• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

“Everything has it’s wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn—whatever state I may be in—therein to be content.” – Helen Keller

"Breathe. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass."~Daniell Koepke

"Breathe. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass."~Daniell Koepke

:smitten:

I'm not religious but I have always found Julian of Norwich helpful:

"All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well."

I only discovered recenly that Julian was a woman.

[cf...]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:smitten:

Begood - that was wonderful

Thanks all for reading and feel free to add quotes. Best to all, Ajusta, Bluesky, Toughnights, Ch33kyKK. 🕊 Peace. :smitten:

“I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

"Note to self: Keep going. You’re doing great. You might not be where you want to be yet, but that’s okay. Just take it one step at a time and keep believing in yourself."

~Lori Deschene~

“Everything has it’s wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn—whatever state I may be in—therein to be content.” – Helen Keller

Helen Keller never ceases to amaze me. That she would find beauty and peace in her blindness and deafness is a real inspiration... and to be content. Incredible...

Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.

Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist.

Be curious.

And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

It matters that you don't just give up.

~~Stephen Hawking

In honor of a bright light in the universe who left the earth today, and left it just a bit darker. 1941-2018 RIP

Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist.

Be curious.

And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

~~Stephen Hawking

In honor of a bright light in the universe who left the earth today, and left it just a bit darker. 1941-2018 RIP

She, thanks for placing this wonderful quote and Tribute to a Man who indeed made the universe brighter for all. :thumbsup::smitten:

Be curious.

~~Stephen Hawking

She, thanks for placing this wonderful quote and Tribute to a Man who indeed made the universe brighter for all. :thumbsup::smitten:

Stephen Hawking was born January 8, 1942, on the 300th anniversary of Galileo's death. He died today, March 14th, on the anniversary of Einstein's birth. Time is circular - no beginning, no end.

Be curious.

~~Stephen Hawking

Stephen Hawking was born January 8, 1942, on the 300th anniversary of Galileo's death. He died today, March 14th, on the anniversary of Einstein's birth. Time is circular - no beginning, no end.

Thanks Red, for those facts, he will go down in History for his contributions to Mankind and strength. :thumbsup::smitten:

"Note to self: I don’t have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~AU.

"Note to self: I don’t have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~AU.

That's a really good note to the self!!! I think I'll make that my mantra for tomorrow! Thanks, BG!

That's a really good note to the self!!! I think I'll make that my mantra for tomorrow! Thanks, BG!

Thanks, me 3.

Thanks this really hit home when I found it. :smitten:

Thanks, me 3.