride. It will lead you down conditioned paths of doubt, fear, and insecurity unless you take the reigns and move it in another direction. Make the mount wild again, let it find and make its own paths every day. Let thought be fresh and new with each step of the steed on new grass, through unfamiliar woods, and along clear and unknown streams.

B3

Thanks B3, you are so talented. :smitten:

"A new life begins for us with every second.  Let us go forward joyously to meet it.  We must press on, whether we will or no, and we shall walk better with our eyes before us than with them ever cast behind."  ~Unknown/color]

"A new life begins for us with every second.  Let us go forward joyously to meet it.  We must press on, whether we will or no, and we shall walk better with our eyes before us than with them ever cast behind."  ~Unknown/color]

So true, one second at a time. :smitten:

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks. "Repeat from 12/14/16".

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

"Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks. "Repeat from 12/14/16".

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

"Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U

BG... Thank you! BTW... I added your "Note to Self" at the bottom of my signature... I've wondered if those are your words... Regardless, it really helps me. Bless you!  :smitten: