• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"Hope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are, and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are".~Saint Augustine

That is a beautiful quote Begood.  Anger can be a good thing as long as it propels us forward towards action and achieving a positive goal.

:smitten:

She

Thanks She, I really liked it too, so true about Anger. :smitten:

“Survival can be summed up in three words―never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.”~Bear Grylls

Hi begood,

I am new on this site, trying to find “angels with one wing” to communicate with.

The no benzo ‘s world cannot enter ours and we are, still, moving in another dimension then they are.

I tapered 40 mg oxazepam to 25 mg.

Started tapering in November 2017 after having taken it for 3 months.

PTDS after severe fall from the stairs, that was only an opportunity to gather all the already existing fears , anxieties .

Although the oxazepam is not among the strongest pam’s I feel every gram I take off.

Because of extreme hard events, taking place at this moment, I was advised to stop the tapering for the time being.

I had left this site because the posts I was reading were scaring me too much.

I loved your positive attitude, your quotes!

Being new to the site I don’t know if this is a PM or it goes to the Forum.

I have no quote for the mo ent, just the need to communicate in positiveness and mutual support.

Have a good day,

Conafetto, this is a blog for positive words, blurbs mostly. You are correct about begood, she is full of positivity. Please don’t be scared by everything you read. If you can cut low and slow, the great majority of people have success. I am sure begood will respond to your post tomorrow. Good night. Try not to get too worried. Worry breeds worry, and our nervous system has enough on its own. Confidence, patience and time.

Hi begood,

I am new on this site, trying to find “angels with one wing” to communicate with.

The no benzo ‘s world cannot enter ours and we are, still, moving in another dimension then they are.

I tapered 40 mg oxazepam to 25 mg.

Started tapering in November 2017 after having taken it for 3 months.

PTDS after severe fall from the stairs, that was only an opportunity to gather all the already existing fears , anxieties .

Although the oxazepam is not among the strongest pam’s I feel every gram I take off.

Because of extreme hard events, taking place at this moment, I was advised to stop the tapering for the time being.

I had left this site because the posts I was reading were scaring me too much.

I loved your positive attitude, your quotes!

Being new to the site I don’t know if this is a PM or it goes to the Forum.

I have no quote for the mo ent, just the need to communicate in positiveness and mutual support.

Have a good day,

Thank you for your post, I will PM you. You can post a qoute here anytime you like written or poster. Stay Strong. 🕊 Peace. :smitten:

"The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth."~AU.

“Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.”~AU.

“You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.”~Chuck Yeager

"The first place we lose the battle is in our own thinking. If you think it is permanent then it's permanent. If you think you've reached your limits then you have. If you think you will never get well then you won't. You have to change your thinking. You need to see everything that's holding you back, every obstacle, every limitation as only temporary".~Joel Osteen

"So maybe today will be a so so day, this afternoon, this evening or tomorrow might be a total different day... things pass... and even though we're living all through the world.. our hands are connected with everything we have gone through. Together we can fight the hardest moments."

From a BB Member,~Shakemarieke1608.

Thanks Shake for always making me smile. :thumbsup:

“I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.”

~Frank Herbert~

“I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.”

~Frank Herbert~

Wonderful quote!

Where do you all find them?

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."~Melody Beattie

Ten years of colors muted in sunrises

Ten years in the shadow of my true self

I remember the vibrant red of Love

I recall the Summer warmth of orange

And the lavender brushed like harvest fields

Now my children’s faces are those lost sunrises

But the world’s color, not gone, but washed

Faded rainbows and light in the beauty of eyes

I have been imprisoned by poison in pills

I have been robbed of memories never made

But my words are vessels with hope in their hulls

They are still attached to the bright spectrum

And the words themselves attached to today

And thousands of tomorrows with new sunrises

The full hue of each horizon’s beautiful emotions

Composed by Benzo3 Member of BB.

Poem Thread he has four pages there.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=196452.0

"You are strong for getting out of bed in the morning when it feels like hell. You are brave for doing things even though they scare you or make you anxious. And you are amazing for trying and holding on no matter how hard life gets".~AU.

"I follow four dictates: face it, accept it, deal with it, then let it go."~AU.

I could have wrote this, I feel this way about my benzo Journey.