Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks.

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

""Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U

Wow!!  Great words begood and so true and inspiring!    :thumbsup:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks.

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

""Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U

Beautifully articulated!

:smitten:

She

Beautifully articulated!

:smitten:

She

Thanks She  :smitten:

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”~~A.U

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of "Christmas".~~ Calvin Coolidge

"Ever felt an angel's breath in the gentle breeze? A teardrop in the falling rain? Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves? Or been kissed by a lone snowflake? Nature is an angel's favorite hiding place". ~Terri Guillemets

"Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you. Remember, life is an echo. It always gets back to you. So give GOODNESS".~~Chinese Proverb

"If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me". ~Author Unknown

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."~~A.U

"O child... it is only for thirty-six hours of the three hundred and sixty-five days, that all people remember that they are all brothers and sisters, and those are the hours that we call, therefore, Christmas eve and Christmas day". ~Edward E.Hale.

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."~~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me".~ ~Author unknown, variation of an excerpt from "The Serenity Prayer"

"A day is Eternity's seed, and we are its Gardeners".~ ~Erika Harris,

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use".~A.U.

"Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel".~ ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."~~A.U

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."~~A.U

"Each of us has lived through some devastation, some loneliness, some weather superstorm or spiritual superstorm.  When we look at each other, we must say I understand.  I understand how you feel because I have been there myself.  We must support each other and empathize with each other because each of us is more alike than unalike."

~~Maya Angelou