• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”~Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://i67.tinypic.com/2wnmcs1.jpg

More about Earl Nightingale from "Wikipedia"

Estee, I miss you (still.)

I thought of one (good quote last night) but forgot, you’re a cool person 🌸🥂🙏

Thanks, Aza. I think you are cool, too. I just type "motivational" in Safari and stuff appears. It’s more effective method to feel better if one looks up those quotes/memes and posts them. More effort always means more reward. Let’s see how long I’ll last... BG has beaten every possible record here. As far as perseverance goes...

6dd568eec0273b17cf1ad5ed52d6ce30.jpg

:smitten: That's what I strive for... Thanks for the reminder...

http://i64.tinypic.com/6to95g.jpg

Is there in scientific data for the above? If so...  :yippee:

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TO ALL MOTHERS"

http://bilouttecemi.b.i.pic.centerblog.net/5f.gif

"My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune.~Terri Guillemets"

M-O-T-H-E-R

“M” is for the million things she gave me,

“O” means only that she’s growing old,

“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,

“H” is for her heart of purest gold;

“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,

Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”

A word that means the world to me".~AU.

“Hope transforms pessimism into optimism. Hope is invincible. Hope changes everything. It changes winter into summer, darkness into dawn, descent into ascent, barrenness into creativity, agony into joy. Hope is the sun. It is light. It is passion. It is the fundamental force for life's blossoming.” ~AU.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'

The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.~AU.

This one of my favorite quotes. :thumbsup:

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

Shel Silverstein

“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”~Buddha

“Don't look for peace. Don't look for any other state than the one you are in now; otherwise, you will set up inner conflict and unconscious resistance. Forgive yourself for not being at peace. The moment you completely accept your non-peace, your non-peace becomes transmuted into peace. Anything you accept fully will get you there, will take you into peace. This is the miracle of surrender."

Eckhart Tolle.