Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

“For most of my life I have thought of grace as a hope of a bright tomorrow in spite of the darkness of today–and this is true. In this way we are all like  walking a road to grace–hoping for mercy. What we fail to realize is that grace is more than our destination, it is the journey itself, manifested in each breath and with each step we take. Grace surrounds us, whirls about us like the wind, falls on us like rain. Grace sustains us on our journeys, no matter how perilous they may be and, make no mistake, they are all perilous. We need not hope for grace, we merely need to open our eyes to its abundance. Grace is all around us, not just in the hopeful future but in the miracle of now.”~Richard Paul Evans

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

“Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”~Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve is a perfect example of choosing hope rather than giving it up. He didn’t let his accident end his life, he chose to hope that one day he would walk again and he made great strides towards that goal. While he may not have achieved it he still goes down as a man that didn’t give up and achieved things that others would have deemed impossible. Hope can start small as long as you hold onto it, it grows like a snowball going down a hill. Hope builds confidence that things will turn out fine, which only makes it easier to hope some more.

“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.”

Rabindranath Tagore

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.

~ Stephen R. Covey

"Fear less, Hope more, eat less, Chew more, Stress less, Breathe more, Talk less, Say more, Hate less, Love more, and all good things are yours in Time."~Swedish Proverb

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."~Helen Keller

"Hope is a beautiful thing. It gives us peace and strength, and keeps us going when all seems lost. Accepting what you cannot change doesn't mean you have given up on hope. It just means you have to focus your hope on more humanly tangible and attainable goals. "~AU

“It is possible to experience an awakening in this life through realizing just how precious each moment, each mental process, and each breath truly is.” ~AU.

Click on "Breathe" use during bad times it is calming. Save it as a message to self and you can always go to your personal messages and it will be there. :)

"I'm going to be happy today,

Though the skies may be cloudy and gray

No matter what may come my way

I'm going to be happy today".

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

“How are we going to get through this craziness?” I asked. There was silence for a moment. “Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe.”

~ Anne Lamott~

I placed this on December 14, 2016, 06:48:24 pm. This is something I wrote on my Blog and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks.

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~Begood :)

I placed this on December 14, 2016, 06:48:24 pm. This is something I wrote on my Blog and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks.

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~Begood :)

Lovely thoughts then and lovely thoughts now.  They gave me inspiration for today.  Thank you BeGood.

:smitten:

She

Lovely thoughts then and lovely thoughts now.  They gave me inspiration for today.  Thank you BeGood.

She

Thanks She, it helped me also. :)

c92bb477ca7a4765291bd6941f0ecd4a.jpg

Of course this is not always possible, for some each day is harder than the one before, but hopefully things will get better soon, for all those that are suffering so much here at BB. Thank God we have BB.

c92bb477ca7a4765291bd6941f0ecd4a.jpg

Of course this is not always possible, for some each day is harder than the one before, but hopefully things will get better soon, for all those that are suffering so much here at BB. Thank God we have BB.

YES there is always someone who has it worse!  Thank you for reminding us of that BG.

She