• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"Acceptance of one’s life has nothing to do with resignation; it does not mean running away from the struggle. On the contrary, it means accepting it as it comes, with all of the suffering and injustices and doing the best we can".~Paul Tournier

“Feelings don't try to kill you, even the painful ones. Anxiety is a feeling grown too large. A feeling grown aggressive and dangerous. You're responsible for its consequences, you're responsible for treating it. But...you're not responsible for causing it. You're not morally at fault for it. No more than you would be for a tumor.” Patrick Ness~'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'.

“Feelings don't try to kill you, even the painful ones. Anxiety is a feeling grown too large. A feeling grown aggressive and dangerous. You're responsible for its consequences, you're responsible for treating it. But...you're not responsible for causing it. You're not morally at fault for it. No more than you would be for a tumor.” Patrick Ness~'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'.

:smitten:

"Happy First Day Of Spring" I think we all like that Spring has come. I Love hearing the birds and I love Blue Jays and other birds. Every thing is new and we all have a new start of the Season. Hoping that things get better for all that are struggling, hold on, your time will come a "Wonderful Season Of Wellness". Click the photo for 4 hours of chirping birds. 🕊 Peace to All. :smitten:

"Today may be our defining moment I hope Buddies have windows and clarity in their life and reach Recovery today, and those just starting have a smooth passage to Healing".~Begood.

"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time".~Leo Tolstoy

"The best things in life are nearest: breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

“Don't give up! It's not over. The universe is balanced. Every set-back bears with it the seeds of a come-back.”~Steve Maraboli

"After the clouds, the sunshine; after the winter, the spring; after the shower, the rainbow; for life is a changeable thing. After the night, the morning, bidding all darkness cease, after life's cares and sorrows, the comfort and sweetness of peace".~Helen Steiner Rice

In Honor of Cantfly's Mother, it is not goodbye, but until we meet again.

rosewhite.gif 

"I pray to the birds. I pray to the birds because I believe they will carry the messages of my heart upward. I pray to them because I believe in their existence, the way their songs begin and end each day—the invocations and benedictions of Earth. I pray to the birds because they remind me of what I love rather than what I fear. And at the end of my prayers, they teach me how to listen".~Terry Tempest Williams

You can vitally influence your life from within by auto-suggestion. The first thing each morning, and the last thing each night, suggest to yourself specific ideas that you wish to embody in your character and personality. Address such suggestions to yourself, silently or aloud, until they are deeply impressed upon your mind.

~ Grenville Kleiser

"Healing eventually happens for us all. At some point the terror will fade and you will finally start to be able to distinguish between corrupted brain, thoughts and what is real. You just need to hang on. Keep telling yourself that your thoughts and fears are not real and even though we won't always believe it, it will help overtime to retrain your mind. Try to find the place within you that is untouched by all of this, that still knows what is good, beautiful and true in life and hang on tight. You will make it out and your brain will recover, I promise."

"The best things in life are nearest: breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

Like this quote from this man, thanks. 🌸